Secret Celebrity Gossip #145

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't forget the Caffè Nero after the polenta chips from Jamie Oliver's restaurant.

This place is the best 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
They’re all at it. De Niro for Uber Eats, Samuel L Jackson for Warburtons…
De Niro has done Warburtons too 🤪
---
True but it’s been bleeping hilarious! Can we have a recap on the 1st of January on the top of a new thread lol 😂.
Lorraine’s growler
Killer Cliff
Sonia’s trumpet
Pringle Fanny
Huws arse
Polenta gate.
secret divorce person fucked off without telling the tale 👎🏼
Krankies and the cottage cheese
I can’t remember them all. People add away lol 😂

I wish I could change my user name as I clearly can’t remember but I can’t 😭😭
Greggs Back Alley

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Have you read the Chips Channon Diaries? A lot of stuff about posh idiots shagging a lot in the 30s and 40s. Although my favourite anecdote is probably the woman who tried to get an invitation to the Coronation of Elizabeth II by marrying a 90+ year old lord. Who 1) wasn't invited anyway because reasons and 2) promptly left her for Ian Fleming's mum, who was more his age.
oh my god I love you for this

Reactions: 7
Someone on here said they shagged Greg Davies in the toilets on their birthday, and afterwards he bought them some polenta chips… you missed on a right good laugh 😂😂😂

Someone correct me if I’ve missed anything and what not 👍😘
I would LOVE it if it was Greg Davies or one of his comedian pals who posted all that, could see them all having a laugh about it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Noooooooo! A short illness, diagnosed with a brain tumour eight weeks ago and passed peacefully.

He was so young, only 65, incredible talent, that's a real loss.

This has really stopped me in my tracks, what a loss, always really admired him, seemed a really decent bloke and such a talent. duck.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
gregg’s back alley is my absolute favourite bit of gossip from this year. I laughed so much at everyone’s comments. It was the best couple of days on this thread.
Oh it'll never beat the time when a Tattle poster that claimed to be a South African randy lesbian computer expert who lived in the Lakes was found to have posted a pic from google of her supposed engagement ring. Clearly 'she' was actually Barry from Rotherham getting off but the couple of hours of posts while that all unfolded were genuinely hilarious. It must have been a couple of years ago now.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.