Secret Celeb Gossip #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was the KP later on in the reply isn't it?
I wasn’t the person who reported but I was confused who KP was too

There's sooooo much gossip on Digital Spy about them ... it's been a while since I read them so can't recall any off the top of my head (sorry), but there were a few that claimed to live in the area who were able to shed light on a few things.

I can't believe Rachel's (now ex-) husband cheated on her - she seems quite normal, considering.

I don't know why they keep Esther on ... she brings nothing to the table at all.

Having Dawn's daughter on the show is odd ... I wish they'd cast another wife.

I do have a soft spot for Tanya - I think she's really nice. Is she still leasing the house where Helen Flanagan had a home invasion?

Nic's eldest daughter with Keith was born of her body, but their second daughter was born via surrogate.
Oooh thank you I’ve never looked on digital spy, I will go and have a look!

Reactions: 7
Today’s gossip it’s Royal but it’s not Muggles so hoping I don’t get taken to task for posting on wrong thread 🙄?. The Duchess of Cambridge wears a lot of Alexander McQueen but also throws in a bit of high street here and there to keep it balanced. Buuuuuuut the reason all the high street stuff always looks incredible on her is that it gets sent to McQueen’s atelier who do “alterations” on each piece it so it fits like a royal glove. Ta da!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Can I just say, the moderation in this thread is getting heavy handed. What’s wrong with using the abbreviation “JT” when the poster in question has quoted a post that names John Travolta? It’s obvious what it means.
I'm wondering if it’s because if your post is then quoted then the original reference post is lost so can get confusing.

Reactions: 3
Bill Clinton is in the press today apparently he got a blowy from Monica to “manage his anxiety“ ......... yeeeeeeees

I'm wondering if it’s if your post because is then quoted then the reference original post is lost so get can confusing.
I see what you mean.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Bill Clinton is in the press today apparently he got a blowy from Monica to “manage his anxiety“ ......... yeeeeeeees

In that case, I bet you, and most of the male population, feel anxious on a daily basis! 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.