Secret Celeb Gossip #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel so sorry for Britney. She’s so restricted in absolutely everything she does now, and although it’s probably for the best given her mental state, it’s so sad to see her be a shell of her former self on Instagram. Fame has absolutely ruined her, which is heartbreaking. She needed better people around her from the get-go, rather than the hangers-on and the users that were just there to make more money off her.
She doesn’t even have her kids, and as a mother with my own MH difficulties, I can say that if someone took my kids off me for any reason, it’d kill me - so I cannot even begin to imagine how it makes her feel. ☹ Bless her
Absolutely. But what I find confusing is she needs someone to be responsible for her decisions, money etc. But she’s ok to tour or do Vegas residencies etc. She’s still just someone’s cash cow

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Absolutely. But what I find confusing is she needs someone to be responsible for her decisions, money etc. But she’s ok to tour or do Vegas residencies etc. She’s still just someone’s cash cow
Yeah, I absolutely agree with this! She has apparently said she doesn’t want to do any more, and going by the performance she did at Brighton pride (I saw loads of criticism and videos online about it) she did look like she’d had more than enough! She was so robotic in the videos, staring into space, out of time with the other dancers. She looked lost.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
[

Article by a fan magazine rather than press paints subject in good light. Not really that surprising, although for all I know, Tom may actually have that quality and it's a good one to have, assuming he does not judge other's manners to a different standard than he does his own.
Hello, first time post on this awesome site. First time I can contribute.
I work in visual effects and my company does the Mission Impossible films.
Tom Cruise was in on numerous occassions during each of these productions and I can report that he is a really decent guy, very friendly, and makes an effort to introduce himself and speak to everybody, not just the higher ups and is very down to earth and not a high maintenance star type at all.

Reactions: 31
Yeah, I absolutely agree with this! She has apparently said she doesn’t want to do any more, and going by the performance she did at Brighton pride (I saw loads of criticism and videos online about it) she did look like she’d had more than enough! She was so robotic in the videos, staring into space, out of time with the other dancers. She looked lost.
Very sad.

Reactions: 3
I do not find it at all surprising that no one has been able to share a pleasant experience with Johnson.

Oh wow, that's.... different. Was he any good? Any dick related gossip?!

Oh my God, that was so bizarre. What a little weirdo. I've seen him on Graham Norton with Zac Efron and he came across really well that day. Like a completely different person.
he creeps me out with his middle tooth

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I posted a comment on this thread and it's been published in the Corona virus thread and I have never even read or been there??? Tattle life what are you doing to me???!!!
The ppl on there must think I'm mental...I accept no responsibility.....
I wonder where this one will go???

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Some assorted gossip (of course, all allegedly ;) ):

Amal Clooney is very nice irl but she adores the camera. She's had quite extensive cosmetic surgery, but it's all been done well. She's a massive shopaholic since she got with George. She spends multiple thousands on clothes. She gave away her old Whistles, Reiss, etc. wardrobe. Everything is now exclusively haute couture. She pissed off Tom Ford by not wearing a bespoke dress that he designed for her to the red carpet of the Met Gala and then changing into it for a smaller private party afterwards. He's used his influence to drag her name through the mud behind the scenes.

Jessica Seinfeld did have an affair with Jake Gyllenhaal. She broke his heart but she was never going to leave her husband. He tends to stick to twenty-something models since then because he can easily drop in and drop out whenever he wants with little to no emotional baggage and damage on his side.

Hilaria Thomas, wife of Alec Baldwin, has no Spanish background at all. Her real name is Hilary Hayward Thomas and she was born in Boston to WASP parents. She dyes her hair black and uses self tan to look more "Spanish". She taught herself the language as well as she could manage and gives Spain as her place of birth, ringing up journalists/bloggers and 'correcting' via her PA, plus editing public access articles online that don't have Spain as her place of birth. She loves to read about herself. She was searching for a rich older celebrity husband for a while and the European/Spanish angle helped make her more alluring among that group of men.

Cary Fukunaga chases after barely legal teenagers and his cocaine use is off the scale. Some of the trouble they've been having with the new Bond film is due to him not turning up/arriving late or not doing the work and playing video games/calling his girlfriends when he should be on set or in the studio.

Orlando Bloom is a real gentleman, but a bit of a space cadet. Very into conspiracy theories.

Zayn Malik has had a long battle with eating disorders and drug dependency. When he's in a bad way his personal hygiene is terrible - no washing, no changing clothes, etc. Conversely, when he's OK he's one of the most fastidiously tidy celebrities you could meet. He really didn't want to audition for the X-Factor, but his family pushed him into it.

