Secret Celebrity Gossip #109

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope they get real middle aged people, not a bunch of 30 somethings.
It'll be like Married at First Sight UK - all of the contestants will have featured on other reality shows and will be comprised of 25% silicone and filler. Sigh.

I'll probably watch it though.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ooohhhh Hugh Grant and Ashley Graham interview!!
just heard it in the radio 🤣

bless her - she tries her absolute best and he’s grumpy for absolutely no reason. however tedious you find interviews, if you’re walking the red carpet at least prepare yourself for them and be polite!

• Angry
Reactions: 25

bless her - she tries her absolute best and he’s grumpy for absolutely no reason. however tedious you find interviews, if you’re walking the red carpet at least prepare yourself for them and be polite!
Very unnecessary of him.

Reactions: 13
Hugh Grant is known for being a miserable bastard. Always has been. Remember when he chucked a tin of baked beans at a reporter?

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Very unnecessary of him.
Absolutely. No one forced him to attend, and he’s been around long enough to know the drill.
It’s superficial nonsense (imo) - if you don’t like it, don’t go. Otherwise think of the goody bag, and play along!

Reactions: 28
Hugh Grant’s weird interview reminded me of when people are rude to someone working in customer service, knowing they can’t answer back. What a prick.

Reactions: 60
Hugh Grant’s weird interview reminded me of when people are rude to someone working in customer service, knowing they can’t answer back. What a prick.
I thought he was ever so rude, but admire her for not flustering at all.

Reactions: 26
I thought he was ever so rude, but admire her for not flustering at all.
she did really well to keep herself on track and to stay positive sounding! he was so needlessly rude and he’s been in the game long enough to know how to behave in interviews. he might find them tedious but, deal with it.

Reactions: 20
Maybe I’m at a grumpy age but I’m with Hugh. Do some research woman! He was barely in Knives Out, he’s known for being prickly, so why ask such a dumb question?

• Heart
Reactions: 30

I suppose the interviewers could just bypass him in future. I expect he'd like not being asked for his opinion. 😄

Reactions: 9
Maybe I’m at a grumpy age but I’m with Hugh. Do some research woman! He was barely in Knives Out, he’s known for being prickly, so why ask such a dumb question?
I don’t think he was as rude as people are saying, but I do think he could have been a bit more decent in giving her something to work with.

‘well I’m only in Glass Onion for 30 seconds but I enjoyed it. It came about because….etc etc…and the day I was on set was with xyz….’

He wasn’t in anything else last year

Reactions: 18
I don’t think he was as rude as people are saying, but I do think he could have been a bit more decent in giving her something to work with.

‘well I’m only in Glass Onion for 30 seconds but I enjoyed it. It came about because….etc etc…and the day I was on set was with xyz….’

He wasn’t in anything else last year
yep - she didn’t really have much else to ask him about and he could have been more decent in his response. being asked frivolous questions is part of the game, especially at the oscar’s.

it just came on the radio again and agree it’s not as bad as first listen - i think it’s more a classic contrast of american chirpiness against british sarcasm. the part she asks what he’s wearing (obviously meaning the designer) and he says “a suit” had me 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.