Secret Celebrity Gossip #109

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A verbal argument ensued and Chris Brown pulled the vehicle over on an unknown street, reached over Robyn F. with his right hand, opened the car door and attempted to force her out. Brown was unable to force Robyn F. out of the vehicle because she was wearing a seat belt. When he could not force her to exit, he took his right hand and shoved her head against he passenger window of the vehicle, causing an approximate one-inch raised circular contusion.

Robyn F. turned to face Brown and he punched her in the left eye with his right hand. He then drove away in the vehicle and continued to punch her in the face with his right hand while steering the vehicle with his left hand. The assault caused Robyn F.'s mouth to fill with blood and blood to splatter all over her clothing and the interior of the vehicle.

Brown looked at Robyn F. and stated, 'I'm going to beat the tit out of you when we get home! You wait and see!'

The detective said Robyn F. then used her cell phone to call her personal assistant Jennifer Rosales, who did not answer.

Robyn F. pretended to talk to her and stated, 'I'm on my way home. Make sure the police are there when I get there.'

After Robyn F. faked the call, Brown looked at her and stated, 'You just did the stupidest thing ever! Now I'm really going to kill you!'

Brown resumed punching Robyn F. and she interlocked her fingers behind her head and brought her elbows forward to protect her face. She then bent over at the waist, placing her elbows and face near her lap in [an] attempt to protect her face and head from the barrage of punches being levied upon her by Brown.

Brown continued to punch Robyn F. on her left arm and hand, causing her to suffer a contusion on her left triceps (sic) that was approximately two inches in diameter and numerous contusions on her left hand.

Robyn F. then attempted to send a text message to her other personal assistant, Melissa Ford. Brown snatched the cellular telephone out of her hand and threw it out of the window onto an unknown street.

Brown continued driving and Robyn F. observed his cellular telephone sitting in his lap. She picked up the cellular telephone with her left hand and before she could make a call he placed her in a head lock with his right hand and continued to drive the vehicle with his left hand.

Brown pulled Robyn F. close to him and bit her on her left ear. She was able to feel the vehicle swerving from right to left as Brown sped away. He stopped the vehicle in front of 333 North June Street and Robyn F. turned off the car, removed the key from the ignition and sat on it.

Brown did not know what she did with the key and began punching her in the face and arms. He then placed her in a head lock positioning the front of her throat between his bicep and forearm. Brown began applying pressure to Robyn F.'s left and right carotid arteries, causing her to be unable to breathe and she began to lose consciousness.

She reached up with her left hand and began attempting to gouge his eyes in an attempt to free herself. Brown bit her left ring and middle fingers and then released her. While Brown continued to punch her, she turned around and placed her back against the passenger door. She brought her knees to her chest, placed her feet against Brown's body and began pushing him away. Brown continued to punch her on the legs and feet, causing several contusions.

Robyn F. began screaming for help and Brown exited the vehicle and walked away. A resident in the neighborhood heard Robyn F.'s plea for help and called 911, causing a police response. An investigation was conducted and Robyn F. was issued a Domestic Violence Emergency Protective Order
Love Rihanna…but someone I know worked closely with her on tour during the Chris Brown years.
He said that Rihanna would regularly beat Chris up, and that Chris only snapped/fought back on one occasion that he was aware of…the beating we all subsequently heard about and saw photos of.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Shes absolutely brilliant in The Last of Us

She is queen of the death stare. That's basically all she did in Game of Thrones :ROFLMAO: no no, she was really good in GoT, fair play to her, she was excellent amongst so many big players. That death stare though!

%2Fs3%2Fcontent%2F5a6608f25cd00eb4e3d594f77f3ff94c.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is Ant McPartlin back on the sauce? He’s muddled his words up a few times on tonight’s SNT. He also has this sort of rigid perma fixed grin a lot of the time. He isn’t as ‘natural’ as Dec is
He’s been a bit irritating lately and seems more shouty these last couple of weeks. I had the same thought. Either that or he’s having a bump of the white stuff before going on.

Reactions: 15
Love Rihanna…but someone I know worked closely with her on tour during the Chris Brown years.
He said that Rihanna would regularly beat Chris up, and that Chris only snapped/fought back on one occasion that he was aware of…the beating we all subsequently heard about and saw photos of.
I'm not buying that. What he did was a prolonged assault. Snapping or retaliations to long term abuse don't tend to be like that. They are faster and more reactive.