Politics tattle, starting with some absolutely thrilling Tory schoolday stories: Priti Patel was a proper metalhead when she was younger, very much into the whole subculture, black makeup and clothes, shaved her eyebrows off, the whole lot. Philip Hammond was a curtain haired goth in high school. Gavin Williamson had an eating disorder when he was a teenager. Also he wasn't responsible for the leaks that got him fired by Theresa May - behind the scenes at the department they weren't keen on him and wanted someone else so they orchestrated he whole thing when an opportunity came round.

Diane Abbott is having numerous health problems, and so is Emily Thornberry. They're both pretty much high functioning alcoholics which is exacerbating their relatively minor underlying conditions.

Layla Moran had a really tough time growing up because she was very overweight. She had bariatric surgery and lost 9 stone. She also hit an ex boyfriend once. She is, apparently, one of the nicest MPs to meet but is not universally liked by her party colleagues.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I don't get that woman at all. She's some sort of national treasure but isn't a particularly good actor and, let's face it, is odd looking. Her husband is loads younger and not bad at all. Maybe she's the Geri Haliwell of TV and just v lucky.
Talking of which, anyone know why Geri always wears white these days?
Re Geri Halliwell wearing white, I thinking makes her look more polished or classy. She’s incredibly classy after all, hanging around the Red Bull Garage for many years trying to get together with Christian Horner despite the fact he was in a long term relationship with Beverley. She was sleeping with him when Beverley was pregnant with their much wanted daughter Olivia. And when Olivia was six months Horner left Beverley to be with Geri. Horner’s parents did not attend the wedding (despite the Times announcement) and are still very close to Beverley. Have heard that Geri is tiny to stop Horner straying.... the season is going to start again in two weeks.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Alexa chung has a severe aneroxia problem.
She was in a relationship with Chris Martin before he officially announced his 'uncoupling' from GP but think they were long over privately before they made it known in the media x
Saw her at Glasto last year it was the Saturday afternoon when it was like 8 million degrees, I mean seriously ☀☀☀☀She was getting into her outfit. I was sweating just watching her in a high neck, long, white dress pulling on knee high black leather boots. Feels the cold 🥶

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Re Geri Halliwell wearing white, I thinking makes her look more polished or classy. She’s incredibly classy after all, hanging around the Red Bull Garage for many years trying to get together with Christian Horner despite the fact he was in a long term relationship with Beverley. She was sleeping with him when Beverley was pregnant with their much wanted daughter Olivia. And when Olivia was six months Horner left Beverley to be with Geri. Horner’s parents did not attend the wedding (despite the Times announcement) and are still very close to Beverley. Have heard that Geri is tiny to stop Horner straying.... the season is going to start again in two weeks.
What a cow

Reactions: 11
Hilaria Thomas, wife of Alec Baldwin, has no Spanish background at all. Her real name is Hilary Hayward Thomas and she was born in Boston to WASP parents. She dyes her hair black and uses self tan to look more "Spanish". She taught herself the language as well as she could manage and gives Spain as her place of birth, ringing up journalists/bloggers and 'correcting' via her PA, plus editing public access articles online that don't have Spain as her place of birth. She loves to read about herself. She was searching for a rich older celebrity husband for a while and the European/Spanish angle helped make her more alluring among that group of men.
Now THAT is some amazing gossip!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I remember reading that suri's dad is actually katie h previous boyfriend dean cain
it was Chris Klein, not Dean Cain.

but yes, there were loads of rumours that Tom wasn’t the father.
Also lots of rumours that Katie was chosen for Tom, literally from a line up of potential women and that the entire thing was a set up. Still trying to cover for him being gay I guess??

Reactions: 10
I don't get that woman at all. She's some sort of national treasure but isn't a particularly good actor and, let's face it, is odd looking. Her husband is loads younger and not bad at all. Maybe she's the Geri Haliwell of TV and just v lucky.
Talking of which, anyone know why Geri always wears white these days?
I think she reckons she looks younger wearing it. Definitely has an eating disorder.

Sacha Baron Cohen uncovered a pedophilia ring in Vegas, passed the info to the FBI and it wasn’t investigated? What is wrong with the world?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Katie H went out with Dean Cain?! As in the new adventures of superman? I thought her previous bf was that Chris someone from American Pie
Yes Chris someone. I think Suri looks a lot like him around the eyes.

@hdf wow with ALL the gossip - that is what i'm here for, from Hollywood to the Labour party in one post 👊

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Alexa chung has a severe aneroxia problem.
She was in a relationship with Chris Martin before he officially announced his 'uncoupling' from GP but think they were long over privately before they made it known in the media x
I just don’t get Alexa Chung. What does she do? Who is she? Where did she come from? I know that she is adored by the fashion crowd but why? 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.