Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WhiteOrchid

VIP Member
Thanks to the posters who answered my tea request on Seth McFarlane in the last thread.

I keep seeing Rebel Wilson pop up in articles on MSN stuff like "stuns in blue bikini as she flaunts weight loss" is this more inviting of nasty comments articles or is there some tea that can't be talked about?
There's also the Halston Sage abortion rumour.....

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member
Right. Can you clarify what her having kids and seeing a boybander has to do with anything?
Mind you, you think Amanda Holden is fit and a 'mucky bint' so I think we're slowly getting the measure of your desperate misogyny.
I never called Amanda Holden a bint. She's happily married in a long term relationship with kids so if anything she's what people should be aiming for. I reckon Rebecca Ferguson got off lightly dating Zayn compared to the fuss there would have been the other way around (man in his 20s with a couple of kids dating a teenage girl).

Classic old

Sorry but I will slightly disagree with you here. Health testing is very important HOWEVER, it does not prevent dogs still have joint issues and hip issues. You can have clear bitches and dogs who are both fully tested and still produce puppies who develop issues later - I speak from personal experience here, and mine is not a solitary case. I’m on enough Labrador forums to see it happens a lot - it’s due to the lines being so interbred.
Incorrect it’s nothing to do with interbreeding
and Iam speaking from experience too

StrandedSoul

A bit of ITK knowledge, apparently two supposed govenment scientist who are the number 1 and 2 go to guys in this pandemic
in the UK are actually homosexuals and in a relationship together. The one claims to be maried with children, but the women who he claims to be married too is just a friend and also a Doctor and they are not his kids. She just accompanies him to gatherings as his plus 1. They both know can be seen out together without anyone suspecting that they are a couple and just assume they are discussing the pandemic.
To add a bit more to the post:

If you have a look under special invitations, you will see a familiar name

I’d see it as newsworthy as they’re both high profile figures who advise on safety from covid-19. If they’re then shagging in secret, especially if one or both are in other relationships, it’s the hypocrisy.
IF they were going outside their bubble for sex parties deffo wrong, otherwise not so much

PeteM

VIP Member
Yeah but the problem might be finding writers who give her so many hits. Plenty of solo acts started with two big selling albums then went downhill and more so with female solo acts (Dido and Duffy two examples).
Her songs are generic. It really won't be an issue. She's one of a handful of acts who sell albums so even having an album track (i.e. not a single) will bring the writer about £15000/£20000 depending on amount of writers.

That is a low figure compared to how things used to be pre-streaming. I know hit songwriters who earn about £25000 these days a year. Not much in essence.

Last edited: