Secret Celebrity Gossip #109

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No not to me the idea of being in a committed relationship with someone else’s spouse just doesn’t make sense. I can understand if they are separated but when they’re in someone else’s bed most nights of the week they’re not yours.
Maybe I’m just in the dark ages or too possessive but I can’t get my head around sharing
---

Bless her she was obviously the victim not poor Patsy his actual wife 😂
The reason I thought it was Lisa Moorish was she’s also had a son with Pete Doherty as well. She has tried to rewrite history many times although she and Liam slept together and conceived Molly soon after he and Patsy got married.

Edit Liam and Patsy got married in April 1997. Molly was born on 26th March 1998. So a few months in.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I was 9 in 1994, so am loving all this 90's gossip! Smash Hits magazine covered none of these juicy secrets! :ROFLMAO:

I still fancy the pants off Alex James from Blur, love that he is cheese maker now.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I had a friend who went to do some work at Liam and Patsy's house. He had no idea who Liam was at first and came back telling us about the blonde who was off her face and a mess. I assumed he was talking about Patsy.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
What an incredible stroke of luck that the press photographer happened to be there!
Luscious walnut tresses? Makes a change from menopausal mahogany, I guess.

She’s got a cracking figure but her self esteem must be rock bottom judging by this bizarre attention seeking. Oh and her belt (fake Gucci from a market stall in Marmaris) is upside down.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Met Geri through work ages ago (before the ultra-thin F1 Stepford wife in white stage commenced) - she was tiny but very lovely and friendly. Also had someone fitting things at my house who'd done some work for her beforehand - he said she was great; made plenty of tea & was really chatty. She wanted Christian Horner & she got him, but I don't think it's made her happy. She had proper bubbly energy when I met her & she just looks hungry and sad now.
It’s been discussed before, but there’s a brilliant book out there called ‘Freak Like Me’ which is basically a biog of a 90’s pop super fan - he literally met everyone - Britney, Spice Girls , B*Witched (as they were literally getting dropped by their label whilst at the airport).

he got quite friendly with Geri irrc, went to her house etc but then she just quickly dropped him. I can’t remember the story completely but I would absolutely recommend the book - it’s bloody fascinating
---
Love Rihanna…but someone I know worked closely with her on tour during the Chris Brown years.
He said that Rihanna would regularly beat Chris up, and that Chris only snapped/fought back on one occasion that he was aware of…the beating we all subsequently heard about and saw photos of.
i absolutely love Rihanna’s music but there is something really off about her as a person. She just doesn’t seem like a very nice person so this wouldn’t surprise me
---
Has Cheryl pulled out of that Ghost play already?
if she has, she’s done A LOT better than I thought she would. I honestly thought it would be a Martine McCutcheon situation.

Last edited:
I went to see Paul Weller recently and I think all those blokes were there, too 😂
I saw him once in the grounds of The Natural History Museum. He was so incredibly well dressed. His kid didn’t want to go on the carousel outside that he had just paid for, so he flagged a mum who was waiting and told her to put her kid in his seat as it was already paid for.

Well dressed and thoughtful. 👍🏻
Weak tea. I know. He stood out a mile though - really sharp looking.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
It’s been discussed before, but there’s a brilliant book out there called ‘Freak Like Me’ which is basically a biog of a 90’s pop super fan - he literally met everyone - Britney, Spice Girls , B*Witched (as they were literally getting dropped by their label whilst at the airport).

he got quite friendly with Geri irrc, went to her house etc but then she just quickly dropped him. I can’t remember the story completely but I would absolutely recommend the book - it’s bloody fascinating
---

i absolutely love Rihanna’s music but there is something really off about her as a person. She just doesn’t seem like a very nice person so this wouldn’t surprise me
---

if she has, she’s done A LOT better than I thought she would. I honestly thought it would be a Martine McCutcheon situation.
Also articlecsaid not only Mother’s Day but Bears birthday.

Reactions: 3
I just remembered some Britpop weak tea.

Was told by a friend that her colleague (both worked in a record company) went out with Brian Molko from Placebo for a few months. She said she had to take coke every time she was with him as he was so boring.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

Was told by a friend that her colleague (both worked in a record company) went out with Brian Molko from Placebo for a few months. She said she had to take coke every time she was with him as he was so boring.

OMG he is uber sexy, how disappointing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Yeah I met Geri about 2 years before she met Horner and she was full of life and bubbly. Met her a few times since and she was very proper and a bit stand offish. Big personality change but I don't know if she was ever happy.
I quite literally bumped into her and George Michael at the after party for the final episode of Absolutely Fabulous many years ago. I was wearing stupidly high-healed boots and tripped going up the stairs. I reached out to grab something to stop myself getting really hurt and it turns out I grabbed George's tweed coat and nearly took him down with me. He was very gracious about it but Geri was cowering behind him being quite odd. Almost like she was trying to hide. I was too flustered about making an arse of myself to work out what was wrong with her. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

---

---

I came on to post that I had been listening to You Tube music on my mobile, when a song came on that I thought must be Steps, but turned out to be Alice DJ singing Better Off Alone 😄
She was even dancing like them, though, 🤷 when I was squinting down the room to see if it really was Steps 😁🙄
Anyway, I read S4buk's post and went off at a tangent to read an excerpt of the recommended Freak Like Me which I agree is really good, but I'm trying to be good with money so will probably never get to read the rest of it 😞, unless I can get my head around Google ebooks 😬🥴

Reactions: 2

Noooo!!! That’s so disappointing…. But I thought he was gay/ queer/ homosexual (excuse my ignorance I just don’t know what to call people nowadays)

• Haha
Reactions: 5

---
Me-railing but I have a 3 flights across the next few days and I am a nervous flier so please, if anyone can recommend a good book for me to download please do.

The last one I read was “Fingers Crossed” by Miki Berenyi from Lush… what a wonderful and thoughtfully written book. She takes no prisoners but she’s clearly a very good egg.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I went to see Paul Weller recently and I think all those blokes were there, too 😂
Urgh. Can't bear Paul Weller - his solo music is so boring. Was also shouting at the Channel 5 documentary last night to stop playing that bloody Boo Radleys song over and over :ROFLMAO:

Graham Coxon has had his own battles with alcohol (documented here on various threads) and subsequent bad treatment of his partners.
---
It's honestly getting like some weird form of pass the parcel now, isn't it? Whoever's got the ring on their finger when the music stops gets the jackpot.
That's what he wants them to think. I bet ole Rupe is canny and as tight as a gnat's chuff. He'll have all the money sewn up and promised elsewhere.

I came on to post that I had been listening to You Tube music on my mobile, when a song came on that I thought must be Steps, but turned out to be Alice DJ singing Better Off Alone 😄
She was even dancing like them, though, 🤷 when I was squinting down the room to see if it really was Steps 😁🙄
Anyway, I read S4buk's post and went off at a tangent to read an excerpt of the recommended Freak Like Me which I agree is really good, but I'm trying to be good with money so will probably never get to read the rest of it 😞, unless I can get my head around Google ebooks 😬🥴
Freak Like Me is a really good read

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.