Secret Celebrity Gossip #109

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I joined Tattle there was a rule about not using initials on the boards but that seems to fallen by the wayside.
Apologies, I'll be cleverer with my initial choice so it doesn't confuse. I worry about being sued if I type the name ... guess that's nonsense really?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This is what brought me to Tattle! My mum had read about it in the paper and shared the article. I happened to follow Clemmie at the time, but not very closely so hadn't really noticed this happening. I've been a Tattler ever since! I'm sure there will be an influx of new members thanks to more free Tattle promo 🤣

Bit weird to be doing an article about it now though...is someone else about to be unmasked?
Tattle's closed now to new members I think, we're full!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Apologies, I'll be cleverer with my initial choice so it doesn't confuse. I worry about being sued if I type the name ... guess that's nonsense really?
Don’t apologise, I’m not a mod 🤣

I think I read at the start (when I joined not the start of Tattle) that the website is America based so it’s ok to name away. Someone more knowledgeable than me might be able to confirm.

Reactions: 8
Don’t apologise, I’m not a mod 🤣

I think I read at the start (when I joined not the start of Tattle) that the website is America based so it’s ok to name away. Someone more knowledgeable than me might be able to confirm.
I’m pretty sure that’s the ‘loophole’ unlike DS.

Reactions: 4
Not sure if these things have been mentioned in this thread so far so gonna shout em out to ensure they aren't forgotten.

Lorraine's growler
Cliff Richard
Joe Westermans rimjob video.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Not sure if these things have been mentioned in this thread so far so gonna shout em out to ensure they aren't forgotten.

Lorraine's growler
Cliff Richard
Haven’t you forgotten a certain Pringle?

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Lorraine's growler

Cliff Richard

I'd like to erase the term 'Lorraine's growler' from existence

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Lorraine's growler
Cliff Richard
Am I the only one that thought “ooh, a celeb saga I hadn’t heard about!”, only to Google ‘Joe Westerman’ and realise this should have had ‘Greggs’ somewhere in the sentence for those of us with poor name recognition.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So, Daniella Westcrack has been “flaunting her amazing body” and “frolicking on the beach” (I wish I knew how to frolic). It really is a case of nice legs shame about the face! If you zoom in she looks like a dinner lady in a deprived school. So grim. Sorry that it’s a Scum link

this is my particular favourite: View attachment 2028761
Body off Baywatch,face off crimewatch.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Poor Brooklyn, I bet he's only there to make the tea.
tea?! that’s a lot of confidence in his abilities - there’s at least three things he needs to think about at once while doing that 🤣😉
---
What a terrible, terrible trio.
i didn’t know selena and nicola were close but this also does not surprise me.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Throuple is going to be an annoying over used word the rest of the year. Every Z lister is scrambling to throuple up for the publicity.

Reactions: 54

Lorraine's growler
Cliff Richard
Heather Mills bush
Danielle Lloyd and Pringles….

Apologies if your eating😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.