Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

caroleffinbaskin

VIP Member
Can I just ask, and don’t shoot me down here, why is it classed as “gossip” if someone is gay? I just find it weird that it’s a talking point when it really shouldn’t be nowadays.

• Heart
Reactions: 108

Sazbee

VIP Member
Speaking of buttholes and Susan Boyle... does anyone remember the fiasco of the hashtag #susanalbumparty to promote her album but obviously it reads a completely different way!

• Haha
Reactions: 91

JoanieDee

Jedward have really grown on me in the past few years, they're no where near as daft as they make out. Hope they are part of the revolution!
I’ve previously posted about being associated with Jedward on here. I got to know them professionally and quite personally around 10 years ago and they are quite clearly not as daft as they seem and really lovely.

I’ve noticed this whole radicalisation unfold since the death of their mother. I believe she was battling cancer for years and passed away a year or so ago. (They recently shaved their hair for a cancer charity.)

It’s not that I think they’re struggling and going on Twitter rampages. It’s more likely that they’re no longer afraid to disappoint or upset their deeply devoted Catholic mother who’s beliefs were very traditional. She managed them since Louis dropped them around 9ish years ago.

I remember them mentioning a bit of an odd story about their father. I can’t remember exactly what was going on but he was a bit of a drinker and the parents didn’t get on so well but she refused to get a divorce because of the church.

I’ve noticed a lot of support of the LGBTQ+ community since her passing too.

I’m not saying in any way that their Mum Susanne was not a nice person. She was lovely, softly spoken and thought the world of her boys. They adored her too, so much so they wouldn’t do or say anything that would upset her. I just feel like now, maybe, they’re able to be true to themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 87

Basic

VIP Member
I always heard it was Rita Whore-a. Although like you said, there's a few...
Such vile ways to describe a woman. You'd never hear that about a man who sleeps with multiple partners. Why is it still ok to speak like this about women?

• Heart
Reactions: 76

CocoVenus

Victoria and David’s relationship is nothing more than a business agreement now I’m sure. Does anyone remember the Katherine Jenkins out of the blue ‘I’m not having an affair with David Beckham’ fiasco? She put a statement out via Twitter saying she wasn’t shagging him despite no one having thought she was. Allegedly it was retaliation for him saying he would leave Victoria for her when they were secretly seeing each other and then going back on his word and dumping her. He was furious and then when his emails were leaked kicking off about not getting a knighthood he was moaning that Katherine made the honours list just for ‘singing at the rugby and taking coke’ 😂 I can’t stand the squeaky voiced smug cunt

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 69

mickeycat

Chatty Member
I haven't read the full thread but do you have any more info ref celebs speaking out against scientology please? I know ii can Google, but...
For some reason scientology, and weird cults in general, fascinates me. I lived in the former East Germany from 99-2001 and as a freelance TEFL teacher, the contracts I had to sign always had a clause that stipulated that 'I was not and had never been a follower of L.Ron Hubbard.' I found that bizarre at first but was told that after the wall came down Scientology, and various other cults, swarmed in and tried to fill the vacuum left by Communism. Anyone with any links to them was not allowed to be in any position of authority. They also owned loads of bars, cafes and hostels in the city but it was never made known, you just knew which ones to avoid through word of mouth. Creepy.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

Danni_louu

VIP Member
I hate my body and I hate how I look and would never wish anyone to feel the same as me. Which is why I compliment everyone. If I see someone wearing a stunning jacket i will stop them in the street and tell them.
Never would I ever call someone fat

breaks my heart

• Heart
Reactions: 63

MaryX82

VIP Member
Victoria and David’s relationship is nothing more than a business agreement now I’m sure. Does anyone remember the Katherine Jenkins out of the blue ‘I’m not having an affair with David Beckham’ fiasco? She put a statement out via Twitter saying she wasn’t shagging him despite no one having thought she was. Allegedly it was retaliation for him saying he would leave Victoria for her when they were secretly seeing each other and then going back on his word and dumping her. He was furious and then when his emails were leaked kicking off about not getting a knighthood he was moaning that Katherine made the honours list just for ‘singing at the rugby and taking coke’ 😂 I can’t stand the squeaky voiced smug cunt
Maybe he just wanted to shag someone who could actually sing😂

