Secret Celebrity Gossip #145

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I keep confusing Greg Davies for Gregg Wallace and keep thinking that the girl has no standards. I mean she has low standards shagging a random bloke in a Jamie Oliver’s toilet but if it was Gregg she’d have no standards. I couldn’t even admit to that myself - I’d have to change my name and develop a drinking problem just to cope.
How is that even possible… πŸ˜‚

Greg Davies.. yes please.. leave the hat on.
IMG_4037.jpeg

Greg Wallace.. Jesus Christ no his head looks like an egg!
IMG_4039.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Ooh, Greggg's been shopping at Poundland! I have that miniature house with a tealight candle in.

I don't get the polenta chip buying Greg love either, he's tall, fat and old.
---
Off the back of Peter Kay, he owes his whole career to him. Remember when Robbie Williams’ mate Jonathan Wilkes was famous for a while just from being Robbie’s friend? He even hosted You’ve Been Framed for a time
Johnny stars in Stoke on Trent's pantomime every year though. He is super famous!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm currently reading Lou Sanders excellent, heartbreaking, hilarious and deeply honest book about her past where she writes openly about the horrendous things she's been through. (heads up, it could be very triggering for those who have suffered domestic abuse, tit parents, alcoholism, rape, poor childhoods, sexual assault, abuse, etc before you start to read it). She has been so brave!
20231207_204617.jpg

Hopefully it won't be long until this monster is outed too in the comedy world.

It sounds such a cesspit amongst all levels in that industry. πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ͺ

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I'm currently reading Lou Sanders excellent, heartbreaking, hilarious and deeply honest book about her past where she writes openly about the horrendous things she's been through. (heads up, it could be very triggering for those who have suffered domestic abuse, tit parents, alcoholism, rape, poor childhoods, sexual assault, abuse, etc before you start to read it). She has been so brave!
View attachment 2616266
Hopefully it won't be long until this monster is outed too in the comedy world.

It sounds such a cesspit amongst all levels in that industry. πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ͺ
My God.Who the duck is that rapist pig ?.

Reactions: 7
I never fail to be surprised at how bad celebrities are with money. No excuse he should be this short of money this quickly.
A colleague’s wife worked in one of those banks you have to earn megabucks to bank in. She told him that many celebs, particularly footballers spunk all their money the second it lands. She’s had footballers on Β£50k a week (this was a few years back) unable to buy houses due to lack of funds.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
I love Michael Buble - especially at this time of year 😳😳😳

I wasn't a big fan of MB till I took my mum to see him before the pandemic. He came across as so lovely and really engaged with the audience, turned me into a fan!!!

I'm also quite partial to a bit of Tom Jones, especially his big ballads from the 60s and 70s. Although to be fair, we saw him a couple of years ago and he sang the old songs with different arrangements, I wasn't amused.

I'm not a big fan of Cliff Richard, but We Don't talk anymore is a banger!!!

Think I'm gonna be banned from this thread cos i seem out of step with everyone else.🀣🀣🀣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

I wasn't a big fan of MB till I took my mum to see him before the pandemic. He came across as so lovely and really engaged with the audience, turned me into a fan!!!

I'm also quite partial to a bit of Tom Jones, especially his big ballads from the 60s and 70s. Although to be fair, we saw him a couple of years ago and he sang the old songs with different arrangements, I wasn't amused.

Think I'm gonna be banned from this thread cos i seem out of step with everyone else.🀣🀣🀣
Are you killer Cliff, Micheal Bubleoff or Tom Jones? Which one lol πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Justin is hot. But he's annoying. And I hope he's a grower 🀣
---

I will continue recommending the Channon Diaries to Tattle until someone publishes a better set of diaries. Which is unlikely πŸ˜…
BIB - Thanks, definitely something I'm putting on my Christmas list.

If I'm right, Chips Channon was the father of Paul Channon, a minister in one of Mrs Thatcher's cabinets. His daughter, Olivia(?) died from a drug overdose at Oxford in the '80s which of course the tabloids lapped up.

I haven't read them but Kenneth Williams's diaries are reckoned by some to be a very good chronicle of the 20th century. Perhaps another one for my list.

Reactions: 5
Is it the one of him on holiday when he was with Gwyneth?
I remember that. I was about 14 when it came out and was obsessed with him. At the time. RS McColl's put all their foreign magazines on a shelf near the front of the shop and the pictures were in some Italian magazine and I managed to swipe a copy and bolt before anyone saw me. I took it into school the next day and even those who had never talked to me asked to see it....god, the stuff you had to do pre-internet.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You’re right, I can’t remember him becoming successful. He just appeared, fully formed and crooning.
BIB - Thanks, definitely something I'm putting on my Christmas list.

If I'm right, Chips Channon was the father of Paul Channon, a minister in one of Mrs Thatcher's cabinets. His daughter, Olivia(?) died from a drug overdose at Oxford in the '80s which of course the tabloids lapped up.

I haven't read them but Kenneth Williams's diaries are reckoned by some to be a very good chronicle of the 20th century. Perhaps another one for my list.
I’ve just downloaded the audiobook on Spotify! 38hours long though yikes!

Reactions: 1

duck me, you really like the wrong 'uns.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
A colleague’s wife worked in one of those banks you have to earn megabucks to bank in. She told him that many celebs, particularly footballers spunk all their money the second it lands. She’s had footballers on Β£50k a week (this was a few years back) unable to buy houses due to lack of funds.
That's what they call "new money".

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.