Secret Celeb Gossip #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Geri definitely has an eating disorder. Remember when she dropped tons of weight after leaving the Spice Girls (actually it might have been after she launched her solo career) and brought out an autobiography? The cover image was her newly thin self with a tape measure draped around her waist.

<goes off to Google>

Ta da!

She’s also SUCH a social climber. Her and Donna Air could write a manual. Love this landed gentry image she’s trying to portray now. And calling her son Montague George Hector for crying out loud. It’s a far cry from Bluebell Madonna.
Geri is such a self indulgent bleep tbh. Cant stand that woman. Acts as if she is the lady of the manor yet we all know she truly is a lady of the night. Dirty no class homewrecker.

Did anyone see her on Rupaul's Drag Race pretending she was so high class and wasn't used to crude language or sexual innuendos. Yet, we know that she shagged anyone with a pulse

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Geri is such a self indulgent bleep tbh. Cant stand that woman. Acts as if she is the lady of the manor yet we all know she truly is a lady of the night. Dirty no class homewrecker.

Did anyone see her on Rupaul's Drag Race pretending she was so high class and wasn't used to crude language or sexual innuendos. Yet, we know that she shagged anyone with a pulse
I agree. I detest her. One thing I would say though is her daughter looks like a normal girl for her age and doesn’t seem to be being dragged into age-inappropriate clothes and demeanour. That’s the only thing I could say in her favour, she’s everything I dislike in women.

Reactions: 9
I used to watch Donna Air on Byker Grove and then MTV Select. Her Geordie accent was so broad back then that she’d make Cheryl Cole sound like The Queen.

Now there is no trace of it whatsoever. Her voice is so clipped and cut glass. It sounds ridiculous to me now because I remember how she used to sound.

Why try to change who you are?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Just remembered another bit of gossip. Not sure how true this one is.
Mark Wright apparently cheated on Michelle keegan in a nightclub a few months after wedding. Michelle was away and he was all over this girl.
The girl involved had a husband and he ended up leaving her over it.

It's only this girls' say but not sure why she would of made it up when it cost her her marriage! X

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Geri definitely has an eating disorder. Remember when she dropped tons of weight after leaving the Spice Girls (actually it might have been after she launched her solo career) and brought out an autobiography? The cover image was her newly thin self with a tape measure draped around her waist.

<goes off to Google>

Ta da!

She’s also SUCH a social climber. Her and Donna Air could write a manual. Love this landed gentry image she’s trying to portray now. And calling her son Montague George Hector for crying out loud. It’s a far cry from Bluebell Madonna.
Yes she deffo had a eating disorder it was in her autobiography (yes I read it 🤦‍♀️ ) she was bulimic and used to throw food away then later go back into the bin to get out the food and eat it.

• Sad
I used to watch Donna Air on Byker Grove and then MTV Select. Her Geordie accent was so broad back then that she’d make Cheryl Cole sound like The Queen.

Now there is no trace of it whatsoever. Her voice is so clipped and cut glass. It sounds ridiculous to me now because I remember how she used to sound.

Why try to change who you are?
Exactly! Her Geordie accent was so broad and has changed so much it can’t be anything but a conscious decision. She must have had elocution lessons! Such a strange thing to do. But she had a child with a very VERY rich man and was with James Middleton for a bit too, so it must have really helped her gain entry to those aristo type circles 🤷‍♀️😄

Any gossip on the real housewives of Cheshire? I reckon the one they were referring to in this weeks popbitch email must be dawn.

• Heart
I think she reckons she looks younger wearing it. Definitely has an eating disorder.
She has always had issues with eating disorders/food. I was a huge Geri Fan when I was a teenager and read her books where she goes into lots of detail about it all. I think she’s always seen being skinny as successful which is pretty sad.

Reactions: 3
I wonder why Tom and Nicole chose to adopt. I assumed they couldn’t have children naturally but they’ve both gone on to have biological children with their next spouse.
Or have they?! Strong rumours around about that...

Reactions: 8
Just seen this:

Gemma Collins believes she is 'some sort of prophet', put on Earth to help end the pain and suffering of others.

Gemma, 39, who has made several admissions like this recently on her BBC Sounds podcast, said: 'I honestly think I was put on the Earth to be some sort of prophet.

'It is something I will talk about in time. I have endured pain and suffering in my life, things haven't always been easy, I have suffered. And now I can help people in their lives.'

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.