Secret Celeb Gossip #62

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TBH Yolanda has gone off the deep end since RHOBH, there's a lot I question about her, heer beliefs, statements.

Reactions: 5
Just saw this.

The way I read it, it sounds like Yolanda entered his home unannounced or was uninvited whilst Gigi was away. If someone came to my house when my child was there and was causing problems I would tell them where to get off.
I think the leak came from Yolanda - sad she’s gone down this route instead of pressing charges if he’s hit her.

Please could someone start a celeb autobiography thread or redirect me to one?? I could do with some recommendations pointing towards the juicier ones!! I can’t start a thread myself (insufficient privileges 😢) thanks xxx
If you’re interested in Grace Kelly and who she was hanging out with Grace: The Secret Lives of a Princess by James Spada is pretty juicy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
That's right - and he's one of those actors that seems to play the same part in every single role.
Exactly and that part he keeps playing is unbearable.
Nicola Robert's ex-boyfriend who became her stalker is now facing jail for stalking someone else.

This is why I have ZERO faith in this country's legal system. He walked free after terrorising Nicola and is now threatening to r*pe someone, gets a "suspended sentence", "warned" he may go to jail, will no doubt walk free again. What the hell is it going to take to lock these deranged men up?

• Angry
Reactions: 35
The way I read it, it sounds like Yolanda entered his home unannounced or was uninvited whilst Gigi was away. If someone came to my house when my child was there and was causing problems I would tell them where to get off.
I think the leak came from Yolanda - sad she’s gone down this route instead of pressing charges if he’s hit her.

If you’re interested in Grace Kelly and who she was hanging out with Grace: The Secret Lives of a Princess by James Spada is pretty juicy.
Is that James spada the actor?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Do we think Yolanda let herself in and found Zayn having a crack party for one, whilst watching the baby?

Reactions: 18
Please could someone start a celeb autobiography thread or redirect me to one?? I could do with some recommendations pointing towards the juicier ones!! I can’t start a thread myself (insufficient privileges 😢) thanks xxx
Elton John, Rod Stewart, Pearl Lowe, Roger Daltrey, Keith Moon. They’re all full of candid info and stories, and especially with Elton you get the feeling of ‘ill write what I like, I’m famous enough not to give a tit😄

• Haha
The mother is incredibly annoying and plays up for the camera, I think she loves being a star. Her husband is sweet but introverted.
I heard the real story is that they’ve bought a neighbouring farm and they haven’t separated.
They have had the other property a long time , it’s usually available as a holiday let

Is that because he’s had to shell out shitloads of money in spousal maintenance and child support? American laws regarding child support are harsh, I’ve been told, and the majority of his offspring were born in the USA.

That last bit would make a terrific song title 😂😂😂😂😂
No tightness is a disease, it’s chronic and terminal with him

He stiffed my uncles brother for money for gardening payment, the bloke had won awards.
A comedian told me he knew he had done the same with other “little people”
He tried to get blokes to do security work for nothing but the honour of protecting his skinny faux Scottish arse.

Like a lot of celebrities they stick their hand in their pocket (very very occasionally) if it gets them publicity, but otherwise he’s a shyster.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Do we think Yolanda let herself in and found Zayn having a crack party for one, whilst watching the baby?
I bloody hope not! I’d imagine if that was the case, the police would have been called and Zayn arrested.
The statement he released was very measured.

His ma-in-law sounds crazy in a bad way, and I doubt very much that he hit her. He probably told her to duck off and she was enraged. The truth will come out in time.

Reactions: 11
I think so too. He didn’t have a pain killed addiction. He was an alcoholic and also cocaine addict (as was his wife Lisa).
I have often wondered about his ex wife , there has been rumblings about them both being as bad as each other for substance abuse , and he split with her to break the cycle, but then she got an incredible amount of support when they split and he was seen as the bad guy for leaving her 🤔

• Wow
A lovely gesture by Hugh but also the plumber doing the work, massive respect to him. What a legend 👏👏
My Dad used to do that for all the elderly neighbours down our street. Or even someone who didn’t have a clue. He was still doing it at 75, I had to tell him he couldn’t be putting down floors and ferrying them to carpet shops when he was that age anymore.
One of them had a lot more than him and she was the most demanding.

Glad Amanda has found new happiness.
The pair of them are a dodgy pair of hypocrites virtue signalling about how ultra left wing they were whilst employing every dodgy trick in the book not to pay tax.

She even went bankrupt and he didn’t bail her out.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The Dark History of The Bay City Rollers, Bay City Babylon, When I Ran With the Gang, Shangalang - all give a VERY different story to the 70s version of One Direction.

Even if you weren’t a fan (not many around now they’ve mostly died) or familiar with the band, each book is creepy and unsettling about the manipulation of naive and gullible teenagers in the music industry.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I have often wondered about his ex wife , there has been rumblings about them both being as bad as each other for substance abuse , and he split with her to break the cycle, but then she got an incredible amount of support when they split and he was seen as the bad guy for leaving her 🤔
His management have a lot of power. Pretty much everyone on ITV is represented by them and they represent quite a few BBC stars as well. They gave the ‘pain killer addiction’ story to The Sun in exchange for them keeping quiet about the other stuff, he got a lot of good will for that and then he went and crashed his car while over the limit. I think he and Lisa were codependent and he had to leave her in order to get clean and sober, but they needed to present her in a bad light in order to make him look like the bad guy. Lisa seems to be well liked by all her colleagues, including Piers Morgan (she was make up artist on his Life Stories) and he has made it clear he is very much Team Lisa.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.