Secret Celeb Gossip #62

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get the attraction of Russell Brand, either back in the day or now, he’s always given me the heebie jeebies. He comes across as the kind of man who’d deliberately stand far too close, make intense eye contact, ask overly personal questions then pull you up for wanting him to back off in a “I’m only being friendly and trying to get to know you” way.
I think he comes across as someone who is not as clever as he likes to think he is, so learns lots of long words but doesn't understand what they mean!

Reactions: 18
I don't agree. He has a wide vocabulary and he uses it. I don't think you can say that the man is stupid, regardless of whether you like him or not. I think that rather does him a disservice.

bleeping hell I sound like a one woman Russell Brand fan club. He is not even in my top 20 fantasy shags.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.