Secret Celeb Gossip #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen this:

Gemma Collins believes she is 'some sort of prophet', put on Earth to help end the pain and suffering of others.

Gemma, 39, who has made several admissions like this recently on her BBC Sounds podcast, said: 'I honestly think I was put on the Earth to be some sort of prophet.

'It is something I will talk about in time. I have endured pain and suffering in my life, things haven't always been easy, I have suffered. And now I can help people in their lives.'

Really....? Cos right back in that first thread when I said about seeing Gemma in M&S.... Girl couldn't even scan her double cream through ffs. I'd expect more from a prophet tbfh

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I posted a comment on this thread and it's been published in the Corona virus thread and I have never even read or been there??? Tattle life what are you doing to me???!!!
The ppl on there must think I'm mental...I accept no responsibility.....
I wonder where this one will go???
I don’t give a F about corona (sorry people) but ended up on there earlier and saw your comment 😄

Just seen this:

Gemma Collins believes she is 'some sort of prophet', put on Earth to help end the pain and suffering of others.

Gemma, 39, who has made several admissions like this recently on her BBC Sounds podcast, said: 'I honestly think I was put on the Earth to be some sort of prophet.

'It is something I will talk about in time. I have endured pain and suffering in my life, things haven't always been easy, I have suffered. And now I can help people in their lives.'

She’s an even worse fraud than Megan rose lane jane or whatever her name is 😄 (blogger)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone else remember Robbie Williams comment that he had slept with four out of five spice girls?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh come on we need more details squeaker trouser troubler or excuse me I’ll be right back ?
As a band I always thought they were rubbish. And not that interesting at all but I don't like a lot of the northern bands anyway. Oh I had bad gas that day you ve got to let rip

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Completely disagree with the people slagging off Alex Turner. Couldn't have been nicer when I've met him, and still makes time for people I know who went to school with him. Sorry I won't have Turner slander on here ✋😂
He s a great lyricist

Reactions: 1
Strangely that's the only film I've ever liked him in, that character is how I always imagine Tom Cruise to be in real life.
THEN YOU WERE RIGHT!

I was a HUGE Tom Cruise fan back in his Top Gun days and had all the articles about him bluetacked to my wall cut from Just Seventeen or something like that. One article I had up that I’ve never forgotten was that he has impeccable manners and expect others to be the same (manners cost nothing and all that...) so I’ve always admired this fact about that crazy guy 🤪
handsome AND manners is an attractive combination. Let’s just *waves hand airily* ignore all the Scientology business

Reactions: 7
Yeah, I reckon Sporty too.

Donna Air is on The Split on BBC at the moment, playing an abused but upmarket London Mummy.
You can hear it at times though, the Geordie accent comes through.

I've got friends in Newcastle and it's a fairly difficult accent to try and disguise.

Reactions: 8
I noticed the comment on the coronavirus thread too 😂 I need to not look on there, everyone has lost their minds

Has anyone got any Ed Sheeran dirt? I met him many years ago when he was on the brink of fame and he was absolutely off his tits

• Haha
Just seen this:

WTF have the BBC given someone like this a platform for? Talk about how the mighty have fallen. An obscene waste of money no matter the cost.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Donna Air was with Damian Aspinal for years so was very much lady of the manor. She definitely had elocution lessons.

Reactions: 9
I noticed the comment on the coronavirus thread too 😂 I need to not look on there, everyone has lost their minds

Has anyone got any Ed Sheeran dirt? I met him many years ago when he was on the brink of fame and he was absolutely off his tits
I know quite a few people who know him from way back and still know him. Nothing but good things to say about him - does seem like a genuine decent bloke. Shame about most of his music...

• Haha
Johnny Borrell is one hell of a cock. He got signed to a label a few years back that a famous UK producer owned only because the producer's daughter wanted to shag him.

Pete Doherty used to be very fond of giving young female fans heroin and doing a runner if they OD'd. Happened to someone I know on the beach in Brighton.

Russell Brand used to be very manipulative to his young female fans, treating them like a harem, with very questionable behaviour going on, inconsistent with the public image he gives out these days.
heard there is a lot to come out about Russell and His pushy /forceful tactics...
Apparently the press are just biding their time.

• Sick
  • Wow
This one is pretty horrible. A lead singer from a North-Eastern indie band got my friend pregnant and ghosted her until she had an abortion. He then got in contact with her, just to say she was to have no more contact with him. She was 17.

Another one - the lead singer from Franz ferdinand ended up having a girlfriend a few years back who was considerably younger than him (she was early 20's he was mid 30's) he was a controlling bastard. Awful.

A model friend went out with Johnny Borrel from Razorlight. They learned that paps were waiting outside the doors of a place they were at. He walked to the door with her (to face the paps) and at the last minute pushed her through and ran back another way out of an exit door. Didnt tell her what he was doing, just let her face them herself. Broke up with him soon after.
Paul Smith or Ross Millard? Or that arse from the 1975? I was part of the NE musical scene for a while and Paul was lovely, but Ross was a total knobber!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I wonder why Tom and Nicole chose to adopt. I assumed they couldn’t have children naturally but they’ve both gone on to have biological children with their next spouse.
Some say Connor is infact Tom's real son 👀👀👀

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.