Secret Celebrity Gossip #145

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sharon Osbourne has shown off her natural beauty with wet hair after a salon appointment hahaha
looks ill here but more annoyed at the reporting..
Is that wording from the Daily Mail? They *love* to take the piss with that. See them once calling Ariana Grande "curvy" in pics where she looked thin AF

• Sad
Reactions: 8
When is someone going to leak nude photos of Matt Hancock?! I refuse to believe there aren’t any out there somewhere!
There was leaked photos but his tadger was that small no-one realised they were naked pics. Commiserations G&T

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hmmm Paddy McGuiness says his money has nearly ran out… with Top Gear not returning he says he will go on tour again.

He was everywhere not long ago and now nothing lined up.
Is that a threat?

Financial woes usually mean we'll be seeing him a) in the Jungle or b) copping off with his partner on Strictly before next year is out.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is that a threat?

Financial woes usually mean we'll be seeing him a) in the Jungle or b) copping off with his partner on Strictly before next year is out.
Well he was flavour of the month at BBC not long since- seemed like he was presenting everything.
Divorce and child support must have wiped him out.

Reactions: 13
Well he was flavour of the month at BBC not long since- seemed like he was presenting everything.
Divorce and child support must have wiped him out.
They’ve cancelled three of his shows now Top Gear is no more (along with Catchpoint and I Can See your Voice) so that’s a hefty chunk of his earnings from the past two years wiped out completely

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I never understood how Paddy McGuinness became as high a profile celeb as he did, I would say he's more B list talent and that's being kind ! :sneaky:

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Spotted this on Facebook, thought all you Cliff fans would love it.

1701974558794.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
I never understood how Paddy McGuinness became as high a profile celeb as he did, I would say he's more B list talent and that's being kind ! :sneaky:
Off the back of Peter Kay, he owes his whole career to him. Remember when Robbie Williams’ mate Jonathan Wilkes was famous for a while just from being Robbie’s friend? He even hosted You’ve Been Framed for a time

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I never fail to be surprised at how bad celebrities are with money. No excuse he should be this short of money this quickly.

Reactions: 18
I keep confusing Greg Davies for Gregg Wallace and keep thinking that the girl has no standards. I mean she has low standards shagging a random bloke in a Jamie Oliver’s toilet but if it was Gregg she’d have no standards. I couldn’t even admit to that myself - I’d have to change my name and develop a drinking problem just to cope.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Professional northerner and Mr Nice Guy

Like Gino is a professional Italian and cheeky chappy

Reactions: 9
Hmmm Paddy McGuiness says his money has nearly ran out…
Oh dear.

Maybe he shouldn't have spent so much money hiring Nick Freeman so he could dodge a driving ban.

Bellend.

Let the celebrity, see the IVA !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I hung out with paddy in the mid 90’s as he was going out with my mate. He had a curtain hairdo and was Patrick then

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I never fail to be surprised at how bad celebrities are with money. No excuse he should be this short of money this quickly.
Yes I recall Cheryl Baker pleading poverty during the pandemic. She said she’s never saved. No, but she’s spent more than the majority of us would ever earn in a lifetime. 🤬 No sympathy.
So many “celebs” go bankrupt it’s astonishing.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.