Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I don’t watch the Apprentice, the husband does. But I could hear it in the background when she did the whole ‘Baroness Brady’ thing, and without even thinking I shouted ‘Oh fuck off you massive CUNT’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

secretlondoner

VIP Member
A friend has said Ant has gone a bit manic since going sober and suspects the alcohol and pain killers were actually subduing an overarching mental health difficulty or neurodivergency and whatever we're seeing is the real him now, unmasked.

Dec is a sweetheart and i think he has real twin flame in ant. He loves him so much ( platonically!!)but I think he's definitely the one that keeps them on tv

Reactions: 45

Miss Villanelle

Chatty Member
Ant married in a church in my area, if you remember a couple of years ago. The vicar agreed to let them even though they weren't locals hoping that a man that rich could afford to make a larger voluntary contribution. Well he paid the bog standard fee and said a donation would be made. It never was. Tight as a nuns chuff!
He was apparently thick as shit but Dec was lovely I heard.

• Wow
  • Angry
I went to see Paul Weller recently and I think all those blokes were there, too 😂
I saw him once in the grounds of The Natural History Museum. He was so incredibly well dressed. His kid didn’t want to go on the carousel outside that he had just paid for, so he flagged a mum who was waiting and told her to put her kid in his seat as it was already paid for.

Well dressed and thoughtful. 👍🏻
Weak tea. I know. He stood out a mile though - really sharp looking.

• Heart

HaloGirl

VIP Member
All this Rupert Murdoch talk reminds me of that Popbitch when his daughter decided to buy Rupert Murdoch a Fitbit to get him fit and twinned to it her own device. She had to switch it off because at 9pm every night it would go mental. Yup he was shagging Jerry Hall at that time. Lucky Ann!

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow

Shady Pines Ma

VIP Member
I don’t think the leotards are supposed to be seen up close, and on the scene, from the audience they probably look fine. Britney had something similar on in Toxic, and it’s still one of the most iconic music video outfits of its time, imo.
Still find it hilarious Toxic was supposedly written about Noel Fitzpatrick the supervet 😂

Cathy Dennis wrote some right bangers IMO

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

caroleffinbaskin

VIP Member
He's just been in the news funnily enough as there is a part in his show where he gives a girl a lapdance and holds her by the throat. He's seemingly done it a few times during the tour.

I can’t for the life of me understand how any woman would want to pay money to see this pos.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

lamaitresse

VIP Member
I *think* I read somewhere the David Bowie On the Bed with Paula was a joke between them. They were good friends and he was taking the piss. He was at their wedding I think? I'll have to check.
Yes, he was at the wedding (I don't even need to look it up!). I'll add the pic anyway (this one is more of an outtake, not the one that made the papers):
Screenshot 2023-03-16 at 17-41-33 Rare Irish Stuff - Bob Geldof & Paula Yates wedding photo 19...png

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Black.bird

VIP Member
I met a lady today who had the most fascinating back story. She came to my coffee cart and it was lovely and sunny, with nobody else around, so she stayed and had a chat.

In the '80s, she left Australia for the UK where she landed a job working as a PA to a banker and his family. She was the household PA and was responsible for making sure the household ran as efficiently as possible - scheduling personal and service maintenance appointments; and organising functions; etc. The kids had a nanny but when she left, this lady took over that job as well - despite having no training.

She stayed with this family for quite a few years - she was able to stay as long as she wanted as her parents were British. When the kids grew up, the parents divorced so she made moves to return back to Australia. Then, one of the husband's friends contacted her to ask if she'd consider moving to New York with his family to work in the same sort of (dual) role, who were going to be stationed there for three years. She accepted, and when his kids grew up she moved to another contact of his, and so it went on for several years. A lot of her employers were celebs. Her employers worked out all the visa stuff and she did actually get a Greencard - through the lottery - eventually too.

This lady is now in her 60s and still works for celebs, but she has a very special role now which sounds like the coolest job ever.

In advance of a celeb/high worth individual going to another country for work, pleasure or whatever, she flies out to the residence to make sure that everything is as it should be. She fills the cupboards, freezers and fridges with all their favourite foods / special dietary requirements, makes certain everything is just the way her clients like it (bedding preferences, etc.), and if there are kids and they're going to be going to school there, she makes sure they have all the stationery, etc. She said that even when her clients are staying at luxury lodges, they need her assurance that things are perfect. They only trust her to make sure everything is ship-shape.

