Secret Celebrity Gossip #109

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How would LI for older people work. I can't seen anyone my age (40's) sitting around in bikinis all day and shouting "you got a text". I don't watch LI but its not just because the contestants don't interest me, its the entire format feels very contrived and dated.
I don’t think it’s going to be a carbon copy of Love Island. It will be a dating show with middle-aged people. Whatever format that takes I don’t think it’s been confirmed yet

Reactions: 6
How would LI for older people work. I can't seen anyone my age (40's) sitting around in bikinis all day and shouting "you got a text". I don't watch LI but its not just because the contestants don't interest me, its the entire format feels very contrived and dated.
'you've got a text'
'hang on, let me get my glasses on' :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 122
katherine heigl was a combo of a few things. she also wanted to turn down her grey’s anatomy emmy nomination because she said the material had been too bad to warrant it iirc - but i think shonda rhimes isn’t easy to work for. like you say, had a man said these things the impact wouldn’t have been the same. robert pattinson was dragging twilight in the dvd commentary and no one said anything beyond how funny he was!!

i had no idea about the fallout from this, i need to go and read more! i thought she came across well on the podcast tbh (very smart and witty), he sounds like his ego is fragile af.
It was so long ago I might be remembering wrong but I think she pulled her emmy nomination because she didn't think she deserved it- her character hadn't been on screen that much that year. But it was something seen as "difficult" which didn't help, even though it was actually a pretty decent thing to do.

Reactions: 17
basically that she would change lines etc in the script if she felt things didn’t make sense, or suggest changes etc. she came across as someone with a lot of pride in her work tbh and said something like she didn’t want to watch it later and not be happy with it.

as secretlondoner says above, the show runner appears to have taken great offence to it all. but jenna is the show imo. she’s by far the most watchable actor in it and she’s the central character!
Oh for god's sake actors do that ALL the time

Reactions: 11
Well that didn't take long. Dread to think why he was recalled

I read something earlier. He was filmed with a mobile phone trying to access a dark web site known for child abuse images.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I read something earlier. He was filmed with a mobile phone trying to access a dark web site known for child abuse images.

What an absolute scumbag. They need to throw away the key he's clearly never going to change his disgusting ways 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 41
What an absolute scumbag. They need to throw away the key he's clearly never going to change his disgusting ways 😡
I agree. Recidivism is high with these repulsive individuals. I read some of the comments below the article in the Mail when it was published earlier. A fair few apologists, leave him alone, he has served his time etc. I wonder what their search history is.

• Sick
Reactions: 29
Freed last month, straight back on it. You are right he will never change. What a horrible vile human being. 😡 Waste of oxygen.

• Sick
Reactions: 34
Do any of you follow Richard E Grant on Instagram? I feel for him, losing his wife, but his IG can be so hammy. He reposted this guy taking him off.It is him to a T. The same guy does Kiera Knightly and Adele.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don’t think that Gary Glitter and other weirdo scum will ever change or be rehabilitated no matter what
There needs to be an island far far away called hell on earth for them to piss off to !

Reactions: 34
I don’t think that Gary Glitter and other weirdo scum will ever change or be rehabilitated no matter what
There needs to be an island far far away called hell on earth for them to piss off to !
Solitary confinement for the rest of their days.

Reactions: 12
Gary Glitter referred to “onion” which denotes the dark web. Only a matter of time before he broke his terms. Do you think the guards sang “Hello! Hello! You’re back again!“ to him?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Reactions: 29
On the topic of comedians...can anyone remember the story of Stephen K Amos and the young fan who he allegedly groomed? I'm sure he (the fan) ended up commiting suicide.
No!! Really! I went to see him live after seeing him on TV, he was great but never heard much else from him.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.