Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

petitspois

VIP Member
How would LI for older people work. I can't seen anyone my age (40's) sitting around in bikinis all day and shouting "you got a text". I don't watch LI but its not just because the contestants don't interest me, its the entire format feels very contrived and dated.
'you've got a text'
'hang on, let me get my glasses on' :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 122

Falkor

VIP Member
Harrison Ford and Ke Huy Quan at the Oscars has me welling up this morning!

1678712721172.png

1678712766451.png

• Heart
Reactions: 113

secretlondoner

VIP Member
Weak Rachel Stevens tea.
I ended up sharing a table with her in a club soho one night; a bunch of my girlfriends and a bunch of hers ended up getting on well.

Someone in the group was sleeping with Russell Brand at the time and when she mentioned him she was met with eye rolls and jeers. I think I mentioned I know him and used to spend a bit of time with him (platonically). Rachel very kindly said to us when the girl went to the toilet that Russell was the only person who ever made her feel truly uncomfortable to be around and we should try to talk our friends out of spending time with. She said he made her feel sick. She wouldn't be the only one, which is why it's weak tea!

She seems like a lovely person. Very sweet. Bumped into her a few times since and she always gives a little hello.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 86

Shady Pines Ma

VIP Member
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...reaks-tears-addresses-leaked-voice-notes.html

DO fuck off Ferne.

You tried to live the Moll life with your shit gangster and chavved it up in Dubai with your fake cartier love bangles before he got banged up. You then got exposed as a silly mean bitch who is thick as mince and rotten to the core.

No-one feels sorry for you - you tout your wares same as the rest of them (Lauren, Gemma etc) but seen to think you're something special, but no-one is buying it anymore. Go get a job doing microblading and piss off.

I know This Morning love an ITV-contracted dickhead but why is she even worth airtime!?! (or oxygen)

• Heart
Reactions: 83

Zebraaah

VIP Member
Just catching up in this thread, but I won't hear a word against Lizzie Cundy.

A million years ago when we were much younger young, my friends and I were in a smart bar Up West. And one was being 'that friend' and drunkenly weeping in the loos about some bloke. We were all comforting her/applying more makup. Lizzie came in , had a lovely chat, told friend 'he ain't worth it', told her she looked great (when she didn't, she looked like a panda) and then bought us all champagne. She was genuinely really nice.

• Heart
Reactions: 81

Badirene

VIP Member
I'll be honest; I love Brendan Fraser but I'm tired of seeing him look emotional and teary in almost every bit of press he has been doing for The Whale.

I hope he gets a chance to have a rest after the Oscars!
Being honest I am getting seriously fed up of the weeping over his "bravery", yeah he was groped and that should never have happened but these are the same people that gave Roman Polanski a standing ovation, they can all get in the bin.

Getting your arse groped is just a standard day for women but Fraser will weep his way to an Oscar for it. Yes I am aware I sound like a cunt and I am fine with that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79

Dogtanian

VIP Member
Haha, like that comparison between Gillian McKeith and Nigella. Nigella looks like a goddess and Gillian looks exactly like someone who has had their nose in other people's shit for years.
Or to give her full qualified medical title... Gillian McKeith

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
Love Rihanna…but someone I know worked closely with her on tour during the Chris Brown years.
He said that Rihanna would regularly beat Chris up, and that Chris only snapped/fought back on one occasion that he was aware of…the beating we all subsequently heard about and saw photos of.
I'm not buying that. What he did was a prolonged assault. Snapping or retaliations to long term abuse don't tend to be like that. They are faster and more reactive.

• Heart
Reactions: 71

LaBlonde

VIP Member
I'm not buying that. What he did was a prolonged assault. Snapping or retaliations to long term abuse don't tend to be like that. They are faster and more reactive.
he also (as posted above) went on to abuse and be violent towards multiple other women. not really the actions of a man who “fought back on one occasion”.

• Heart
Reactions: 68
This applies to any celeb who carries on as if they are the only one to have a baby or some other everyday stuff that millions go through. YOU AREN'T SPECIAL, STACEY MORON SOLOMON (not just her).
When I had my babies it was fucking Myleene Klass. She even brought a book out called How To Be A Good Mum or something like that. She had a deal going on with Mothercare so I had to stop going in there because of the 25 foot posters of her smug face.

• Haha
Reactions: 68

evie1975

VIP Member
Tattle is probably the nicest forum I’ve ever posted on. And I’ve been on most of them. Digital Spy for years, the old channel four forums, Mumsnet and Dotmusic (god remember that!).
Tattle gets a bad name but I have found Tattlers to be really supportive and humorous!

• Heart
Reactions: 64

Sideboard Bob

VIP Member
Wasn’t it Mel and Sue who were so protective of of the bake off contestants that they didn’t want them crying to be shown on tv?

When anyone was crying, they would go and comfort them, and throw in some swear words so the footage couldn’t be used.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Salacious

Chatty Member
Anyone have any tea on Karren Brady?
Not tea but this comeback from her made me laugh:

Sexism was rife and this was illustrated particularly well when Karren travelled with the football team on their coach – a player said to her “I can see your tits from here”. Karren famously retorted “Well when I sell you to Crewe, you won’t be able to see them from there, will you?” Soon afterwards, the player was sold.

• Haha
Reactions: 63

Sideboard Bob

VIP Member
Hugh Grant’s weird interview reminded me of when people are rude to someone working in customer service, knowing they can’t answer back. What a prick.

Reactions: 60