Secret Celeb Gossip #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Katie Holmes’ dad is a lawyers and allegedly he helped her arrange all of the divorce in secret behind his back and then she sprung it on him whilst in NY. Scientology is a cruel religion involving hours of auditing and there are lots of documented accounts of the horrors experienced by leavers of the faith (Leah Remini is worth googling - JLos best mate and prev Scientologist). David Miscavige is the head and he is Tom’s best mate. Tom is apparently second in command to him. And David’s wife hasn’t been seen publicly for years and there are all sorts of rumours as to her being missing. Given Tom is so high up in the church it’s highly likely he doesn’t see Suri due to her now being a suppressive.
Also - apparently the reason Katie H and Jamie F kept their relationship not very well hidden for years was because Tom had a clause in their divorce that meant she couldn’t publicly date anyone for 5 years after the divorce..,
John Travoltas son jett was autistic ,I've heard him mention in interviews the scientology religion were a great support to him both before and after his sons death ?

Wow was talking last night about an old friend we haven’t seen for years and this came back to me,in Sheffield in the late 80’s he met Jimmy Somerville of the high pitched voice fame in a wine bar thing and said I love your music Jimmy I bought my wife your album for her birthday last week,Jimmy got really stroppy about not being able to relax with friends etc luckily he still had the receipt and swoped it for a Human League album the next day.
same guy was in Ireland at some point and saw Gabriel Byrne in the corner of a little old Irish pub Gabriel just happened to be in his favourite movie The Usual Suspects so he goes over sticks his hand out says hi Mr Byrne your in my fa.... Mr Byrne growls Fek Off !
Auditioning for the Fr Jack Hackett replacement maybe? ;)

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Paul Smith or Ross Millard? Or that arse from the 1975? I was part of the NE musical scene for a while and Paul was lovely, but Ross was a total knobber!
I used to manage a local band at about the same time well 2006 ish I liked the ones that did boogie mc

Reactions: 1
I've always thought she was a nasty piece of work.
The way in which she zoned in on other woman's husband and love bombed him for years, and he left her when their baby was a couple of weeks old tells you all you need to know.

Reactions: 6
John Travoltas son jett was autistic ,I've heard him mention in interviews the scientology religion were a great support to him both before and after his sons death ?
Yes although JT and his wife always said he wasn't , they said he had another condition caused by carpet glue or something:rolleyes: Kawasaki disease?
Also have read on other sites that KP allegedly has another disabled child who has been brought up by her parents

Yes, i heard Sofia Vergara was another one on his list of potential wives
I remember an episode of Parkinson which had TC and Dame Kelly Holmes, it was after Nicole but before Katie, anyway TC was flirting and showing a serious interest in Kelly Holmes in a really obvious way, she was like a rabbit in the headlightso_O:LOL:
Always remember thinking how fake it seemed. It was clear he was on the lookout for the next wife:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yes although JT and his wife always said he wasn't , they said he had another condition caused by carpet glue or something:rolleyes: Kawasaki disease?
Also have read on other sites that KP allegedly has another disabled child who has been brought up by her parents
Never knew kelly had another child ! but from what I recall they always said he was autistic from a young age..

Reactions: 2
Thread suggestion #6 leave Prince Philip in thread 5 thank you ..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I remember an episode of Parkinson which had TC and Dame Kelly Holmes, it was after Nicole but before Katie, anyway TC was flirting and showing a serious interest in Kelly Holmes in a really obvious way, she was like a rabbit in the headlightso_O:LOL:
Always remember thinking how fake it seemed. It was clear he was on the lookout for the next wife:ROFLMAO:
I think Tom Cruise asked Kelly out after the show and she declined!

Thread suggestion #6 leave Prince Philip in thread 5 thank you ..
well before we do that, a girl I know that worked at the BBC always says that Prince Philip has a lot more skeletons in his closet than Prince Andrew, and that he’s another Savile case where it’s an open secret people don’t talk about. But that’s all she said so take it with a grain of salt.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
The 1960's Profumo scandal official records are sealed until 2060. The only person that I can think that has been linked with Profumo and the goings on that is still alive is Prince Philip. Could that be why they are unavai;able?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I remember reading that suri's dad is actually katie h previous boyfriend dean cain
No, Chris Klein

1583487041105.png

I just don’t get Alexa Chung. What does she do? Who is she? Where did she come from? I know that she is adored by the fashion crowd but why? 🤷‍♀️
She's an 'it' girl. She blew up (career-wise) when she appeared on Gok Wan's show, which she was quite likable on.

Regarding the Scientology thing ... not really celeb gossip but just throwing my two cents in about their recruitment methods. One of which is to have attractive recruiters offer free personality tests to passers-by. Once you've answered all the questions they dangle another carrot for you to learn more about how you can fix whatever flaws the tests uncovered ... but to do so, you must attend a seminar somewhere else (usually a non-descript hall they've hired). From there, the seminar will uncover even more things for you to work on, except this time you have to pay money to proceed. And before you know it, they've reeled you in.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Any gossip on the real housewives of Cheshire? I reckon the one they were referring to in this weeks popbitch email must be dawn.
There's sooooo much gossip on Digital Spy about them ... it's been a while since I read them so can't recall any off the top of my head (sorry), but there were a few that claimed to live in the area who were able to shed light on a few things.

I can't believe Rachel's (now ex-) husband cheated on her - she seems quite normal, and down-to-earth compared to her co-stars.

I don't know why they keep Esther on ... she brings nothing to the table at all.

Having Dawn's daughter on the show is odd ... I wish they'd cast another wife instead. I feel sorry for Ashley - he seems so lovely yet incredibly hen-pecked.

I do have a soft spot for Tanya - I think she's really nice. Is she still leasing the house where Helen Flanagan had a home invasion?

Or have they?! Strong rumours around about that...
Nic's eldest daughter with Keith was born of her body, but their second daughter was born via surrogate.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Can I just say, the moderation in this thread is getting heavy handed. What’s wrong with using the abbreviation “JT” when the poster in question has quoted a post that names John Travolta? It’s obvious what it means.
It was the KP later on in the reply isn't it?

Reactions: 6
Talking of Kelly Preston ... she used to be engaged to Charlie Sheen, of all people ... she called it off after he shot her in the arm

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Geri is such a self indulgent bleep tbh. Cant stand that woman. Acts as if she is the lady of the manor yet we all know she truly is a lady of the night. Dirty no class homewrecker.

Did anyone see her on Rupaul's Drag Race pretending she was so high class and wasn't used to crude language or sexual innuendos. Yet, we know that she shagged anyone with a pulse
Ahhh I live for your brutal honesty 👌

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.