Our Yorkshire Farm

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me too ! I just love this programme so much !
the kids are all so clever and happy to learn and get involved. The Dad has so much patience and time for them all. It’s lovely

Reactions: 11
It is just lovely gentle TV to watch at the moment during these mad times. I think it is why programes like Bake Off currently get such high ratings. We all want a little bit of light relief from Trump, Boris, Brexit, Covid. I love Ruben the mechanic, and the Dad is lovely-and

It is just lovely gentle TV to watch at the moment during these mad times. I think it is why programes like Bake Off currently get such high ratings. We all want a little bit of light relief from Trump, Boris, Brexit, Covid. I love Ruben the mechanic, and the Dad is lovely-and
Dad is lovely and Mum too..

Reactions: 8
One of my favourite TV shows! So wholesome, innocent and wonderful to watch the children learn and be so independent and not glued to devices!

Reactions: 10
Love this family. Those kids will turn out to be fantastic adults, who will pass amazing qualities to their children. The mum and dad are amazing, so laid back and just raising them brilliantly.

I adore Clemmie!

I love this programme, such well mannered children who dont seem fussed around material items or social media like most today. I like Reuban and Syndey best

Love this family. Those kids will turn out to be fantastic adults, who will pass amazing qualities to their children. The mum and dad are amazing, so laid back and just raising them brilliantly.

I adore Clemmie!
I love Clemmie. Love her birth story. Mind you she had some dramatic births bless her.

I love how much she loves and the way she says Tony the pony. Also getting all the sheep back in and then pulling her mum for leaving the gate open. Also how her mum asked her how many sheep had been out then went ooh you can’t count and she was like no but still so proud.Their life skills are amazing x

Reactions: 5
I love Clemmie. Love her birth story. Mind you she had some dramatic births bless her.

I love how much she loves and the way she says Tony the pony. Also getting all the sheep back in and then pulling her mum for leaving the gate open. Also how her mum asked her how many sheep had been out then went ooh you can’t count and she was like no but still so proud.Their life skills are amazing x
Or Clemmie with Kit Kat the Calf, who died. And her lovely mum kept it from her as Clemmie raised Kit Kat. So cute.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think there was another thread recently on them? Anyway, going against the grain here, I'm not keen on Amanda, I think she is very much living her dream and every one else has to ride on her coat tails. Prancing around in her mini skirt (wth?) and very impractical accessories, she is very attention/fame hungry, they have been on every tv and radio channel going. I'm so glad Raven got away to uni, she was the Radfords equivalent of Chloe, always doing the childcare. I've read the books and Amanda seemed very detached from the children. Undoubtedly they have a lovely looking lifestyle though.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I watched a bit of their latest programme, their house is an overcrowded hovel, the stairs are an accident waiting to happen. Their only saving grace is that they live on a beautiful farm, if they had the same 9 children sharing 2 bedrooms in a council house in Barnsley public opinion of them would be very different.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think there was another thread recently on them? Anyway, going against the grain here, I'm not keen on Amanda, I think she is very much living her dream and every one else has to ride on her coat tails. Prancing around in her mini skirt (wth?) and very impractical accessories, she is very attention/fame hungry, they have been on every tv and radio channel going. I'm so glad Raven got away to uni, she was the Radfords equivalent of Chloe, always doing the childcare. I've read the books and Amanda seemed very detached from the children. Undoubtedly they have a lovely looking lifestyle though.
I agree and have been "attacked," on digital spy for daring not to worship ,Amanda. She is living the life lived by farmers wives for centuries but without a big 4by,4 to drive around in. She makes a fortune from books,TV shows and guest appearances she is so tough nut and yes they all follow her dream her hubby is well under the thumb
Prancing around in her mini skirt is ludicrous.

Raven said she wanted to be a Vet but got three c grades in her A levels,surely to be avet you need better grades than that,? But I am glad she got away from the drudgery and same for Reuben but no doubt Amanda will expect him to mend their machinery for free.

Reactions: 7
Generally i
I agree and have been "attacked," on digital spy for daring not to worship ,Amanda. She is living the life lived by farmers wives for centuries but without a big 4by,4 to drive around in. She makes a fortune from books,TV shows and guest appearances she is so tough nut and yes they all follow her dream her hubby is well under the thumb
Prancing around in her mini skirt is ludicrous.

Raven said she wanted to be a Vet but got three c grades in her A levels,surely to be avet you need better grades than that,? But I am glad she got away from the drudgery and same for Reuben but no doubt Amanda will expect him to mend their machinery for free.
In large families, the eldest generally end up looking after the younger ones. I know I have been there. It is very selfish. Just my opinion, due to my personal experience. I couldn't wait to leave home and go to uni at 18. Hence I knew I never wanted more than two.

Generally i

In large families, the eldest generally end up looking after the younger ones. I know I have been there. It is very selfish. Just my opinion, due to my personal experience. I couldn't wait to leave home and go to uni at 18. Hence, I knew I never wanted more than two.
I do like Raven and Ruben, and his relationship with Sid. I find the state of their house shocking. & what is it with the mini skirts and bangles. Can't be too hygienic those bangles, but then dirt builds up immunity! I speak as a farmer's daughter.

Generally i

In large families, the eldest generally end up looking after the younger ones. I know I have been there. It is very selfish. Just my opinion, due to my personal experience. I couldn't wait to leave home and go to uni at 18. Hence I knew I never wanted more than two.

I do like Raven and Ruben, and his relationship with Sid. I find the state of their house shocking. & what is it with the mini skirts and bangles. Can't be too hygienic those bangles, but then dirt builds up immunity! I speak as a farmer's daughter.
Apart from being inappropriate clothing for a farmyard she looks like mutton dressed as lamb in her mini skirt.

• Wow
I was reading something about them on a farming forum, and a farmer local to them said that Amanda likes to catch the eye of the men and only wears those clothes for the cameras. The farmers union association spoke out against their breaches of safety on the programmes and how they bring the occupation into disrepute.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I am reading her first book, The Yorkshire Shepherdess. I didn't realise that this is Clive's second marriage and he has a grown up son and daughter. He is a father of 11.....

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I too feel the same way about Amanda. She definitely loves the attention.

Reactions: 9