Secret Celeb Gossip #62

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another vote for Lily Allen’s book. Also the Andrew Ridgely one about his time in Wham…that’s quite juicy. I also liked Matt Lucas, Alan Cummings and Trevor Noah’s. None of them are juicy as such but just fantastic stories.

Reactions: 2
I wonder if he’ll trade in Penny for a younger identikit blonde? I don’t think he will, he’s had prostate cancer and apparently Rod’s little Rod is out of action 😥
Yeah I think Penny's stuck with him now. Especially if little Rod is out of action.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I find autobiographies very dull at the start. Reading about people’s early life and school days is never great.

I liked Andy Taylor’s from Duran Duran. Good to read it back to back with John’s.

I have a few on my book pile to read, I’ll need to crack on!
Not read many as have little interest in that area, but did enjoy Andy Taylor's. He mentions Rod Stewart drawing men's parts at a hotel as knew the Queen was staying there shortly after!
From Andy: "On one embarrassing occasion, someone found me staggering about next to a Coca-Cola machine. Wrong sort of coke! But I was so wired that I actually thought I could get a line of coke from a vending machine."
There is one Andy wrote about John in San Francisco from April 1984 when he cut his foot - it is on the internet, but if at all squeamish maybe don't read.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Avoid: Kimberley Walsh and Kelly Brook.
Read: Sarah Harding, Lily Allen, Mel B, Jessica Simpson

also some great general ‘celeb’ books out there - my absolute faves being ‘freak like me’ and ‘the heat diaries’.
Thank you! Have only read Lily Allen’s out of that list so will try and pick up the other ones.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Not read many as have little interest in that area, but did enjoy Andy Taylor's. He mentions Rod Stewart drawing men's parts at a hotel as knew the Queen was staying there shortly after!
He drew men's parts on McFly's passports too, clearly a habit!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
anyone seen the fiasco with Ioan Gruffudd and his wife Alice Evans? Her Twitter calling him out for having an affair? I’m certain she did the same earlier this year too?

Reactions: 4
anyone seen the fiasco with Ioan Gruffudd and his wife Alice Evans? Her Twitter calling him out for having an affair? I’m certain she did the same earlier this year too?
She has her own thread on here - very enlightening!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
The kids had this on last night and I found them all really annoying but everyone else seems to love them so maybe I'm just grumpy 😠
The mother is incredibly annoying and plays up for the camera, I think she loves being a star. Her husband is sweet but introverted.
I heard the real story is that they’ve bought a neighbouring farm and they haven’t separated.

Reactions: 9
The mother is incredibly annoying and plays up for the camera, I think she loves being a star. Her husband is sweet but introverted.
I heard the real story is that they’ve bought a neighbouring farm and they haven’t separated.
I found the kids annoying too (runs and hides) like those kids coached by performance parents in Waitrose to ask for Quinoa for dinner

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Grace Jones' memoir is a wild ride once you get beyond the first few chapters about her early life.

Reactions: 7
I found the kids annoying too (runs and hides) like those kids coached by performance parents in Waitrose to ask for Quinoa for dinner
My most recent attempt at performance parenting was a failure.
I asked my kid if he wanted to go home and do some “craft”
He looked screwed up his face looking completely confused, and asked me if I meant “Craft, like Minecraft?”

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Yes, you’re right. They come out with some complex critical thinking - last night one of them was musing about life and death after one of the lambs died. It sounded very rehearsed and the kid was about 5.

They’re not as annoying as that other multiparous family who run a pie shop though.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yes, you’re right. They come out with some complex critical thinking - last night one of them was musing about life and death after one of the lambs died. It sounded very rehearsed and the kid was about 5.

They’re not as annoying as that other multiparous family who run a pie shop though.
That was the episode I watched a bit of. It was all a bit 'Look at me'. I don't watch the pie shop lot, as I think she has learning difficulties and is being exploited by the media for entertainment.

My most recent attempt at performance parenting was a failure.
I asked my kid if he wanted to go home and do some “craft”
He looked screwed up his face looking completely confused, and asked me if I meant “Craft, like Minecraft?”
I must admit I do make a mean Quinoa and Sweet potato curry that my kids love :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.