Secret Celeb Gossip #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
her instagram is so sad, she’s a mess with dark dead eyes. Her extensions are terrible. She’s always posting yoga videos etc but she’s clearly unwell.
I remember a friend telling me that saw her in Vegas doing an appearance, she was literally walked out, stood there, said her bit and walked back off again... very controlled and almost drugged and infant like state. Very sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Re Geri Halliwell wearing white, I thinking makes her look more polished or classy. She’s incredibly classy after all, hanging around the Red Bull Garage for many years trying to get together with Christian Horner despite the fact he was in a long term relationship with Beverley. She was sleeping with him when Beverley was pregnant with their much wanted daughter Olivia. And when Olivia was six months Horner left Beverley to be with Geri. Horner’s parents did not attend the wedding (despite the Times announcement) and are still very close to Beverley. Have heard that Geri is tiny to stop Horner straying.... the season is going to start again in two weeks.
Morals of an alley cat! She bleats on about girl power & all that shite!! Where were her morals & girl code when she was shagging Christian behind the wife’s back? It’s doesn’t wash all of the this Lady of the Manor malarkey!! She’s always had this steely ambition, she hit the jackpot marrying the hubby.

Reactions: 28
I just don’t get Alexa Chung. What does she do? Who is she? Where did she come from? I know that she is adored by the fashion crowd but why? 🤷‍♀️
I’ve often wondered the same thing! She started as a presenter on Popworld, didn’t she? She had the same droll, sarcastic style as Simon Amstell. How she turned into a fashion IT girl I just can’t say... well, apart from being professionally thin, as Fran said. I don’t think she’s particularly attractive, she just has long emaciated limbs and that gets you pretty far in fashion circles.

She ruined Next In Fashion for me. Its a testament to how thin she is that Tan France kept managing to pick her up and carry her away 🤣

It’s a wonder I got through the whole thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just don’t get Alexa Chung. What does she do? Who is she? Where did she come from? I know that she is adored by the fashion crowd but why? 🤷‍♀️

didn't she present on Channel four and it’s sister channels back in the day ?? Or is my memory playing up and I’m getting her confused with someone else

Reactions: 4
it was Chris Klein, not Dean Cain.

but yes, there were loads of rumours that Tom wasn’t the father.
Also lots of rumours that Katie was chosen for Tom, literally from a line up of potential women and that the entire thing was a set up. Still trying to cover for him being gay I guess??
Scientology wouldn't 'allow' tom (or john travolta) to be gay. Katie had to have a silent birth because scientologists believe that a woman screaming shouldn't be the first thing a baby hears when its born. At the age of 7 children are made to sign a billion year contract to scientology and then parents waive all rights to their children. Katie,obviously didnt want that for Suri (I dont know them personally I just know A LOT about scientology lol)

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15

Also lots of rumours that Katie was chosen for Tom, literally from a line up of potential women and that the entire thing was a set up. Still trying to cover for him being gay I guess??
Katie Holmes was one of the first "pregnancy conspiracy" stories I remember reading about. Lots of people speculated about the father, how far along she really was and her bump pics were scrutinised for changing sizes etc. A lot of people believe she gave birth way before it was actually announced.

Katie Holmes was one of the first "pregnancy conspiracy" stories I remember reading about. Lots of people speculated about the father, how far along she really was and her bump pics were scrutinised for changing sizes etc. A lot of people believe she gave birth way before it was actually announced.
YES! I remember being totally sucked in by this. There was a showbiz gossip blogger (might have been Livejournal? Can’t remember much other than a garish black and pink colour scheme) used to post photo after photo days apart and it was definitely suss. Towards the end of her pregnancy Katie was pictured with a huge bump, then it got smaller (people speculated that she’d actually given birth and was wearing a prosthetic) for a few more weeks until Siri’s birth announcement.

Since then I’ve never found it hard to believe that celebs faked pregnancies and/or used surrogates <cough>Beyoncé<cough>

Reactions: 8
Morals of an alley cat! She bleats on about girl power & all that shite!! Where were her morals & girl code when she was shagging Christian behind the wife’s back? It’s doesn’t wash all of the this Lady of the Manor malarkey!! She’s always had this steely ambition, she hit the jackpot marrying the hubby.
Exactly. I can’t imagine the pain that Beverley went through. How Geri can still talk about girl power and the Spice Girls empowered women is beyond me. Don’t get me wrong Christian was an absolute B to get involved with Geri in those circumstances.
Rather weird fact - Priti Patel and Geri Halliwell at Watford Grammar a year apart...

