Secret Celeb Gossip #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes fine, there is an age difference at play but he was in his mid 20s when it happened. Not sure about the hat. I see him around and he wears full tracksuits and baseball caps now. Like he was in Goldie lookin chain, but as a serious fashion statement instead of a make fun rap band.
I'm glad you're friend is fine. Absolutely appalled by his behaviour and his dress sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've not actually heard of her for years. She must be approaching forty now. Makes me feel old, as I remember her as a seventeen year-old newcomer.
her instagram is so sad, she’s a mess with dark dead eyes. Her extensions are terrible. She’s always posting yoga videos etc but she’s clearly unwell.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
her instagram is so sad, she’s a mess with dark dead eyes. Her extensions are terrible. She’s always posting yoga videos etc but she’s clearly unwell.
I've just had a look. You're right. Those overhead pictures of her showing all that cleavage are just tacky.

Reactions: 3
There was an incident back in 2006 in Edinburgh re Russell Brand. It can be easily Googled. Let's just say that it wasn't his friend who should have been arrested...
What do reckon about that transgender Lauren from big brother says she slept with him but he says no ? I think Rus would shag just about anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Suri Cruise is autistic and Scientology does not accept autism, so Katie had to get away from Tim for her daughters sake. That’s why he has no contact. Katie carried Suri until she was 9/10 years old and that’s due to her learning disabilities but the press made out she babied her. If any comments are on online newspapers about her autism they are moderated and never show

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Completely disagree with the people slagging off Alex Turner. Couldn't have been nicer when I've met him, and still makes time for people I know who went to school with him. Sorry I won't have Turner slander on here ✋😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I remember reading that suri's dad is actually katie h previous boyfriend dean cain

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I remember reading that suri's dad is actually katie h previous boyfriend dean cain
Katie H went out with Dean Cain?! As in the new adventures of superman? I thought her previous bf was that Chris someone from American Pie

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Alexa chung has a severe aneroxia problem.
She was in a relationship with Chris Martin before he officially announced his 'uncoupling' from GP but think they were long over privately before they made it known in the media x

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Her father has also been granted an extension till 2030 which would suggest she’s not well.
Britney, I assume? Just glancing at her Instagram and the posts seem to be on a manic upswing. I think it’s pretty clear that the stability of her moods and mental health are very much an ongoing struggle for her and it's not something that‘s going to resolve itself in the near future, though it would be wonderful for her and those around her if that wasn’t the case.

Reactions: 6
This is Tommy Davis, Anne Archer’s son. Big Scientologist. I think he looks a lot like Suri. Probably coincidental....
DFCC163F-FFA8-4FAF-A92E-0CE6C2BE51A3.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I was never convinced Suri was Tom’s child. I remember reading on the Popbitch message board waaaay back that Tom and Nicole has been to see (well known professor and IVF pioneer) Dr Robert Winston for fertility treatment but Tom is completely sterile.

Nothing will ever convince me that he and Katie were genuine either.

Reactions: 15
Britney, I assume? Just glancing at her Instagram and the posts seem to be on a manic upswing. I think it’s pretty clear that the stability of her moods and mental health are very much an ongoing struggle for her and it's not something that‘s going to resolve itself in the near future, though it would be wonderful for her and those around her if that wasn’t the case.
Yes sorry I somehow managed to delete the quote.
Which takes it to over 20 years he’ll have been her conservator. Says in the paper Federline has the boys 70% of the time too. She’s another one I find very sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Alexa chung has a severe aneroxia problem.
She was in a relationship with Chris Martin before he officially announced his 'uncoupling' from GP but think they were long over privately before they made it known in the media x
Yeah, and bears tit in the woods 😄 She’s so obviously anorexic, and always seems to reference it in interviews, in a hiding-in-plain-sight kind of way. I remember an interview she did, possibly in The Guardian, where she said “I look back at modelling pictures of myself and think I was looking really rexy” (as in “but I’m obviously OK now” - and I swear that was the term she used). Also uses all the classic excuses about “forgetting to eat”, “I’ve been stressed lately” etc. The pro-ana forums love her.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I feel so sorry for Britney. She’s so restricted in absolutely everything she does now, and although it’s probably for the best given her mental state, it’s so sad to see her be a shell of her former self on Instagram. Fame has absolutely ruined her, which is heartbreaking. She needed better people around her from the get-go, rather than the hangers-on and the users that were just there to make more money off her.
She doesn’t even have her kids, and as a mother with my own MH difficulties, I can say that if someone took my kids off me for any reason, it’d kill me - so I cannot even begin to imagine how it makes her feel. ☹ Bless her

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.