Secret Celeb Gossip #44

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always heard it was Rita bleep-a. Although like you said, there's a few...
Such vile ways to describe a woman. You'd never hear that about a man who sleeps with multiple partners. Why is it still ok to speak like this about women?

• Heart
Reactions: 76
Such vile ways to describe a woman. You'd never hear that about a man who sleeps with multiple partners. Why is it still ok to speak like this about women?
Was Rob Kardashian that called her that. He claimed she slept with 100s of men when they were together

Reactions: 9
Rita Ora is more well known in the UK than Dua Lipa espescally among non music followers. My parents would not have a clue who Dua Lipa but Rita Ora is familiar due to all her TV and press appearances.

Reactions: 5
Is a man sleeps with loads of woman he's a stud. If a woman sleep s with loads of men she's called a slag . It's dreadful.

Reactions: 29
Is a man sleeps with loads of woman he's a stud. If a woman sleep s with loads of men she's called a slag . It's dreadful.
I'd say she's a slag for the cheating if the varying allegations of her partner's overlapping are true.

But if she hasn't cheated, and just had plenty of partners, then yes I'd agree there is no need to be calling her a bleep etc.

Reactions: 5
Rita Ora continued fame and success is a mystery to me. She might have shagged her way to the top, but she’s not had a successful hit single years and the only one I can remember was the she did with Calvin Harris. Presumably she offers ‘favours’ to TV executives as well? I can’t think of any other reason why she keeps getting high profile TV jobs?

Reactions: 20
I don't think women get called slags and men get called studs anymore, it's not the 90s. What happens between consenting adults is up to them, assuming they aren't in a committed relationship.

Reactions: 14
I don't think women get called slags and men get called studs anymore, it's not the 90s. What happens between consenting adults is up to them, assuming they aren't in a committed relationship.
I don't think that happens anymore either. But the tabloids insinuate that Rita Ora has slept with virtually everyone she is seen with or even if she randomly goes to a party with men there. They have form for cutting and pasting pictures of her and random men together, even if they weren't even in the same picture! I don't know if she sleeps around or cheats, but I bet she isn't as bad as is made out.

Reactions: 3
I would never call a man who slept around a "stud". Id never call a woman who slept around a "slag". Each to his own. Their life, their body, their decision.

• Heart
To quote Conor Oberst:

"It's no / business of mine / if they can love more / than one at a time"

Reactions: 3
Said this about Ulrika J and Liam G. Both has 4 kids different fathers and mothers. But she is a slag and he's a f-ing god! Hilarious. Sadly this is how it is. For me if you sleep around male or female lucky you but all the same.

Reactions: 12
duck sake lads it’s 2021. Why are we still so scandalised by people having sex with each other? Sex is great!! I think words like slag etc should be banned. Women shouldn’t be slut shaming each other.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Said this about Ulrika J and Liam G. Both has 4 kids different fathers and mothers. But she is a slag and he's a f-ing god! Hilarious. Sadly this is how it is. For me if you sleep around male or female lucky you but all the same.
Liam is arguably talented but I've never got the impression that anyone thinks he's a "f-ing god".
Virtually everyone seems to agree he's a knob.

I've always felt that someone referring to Ulrika or anyone in her situation as a "4×4" is a reasonably good indicator of poor intellect and gutter humour.

Reactions: 9
Was Rob Kardashian that called her that. He claimed she slept with 100s of men when they were together
His point being....?
Seriously I used to come here because it was hilarious and intelligent, any slut shaming got shut down fast. What on earth does it have to do with any of us how many men she's slept with? Unless she's done the rounds of all our individual husbands/ boyfriends it's got jack tit to do with duck all.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So sad, eating disorders are an awful illness to have.
Was just about to post this! Poor poor Nikki. Obviously the private help they were getting her didn’t work, or was too late. But now she doesn’t have to suffer anymore.

the quote in that article that she was suffering terminal loneliness breaks my heart.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.