• Heart
Reactions: 71
I'm not buying that. What he did was a prolonged assault. Snapping or retaliations to long term abuse don't tend to be like that. They are faster and more reactive.
he also (as posted above) went on to abuse and be violent towards multiple other women. not really the actions of a man who “fought back on one occasion”.

• Heart
Reactions: 68
She was being a diva on SNT though, sitting in her car and refusing to stay until the producer convinced her by saying it was an early start. Obviously only the “talent” get a hotel room booked for the then. If it’s an early start for the crew they just have to lump it and travel in from home, no doubt to start work while the ‘talent’ is still in bed getting their beauty sleep
I work in tv, and this is how it usually works, annoyingly

Reactions: 2
Reactions: 8
he also (as posted above) went on to abuse and be violent towards multiple other women. not really the actions of a man who “fought back on one occasion”.
Yes!

I did type a whole lengthy post and deleted it in the end. People like him lie. They try and make themselves out to be the victim when really they are just awful, abusive assholes. His account is such raging bollocks that I've found it quite *whispers quietly* triggering.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I admit to wishing I were in her shoes, she’s besties with Pedro Pascal 🥰 and sat next to my long standing love Liam tonight. 🥰

Reactions: 4
He’s been a bit irritating lately and seems more shouty these last couple of weeks. I had the same thought. Either that or he’s having a bump of the white stuff before going on.
I *think* it’s the 5th anniversary of his crash this weekend, it happened on my Aunts birthday that’s why it sticks in my head

Reactions: 1
Ant married in a church in my area, if you remember a couple of years ago. The vicar agreed to let them even though they weren't locals hoping that a man that rich could afford to make a larger voluntary contribution. Well he paid the bog standard fee and said a donation would be made. It never was. Tight as a nuns chuff!
He was apparently thick as tit but Dec was lovely I heard.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
I think Bella Ramsey is a good actress but she's been fully taken in by the gender bollocks and admits to wearing chest binders. So she's not all that sensible.

She's said she gets excited when someone calls her "he".

I'm hoping Pedro Pascal wasn't encouraging it.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
This is super lukewarm 'tea' and probably not that interesting but I'll share anyway ...

Many, many, years ago I saw Jack Black walking down Lambton Quay, one of Wellington's (NZ) main shopping streets. He was with some other guys who I'm going to assume were actors but I didn't know who they were by sight. It was on a Sunday and very quiet - not many shops were open on Sundays back then. I thought he was a familiar face but couldn't place him and said "Hi!" with a big smile. "Well hello there," he said back with his American accent. He was really nice and stopped, but I kept walking because I just couldn't think where I knew him from and didn't want to sound silly :LOL: . To think I could have met him, fallen in love, moved to Los Angeles and become Mrs Blackbird Black! :unsure::LOL:

In the late '90s I saw Ronan Keating, also walking down Lambton Quay, but on a Friday afternoon when there were heaps of people around. He'd been at a CD store signing stuff and was being chaperoned by a young lady who I guess was his PR. He didn't have a bodyguard with him which surprised me. I walked past him and smiled; he had a permanent smile on his face and looked really happy. He was shorter than I thought he would be and didn't have presence like so many famous people have.

Duff McKagan (Guns 'n' Roses) and his wife Susan Holmes ('90s model) ... were seated at the table next to us in Melbourne (AU) a few years back. She was super nice. He was busy talking to a heap of guys. They had a LOT of security around them.

James Nesbitt and his family lived in Wellington (NZ) for a while when he was filming something, and sent his kids to the same school as a friend's kids. They weren't in the same class, but didn't receive any special treatment and were apparently really normal.

A lady I worked with many years ago had a year-long love affair with Orlando Bloom. He wanted to keep it on the downlow. She was extremely in love and thought he felt the same, but not long after he moved away - and didn't invite her to go with him - and then married Miranda Kerr.

Oooh - one more. James Cameron has a fancy property in the Wairarapa (lower North Island of NZ). Everyone who works for him and his wife is sworn to secrecy with very exhaustive NDAs, but a couple of people I know down that way have met him and said he's really nice. They apparently make an effort to go to some of the eateries and mix with locals.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.