What an amazing life she's led! She's here (in NZ) at the moment viewing luxury homes for rental for a family that will be coming here for business soon. I didn't ask who, or what they'd be doing.

-------------------

I've read awful things about Jamie Lee Curtis ... apparently she's extremely nasty to wait staff and assistants. I was disappointed to read that as I thought she was nice. Although I do remember when she was on RHoBH - at Kyle's store opening - she seemed like a bit of a bitch.

• Wow
  • Heart

Geetbo

VIP Member
Im guessing she’s going to nail down the pre nup, rush him up the aisle at top speed and then hope she can shag him to death on the honeymoon.
She’s a braver woman than me.
I can’t think of any amount of money that would entice me to nosh off Rupert Murdoch.

• Haha
  • Sick

Geetbo

VIP Member
Geri is the prime example of immense ambition and miniscule talent. It's sad that we reward the former time over and over again. Desperation is never attractive.

Despite all of that, I do hope she has a better self image these days. When she was at her skinniest, she had a meeting with some producers for an album that never happened. The first thing she said was "Apologies for how I'm looking today, I'm having a fat day". There wasn't an ounce of flesh on her.
The fact she walks round dressed like an emaciated Miss Havisham suggests she’s still not in a great place tbh.

Last edited:
Reactions: 42

Shady Pines Ma

VIP Member
Not sure if these things have been mentioned in this thread so far so gonna shout em out to ensure they aren't forgotten.

Lorraine's growler
Cliff Richard
Joe Westermans rimjob video.
I love the sublte recurring mind-boggling innocence of TH (Tom Hiddleston, Tom Holland, Tom Hollander)!

I literally have no idea who that Clemmie woman is - I joined here to read mean things about Sali Hughes after her fake crying which sounded worse than Heather Mills on GMTV

Still no fucking idea who Tracey DiMarco is even though I see her name every login. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42

House of Tea

VIP Member
Paula had something missing from celebrity these days. A personality, a presence. She was a good looking woman with a twinkle in her eye, a ribald sense of humour, stylish, fierce intellect. She seems ageless. The way she looked, her image, she wouldn’t look out of place now.

Reactions: 41

Nadia Vulvokov

Chatty Member
I read something earlier. He was filmed with a mobile phone trying to access a dark web site known for child abuse images.

What an absolute scumbag. They need to throw away the key he's clearly never going to change his disgusting ways 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 41

lamaitresse

VIP Member
.Who the fuck did that? That's horrendous.
No-one that I know of has said who it was (how can they sleep at night?)
I don't get the hype over Paula Yates. She might well have been very intelligent, but she consistently made dumb decisions. She wasn't pretty, quite plain, but yes how she acted and presented herself was appealing to men. And Bob Geldolf is no saint either, everyone knows that. I was very young when Yates and all that crew were on TV. But at the end of the day she was a junkie, and she was responsible for the whole nonsense about Hutchence apparently having died from that auto erotic sex thing, which he didn't, he committed suicide, but his name is now forever tarnished with that. He suffered a head injury, which apparently changed his whole personality. It's not unreasonable to think that being in such a dark place mentally made him want to end it. Yates just couldn't accept that she wasn't enough to stop him doing it, completely selfish reasoning.
It's a shame you've reduced Paula Yates to "just a junkie" but that isn't uncommon. I can't excuse drug taking but who knows why a teetotaller becomes an addict - maybe easily led, trying to impress, insecure..?

I don't believe Paula was so sure, maybe it was pride that made her say that about Michael's tragic death (and I don't think many people believed the auto-erotic asphxiation angle, even then)..Belinda Brewin (and I know some people doubt her take at times) said Paula kept asking her "He did love me, didn't he? It's what keeps me awake at night".

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40

Sir Lancelot

VIP Member
I'll be honest; I love Brendan Fraser but I'm tired of seeing him look emotional and teary in almost every bit of press he has been doing for The Whale.

I hope he gets a chance to have a rest after the Oscars!

• Sad

Coniferhedge

Chatty Member
I remember seeing an interview with Paula where she discussed their wedding. Simon Le Bon gave her away. When he first saw her, apparently he said ‘Wow! Your dress is red!’ To which Paula replied ‘Oh Simon, I’ve got our three year old next to me at the altar, nobody thinks I’m a virgin!’

• Haha

caroleffinbaskin

VIP Member
  • Heart