Secret Celebrity Gossip #109

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if these things have been mentioned in this thread so far so gonna shout em out to ensure they aren't forgotten.

Lorraine's growler
Cliff Richard
Joe Westermans rimjob video.
I love the sublte recurring mind-boggling innocence of TH (Tom Hiddleston, Tom Holland, Tom Hollander)!

I literally have no idea who that Clemmie woman is - I joined here to read mean things about Sali Hughes after her fake crying which sounded worse than Heather Mills on GMTV

Still no bleeping idea who Tracey DiMarco is even though I see her name every login. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Tattle is probably the nicest forum I’ve ever posted on. And I’ve been on most of them. Digital Spy for years, the old channel four forums, Mumsnet and Dotmusic (god remember that!).

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Tattle is probably the nicest forum I’ve ever posted on. And I’ve been on most of them. Digital Spy for years, the old channel four forums, Mumsnet and Dotmusic (god remember that!).
oh my god, I think dotmusic was one of my first ever forums.

Reactions: 2
Tattle gets a bad name but I have found Tattlers to be really supportive and humorous!

• Heart
Reactions: 64
I post on various places. Some more sane than others. Tattle has a very unique sense of humour, and while I don't always agree with what people say I don't usually feel the need to respond with verbal vitriol, as I might do on, say, Reddit or GLP. Mild snark is usually fine.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I think you only need to look at the advice (and to some extent off topic) forums to see what a lovely and supportive place Tattle is.

I honestly just try to avoid threads that I think would be brutal e.g Harry and Meghan, KP etc

• Heart
Reactions: 26
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...reaks-tears-addresses-leaked-voice-notes.html

DO duck off Ferne.

You tried to live the Moll life with your tit gangster and chavved it up in Dubai with your fake cartier love bangles before he got banged up. You then got exposed as a silly mean witch who is thick as mince and rotten to the core.

No-one feels sorry for you - you tout your wares same as the rest of them (Lauren, Gemma etc) but seen to think you're something special, but no-one is buying it anymore. Go get a job doing microblading and piss off.

I know This Morning love an ITV-contracted head but why is she even worth airtime!?! (or oxygen)

• Heart
Reactions: 83
Am I the only one that thought “ooh, a celeb saga I hadn’t heard about!”, only to Google ‘Joe Westerman’ and realise this should have had ‘Greggs’ somewhere in the sentence for those of us with poor name recognition.
From now on he shall be referred to as Joe 'Greggs' Westerman.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
A lot of initials seem to confuse on Tattle!
That’s cos we’re not mumsnet
---
I had a read of the article last night. The whole influencer thing is a bunch of nothingness. The fact they exist makes the world a duller place. The article was excruciating or at least it must have been for the person writing it.

Influencers have come about as advertisers hope to create an internet craze with their products and people are thick enough to fall for it. It’s amazing the living some individuals can make from it. I’d be happier if they were rebranded as schillers 🤣
Grifters

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Been finishing ‘You’ this week and fell down a Penn Badgely shaped rabbit hole. The interesting snippets I found involved, and I quote ‘spanking women until they barked’ and ‘probably asked for less sex scenes this season as he was knocking off the girl who played Love Quinn in the last one and his wife out her foot down’.

Both rumour obviously. He kind of looks homeless this season.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Can someone tell me why the duck Michael Caine's birthday celebrations included Tom Cruise, David Walliams and Denise bleeping Welch?!
Did they think she was a drag act?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Can someone tell me why the duck Michael Caine's birthday celebrations included Tom Cruise, David Walliams and Denise bleeping Welch?!
Caine bleeping LOVES The 1975! Can't get enough of that groovy pop ditty "[someone google this bit - thanks]"

(I think her husband Lincoln Townley painted Caine for BAFTA a few years ago)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Barry Scott was otherwise engaged.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.