• Haha
Reactions: 63

amysiobhan84

Expensive doesn't always mean better, and considering how thick her older brother's are, seems best to hedge their bets. They're celebrity children, they can earn from their names alone.
wouldn't it be ironic if beckhams eldest child, the secret daughter in Cheshire i mean was naturally really good at photography?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
Isn't it terrible how many of us grew up with abusive mothers (and fathers) and the effect it still has on us today :( I grew up with parents who were both physically and mentally abusive. I actually think the mental abuse was worse. Being constantly put down and belittled. Being told that you were stupid/useless and a 'f**king idiot'. Being shouted and screamed at because you did something wrong. Something like not putting your glass in the dishwasher 'properly'.
My physical appearance was constantly criticised and laughed at. I was a really skinny child and teenager (I'm still a size 6-8 today so it's just a naturally small frame, my grandmother and aunt were both small and slim too)) and had my parents roar and scream and shout at me at mealtimes and force me to eat it until I almost vomited food back up. As a teenager my mother constantly told me that I must be anorexic (I wasn't) I had horribly greasy hair as a teenager and no matter how often I washed it, it was greasy again 24 hours later. This was constantly commented on by both of my parents (particularly my mother) and I was told I was 'dirty' because of this and because of teenage spots.

I'm 41 now and hypercritical of my appearance, especially my hair. I'm never happy with it, and with lockdown etc, it's well overdue a cut. Anytime I try/put something on I always find a fault. That my stomach looks huge (which I was always told growing up) or that my non existent boobs (32B) look stupid in the top/dress/whatever.

I'm not in contact with either of my parents now. About 4 or 5 years ago, I tried to talk to my mother about all of it and she completely blew up at me, told me I was a liar and 'that didn't happen'. She has since sent me cards at Christmas or my birthday with basically the same message everytime, that she 'can't understand what's wrong' (with me) that they 'never did anything wrong' and that I need to 'sort all this mess out', because apparently everything (that didn't happen!) is all my fault.

I've seen her be a complete bitch towards my aunt's (her sister) appearance too. Laughing at what she's wearing, sneering at how she looks and passing horrible comments about her hair/shoes/jewellery etc. There's only a year between them (my aunt is a year older) and my mother is under the impression that she looks 'amazing' for her age and that she could pass for her sister's daughter etc.
My poor old aunt is a real softie and would never talk about anyone like that, either to their face or behind their back which my mother also does a lot of.
I was very close to my other aunt (father's sister who has passed away now) and my mother was forever talking about her behind her back, running her down, sneering about her appearance and laughing and passing horrible comments about her clothes.

She's obviously a miserable and unhappy woman and presumably feels threatened by other women and feels that by running them down she's somehow 'winning' in her sad pathetic life.
After everything she's put me through though, it's hard for me to have any sympathy for her.

Apologies everyone, I didn't mean to go so off topic. I just feel sad that so many of us had to grow up with this kind of abuse :(

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Eureka

VIP Member
what about Hillsong?
Didn't the celebrity pastor of Hillsong turn out to be shagging someone behind his wife's back? How terribly typical 🙄

Personally I cannot wait for the Ghislaine Maxwell trail to start...some high profile heads are hopefully gonna roll....I have my popcorn ready to go for that one.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
Shut the fuck up, things are never as simple as that. You neglect to mention all the vaccine damaged kids from throughout the years, but that doesn’t fit your narrative then.
I don’t think we tell other posters to ‘shut the fuck’ up on tattle, do we? No, because we are not nasty pricks who can’t debate a different point of view.
Reported.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

Vanillaco

VIP Member
He has stated many times when asked in interviews that he supported them financially and bought them a house but he didn’t get on with Lisa so didn’t form a relationship with his daughter. What a wanker. He pays for the one in NY too. I think it’s sad that Molly has run to him with open arms he doesn’t deserve her love and adoration. A good boot in the balls is what she should have given him.
He is such a dick! My favourite Noel Gallagher quote is ' Liam is a man with a fork in a world full of soup' 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

FrostyChops

VIP Member
Yep mine too. Only nice things thy said about how I look was when I was very depressed and lost a load of weight. Couldn’t wait to point it out to me when I put it back on too.
Urgh yeah why do they have to point out gaining weight?

One of my friends is weight obsessed. She went bounding up to someone who had lost weight that she hadn't seen for a while to tell her how fab she looked and asked her how she lost it. The woman replied she had cancer.

One of the many reasons why people should keep weight comments to themselves.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 56

Silverback

VIP Member
I don’t have any contact with my mother. She allowed an abusive bastard to knock me about, verbally put me down and made me live with him in fear for 12 years. I still have nightmares and flashbacks and am awaiting PTSD therapy. I’ve struggled with my mental health for 30 years and am lucky to still be alive.

So she can fuck off to the far side of fuck.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 55