Secret Celeb Gossip #62

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please could someone start a celeb autobiography thread or redirect me to one?? I could do with some recommendations pointing towards the juicier ones!! I can’t start a thread myself (insufficient privileges 😢) thanks xxx

Reactions: 9
Please could someone start a celeb autobiography thread or redirect me to one?? I could do with some recommendations pointing towards the juicier ones!! I can’t start a thread myself (insufficient privileges 😢) thanks xxx
Pearl Lowes is decent

Reactions: 6
Is that because he’s had to shell out shitloads of money in spousal maintenance and child support? American laws regarding child support are harsh, I’ve been told, and the majority of his offspring were born in the USA.

That last bit would make a terrific song title 😂😂😂😂😂
To quote Jezza: then he should have put something on the end of it!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Weird comment from TessBot 3000 left on Diane buswell (strictly pro) Instagram
AE48E5C2-64B0-43C3-A687-4EDD5DB53152.jpeg

Made me giggle as she’s so incredibly image conscious. Wonder if she’d been on the vino 🍷

Very Karen Haussmann and I’m here 4 it

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
I watched strictly for the first time in years the other night. Tess is prettier than I remembered.

She’s deffo on the vino collapso and doing a bit of phone bothering there though.

Enjoy a drink but stay off SM when you do, kids!

Reactions: 15
The Kenneth Williams diaries. Not an autobiography as such, but it is a compelling read.

Reactions: 17
Nicola Robert's ex-boyfriend who became her stalker is now facing jail for stalking someone else.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
wow…the stalker guy sounds awful. Seems to be more of it at the moment as also read about Emily Maitlis and Denise Welch having similar issues this week. Definitely one of the downfalls of having a public image!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
wow…the stalker guy sounds awful. Seems to be more of it at the moment as also read about Emily Maitlis and Denise Welch having similar issues this week. Definitely one of the downfalls of having a public image!

The stalker of Emily Maitlis has been particularly obsessive. He's apparently been fixated on her since 1990!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Avoid any of katie price's rubbish

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I find autobiographies very dull at the start. Reading about people’s early life and school days is never great.

I liked Andy Taylor’s from Duran Duran. Good to read it back to back with John’s.

I have a few on my book pile to read, I’ll need to crack on!

Reactions: 10
What does anyone find and what has anyone found about her to be even remotely interested in? I do not understand how she has been a celebrity for so long.
We are all baffled by that conundrum but the idiots in the media appear to hang off it's every ghost-written word.

BTW don't bother buying it's latest ghost-written festering heap of dogshit for a tenner online either - "Harvey & Me" - because you can read the whole bloody lot in it's wiki seeing as the media are picking through the corpse and publishing it served in steaming-great cowpats. By rights there ought to be dozens of defamation cases in Court over this balderdash, not to mention how she has destroyed her son's privacy in her relentless pursuit of MONEY :(

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I dunno about Juicy, but my favourite autobiography is probably Have A Nice Day: A Tale Of Blood And Sweatsocks by Mick Foley

• Heart
Avoid: Kimberley Walsh and Kelly Brook.
Read: Sarah Harding, Lily Allen, Mel B, Jessica Simpson

also some great general ‘celeb’ books out there - my absolute faves being ‘freak like me’ and ‘the heat diaries’.

Reactions: 13
To quote Jezza: then he should have put something on the end of it!
His inability to put on a condom is a source of bewilderment for me. It’s not like he’s Katie Price and he has to keep having babies to generate an income. He should have had a vasectomy. 8 children by 5 different women is nothing to be proud of.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Mark Frith's celeb diaries is quite a good read, he edited Heat mag. Also, hate to say it but Piers Morgan's The Insider is great, good mix of celeb, sport and political gossip, it's v juicy.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
His inability to put on a condom is a source of bewilderment for me. It’s not like he’s Katie Price and he has to keep having babies to generate an income. He should have had a vasectomy. 8 children by 5 different women is nothing to be proud of.
I think it's ego plus a bit of wanting a younger woman to stick around until he can dump her for a new ( almost identical) model, rather than being dumped because he's too old and she wants children.

Reactions: 8
I think it's ego plus a bit of wanting a younger woman to stick around until he can dump her for a new ( almost identical) model, rather than being dumped because he's too old and she wants children.
I wonder if he’ll trade in Penny for a younger identikit blonde? I don’t think he will, he’s had prostate cancer and apparently Rod’s little Rod is out of action 😥

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Mark Frith's celeb diaries is quite a good read, he edited Heat mag. Also, hate to say it but Piers Morgan's The Insider is great, good mix of celeb, sport and political gossip, it's v juicy.
If you don't mind 100 year old royal, political and celebrity gossip then I'd recommend the Chips Channon Diaries.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.