Reactions: 12

Yes, i heard Sofia Vergara was another one on his list of potential wives

Reactions: 1
@hdf I had to google it and omg I found this https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...tin-dancer-long-life-yoga-Instagram-star.html

How did Hilary get away with it? 🤣
If you do a google image search for Hilary Hayward-Thomas, you can see some of her old Myspace photos too. The internet never forgets...

@hdf wow with ALL the gossip - that is what i'm here for, from Hollywood to the Labour party in one post 👊
You're welcome. I've got few more political ones if anyone would like, I wasn't sure if there was any interest for them or not. Here they are:

Although there were whispers about Stephen Kinnock being gay, he isn't. They were cooked up by his wife's political enemies when she was running for office in Denmark because they didn't think the truth (that he'd had a brief dalliance with another woman) was humiliating enough for her. Likewise Chuka Umunna isn't gay either and those rumours were also started to discredit and humiliate him by people in his own party (at that point Labour) because they didn't like him and thought he should be brought down a few pegs.

Ken Clarke has bipolar disorder. He's very open about it. He was devastated by the loss of his wife but everyone seemed to chip in to help him at the time. There is genuine affection for him across the parties.

Jeremy Corbyn has never been in a relationship that hasn't overlapped with another one. Despite keeping up niceties he is on fairly terse terms with his ex wives. He can be quite spiteful and cruel to his exes (ones he married and ones he didn't) even if they remain outwardly friendly. His sons take after him in that respect.

Jon Ashworth was completely duped by his friend in that phone call and wasn't bantering whatsoever no matter what he says to cover his arse. He does not like Jeremy Corbyn at all. He's a really nice guy and hates causing offence which sometimes leads him to explain things away with a few white lies here or there. Unfortunately, he's a terrible liar. When he lies his voice tends to get higher pitched and the words start coming out faster. He has no poker face at all, just like Vince Cable (you could always tell with Cable when tell when he was lying or uncomfortable with what he was saying).

Curiously, John McDonnell is also not as big of a fan of Jeremy Corbyn as many believe, despite the appearance of solidarity and close friendship. He sees him as a means to an end: influence. McDonnell is very keen to be near where the power is and is fuming that RLB's campaign to be the new leader is not going smoothly. His original choice to contend for leadership was Laura Pidcock, but she lost her seat.

Huw Merriman had an affair that resulted in a baby with a much younger constituent. He'd given a job to her in his parliamentary office despite her apparently working/studying full time elsewhere. His wife left him as it was the latest in a long line of affairs. He doesn't see any of the children (the baby or his three daughters with his wife) that frequently. Although the story and others - a sexual harassment court case - come up when you Google him, they are suspiciously always removed from his Wikipedia entry...

Damian Green is a complete womaniser. As is David Davis. James Cleverly and Penny Mordaunt have the filthiest sense of humour. Penny Mordaunt is also the number one heartthrob amongst the Tory party ranks.

Bercow is a bully and a complete dick to everyone who doesn't treat him with the reverence he thinks he deserves.

No love lost between Javid and Cummings, as is probably obvious. Javid was very loyal to his team and had an all out slanging match with Cummings when his aide was fired and marched out last year. His days were numbered from then. Also any affair rumours about Cummings and his aide Cleo Watson (who followed him from Vote Leave) are, currently, misplaced: he's pretty devoted to his own family while vocally not giving a tit about anyone else's.

There is no greater ego than Lloyd Russell-Moyle's. He's the eternal star in his own big budget action adventure movie. It grates on people.

Amber Rudd was in a relationship with Kwasi Kwarteng. It was a fairly torrid, fairly long term on again-off again thing.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Yes I’d read that Scarlett Johansson had been put forward and she refused. At that time she must have only been about 20 🤢

Reactions: 8
I think she reckons she looks younger wearing it. Definitely has an eating disorder.
She has done for years. I think she's one of the most talentless people in the world but do feel sorry for her having a disorder. A friend of mine who works for a well known UK producer was in a meeting with her just after her first solo album to talk about her recording an album with them. She walked in late, apologised and said "Really sorry, I'm having a fat day". This was when she was at her skinniest.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I'm sure there was a programme on t4 about 2006/2007 on a sunday which had bands playing, winner would be signed kind of programmr. And there was a band on it that did a song all about Alexa Chung! I think it was called "alexa Chung". Obviously a lot of thought went into picking the name. They didnt win.

• Haha
Geri definitely has an eating disorder. Remember when she dropped tons of weight after leaving the Spice Girls (actually it might have been after she launched her solo career) and brought out an autobiography? The cover image was her newly thin self with a tape measure draped around her waist.

<goes off to Google>

Ta da!

She’s also SUCH a social climber. Her and Donna Air could write a manual. Love this landed gentry image she’s trying to portray now. And calling her son Montague George Hector for crying out loud. It’s a far cry from Bluebell Madonna.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.