Secret Celeb Gossip #62

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another vote for Lily Allen, Kathryn Ryan's is also good, surprisingly emotional in parts and she knows how to take the mick out of herself. Haven't read it yet but heard an interview on a podcast with Miriam Margoyles who said her new autobiography is full of tea. Can't imagine her holding back tbf!
I second Miriam, Heat Diaries like someone suggested, if you like old time Hollywood like me theHollywood Babylon books are great.

Reactions: 4
I think so too. He didn’t have a pain killed addiction. He was an alcoholic and also cocaine addict (as was his wife Lisa).
Lisa too? Wow didn’t know that at all. Anyone know if Dec ever dabbled or had he always kept his nose clean (literally)?

Reactions: 6
Please could someone start a celeb autobiography thread or redirect me to one?? I could do with some recommendations pointing towards the juicier ones!! I can’t start a thread myself (insufficient privileges 😢) thanks xxx
Rupert Everett is deliciously bitchy. (He has written a few, this is the best. The one with Oscar Wilde in the title is boring, about his struggle to get a movie made.) This is the best
Amazon product

Reactions: 10
Sometimes there is a juicy nugget. Someone related to Ant McPartlin’s new wife’s ex husband (still with me?) posted quite a few scathing posts when Ant got remarried.
Yes I think there were a few from fa.ily members too because Ant said something about the kids calling him Dad. Well they have a dad so I doubt they were calling Ant 'Dad' as well!!

Reactions: 9
Thank you all so much for the book ideas! I’m going to get a list going. Knew I could rely on you lot to come up with the goods ❤ Xx

Rupert Everett is deliciously bitchy. (He has written a few, this is the best. The one with Oscar Wilde in the title is boring, about his struggle to get a movie made.) This is the best
Amazon product
I picked this one up for cheap the other month but haven’t got round to reading it yet! I’m so glad to hear it’s worth reading.

Reactions: 4
Lisa too? Wow didn’t know that at all. Anyone know if Dec ever dabbled or had he always kept his nose clean (literally)?
Dec has always been a good Catholic boy - apart from the time he shagged a lapdancer, but he went to confession after that, and apparently his mum didn’t speak to him for ages afterwards. 😂

He’s a non-smoker, doesn’t do drugs but does like a pint.

Gossip obtained from a member of the Donnelly family who may or may not be a priest who married someone I know. When I say married, I mean conducted the ceremony, he didn’t get married to my friend. I don’t think the Catholic Church support same sex marriage but that’s a whole new thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Urgh definitely. Martin Freeman always comes across as an arrogant arse.
He's not that great an actor and he's distinctly average looking. He has no right to be arrogant, he should be bleeping grateful to have had the success he has had.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
He's not that great an actor and he's distinctly average looking. He has no right to be arrogant, he should be bleeping grateful to have had the success he has had.
That's right - and he's one of those actors that seems to play the same part in every single role.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.