Secret Celeb Gossip #62

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He helped out model railway enthusiasts with money after one of their creations got vandalised.

Rod spoke to a reporter called Rob about this.

Rob: I gather you heard of this and sent those whose trains were damaged a little message. What did it say?

Rod: 'if you want my mo-ney can re-build your train set.'

Rob: Do you think this is symptomatic of the way children and teenagers today are being reared?
Have you anything to say about the role of the parents, in this matter?

Rod: They are fail-ing. They are fail-ling.

Rob: I gather one of those whose stuff was vandalised have a message for the vandals. What is it?

Rod: 'Oh, laddies I wish you'd never seen my tra-a-ain!'

Rob: Finally, what do you predict about the punishment these kids are likely to be given?

Rod: Too light, too light!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Pete Waterman is a railway modeller too. My husband is incredibly jealous of Rod’s train set. I find it quite endearing that a rockstar’s biggest passion is miniature railway building.

I love miniatures, I’m currently renovating an old Triang dolls house I bought for a tenner from a charity shop, so I understand the appeal.

I wonder if Rod lets his younger children play with his trains? My dolls house is off limits, it’s an art installation 😂😂😂😂 Pretentious, moi? 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Pete Waterman is a railway modeller too. My husband is incredibly jealous of Rod’s train set. I find it quite endearing that a rockstar’s biggest passion is miniature railway building.

I love miniatures, I’m currently renovating an old Triang dolls house I bought for a tenner from a charity shop, so I understand the appeal.

I wonder if Rod lets his younger children play with his trains? My dolls house is off limits, it’s an art installation 😂😂😂😂 Pretentious, moi? 😄
I was about to say that about Waterman, weirdly I was listening to an old Russell brand podcast last night and they interviewed him and he mentioned it. He has real full size trains too

• Wow
Reactions: 6

My 13 year old goes ballistic if I go within 50 yards of his huge Lego display.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
dont know how many of you here are football minded

very sad news coming through this morning that Walter Smith has died aged 73

one of the greatest managers ever to grace the game

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I knew some session musicians years ago and I remember one particular story about old Rod. They were working for him in a studio in LA. One day Rod said let’s all go for something to eat. They went to a very swanky expensive restaurant. When the bill came Rod got out his pen and paper and worked out how much each of them had to pay.
Whenever he suggested going for a meal again they always declined.
I’ve always thought he was a tight fucker so this didn’t surprise me.
I mean they were session musicians getting by and he was already back then a multi millionaire living in one of the most palatial homes in LA.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Don't know if many know this but Shane Lynch from Boyzone used to be a stripper
They were so broke that when they threw their gstrings into the audience they asked for the gstrings back 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I never knew Jason Statham was in an Erasure video! 1994 and wearing nothing but shorts and metallic paint.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I knew some session musicians years ago and I remember one particular story about old Rod. They were working for him in a studio in LA. One day Rod said let’s all go for something to eat. They went to a very swanky expensive restaurant. When the bill came Rod got out his pen and paper and worked out how much each of them had to pay.
I mean they were session musicians getting by and he was already back then a multi millionaire living in one of the most palatial homes in LA.
Aye I’d heard he’s tighter than two coats of paint

• Haha
Reactions: 18
One thing I will say about Lourdes, I like the way she’s kept a normal, healthy body weight and, despite media attention and the circles she moves in, she hasn’t gone down the path of thinking she has to be stick thin.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
One thing I will say about Lourdes, I like the way she’s kept a normal, healthy body weight and, despite media attention and the circles she moves in, she hasn’t gone down the path of thinking she has to be stick thin.
And has big hairy pits too (y)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Don't know if many know this but Shane Lynch from Boyzone used to be a stripper
They were so broke that when they threw their gstrings into the audience they asked for the gstrings back 🤣🤣
Hahaaa. This is the #content I’m here for. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He can peel an orange in his pocket, can old warty bollocks.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Aye I’d heard he’s tighter than two coats of paint
Is that because he’s had to shell out shitloads of money in spousal maintenance and child support? American laws regarding child support are harsh, I’ve been told, and the majority of his offspring were born in the USA.

That last bit would make a terrific song title 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.