Secret Celeb Gossip #44

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I work in the industry and have heard from people that have worked with him that he is not a very nice boss. Very up and down and treats the 'little people' like absolute tit. I dont know if he has mental health problems and if he does I hope he gets help. He's a very talented man but seems to have a huge ego (I know all surgeons have them but his is colossal). I think the fact he has always had acting lessons and been an extra on loads of shows, shows he has always craved the limelight in some form.
So I knew of him through work 15 years ago or so and the goss was then he had no social life, slept in his office basically, was all about the animals while making all this money. Don’t know if that was before or after Cathy Dennis. Not surprised at all he shagged round the practice.

Reactions: 11
He dated Chantelle Houghton for a bit and got angry on one of their dates when he noticed she'd called the paparazzi. It all unfolded in the photos!
I've never heard the pap bit and I don't believe it, why would he behave like that if he knew he was being photographed?I know he was told to go 'on holiday' by the BBC after he was photographed raging at her in the park and friends said there were jealousy issues and other incidents of him being quite scary. Then he dumped her and slagged her off on Twitter the same day, He's got C*nt stamped all over him that one.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
That’s really disappointing to hear, albeit not at all surprising. Although I love The Supervet, El Prof Fitzpatrick strikes me as a Professor Neil de Grasse Tyson type - extremely personable when the cameras are rolling, but full of self importance as soon as they’re switched off.
It drives me mad when he operates on a dog and rings up the owner at 3 am telling them he has just finished a really difficult procedure and he has saved the dog’s leg or whatever. Plus I would recoil when he tried to hug me when I was handing over my desperately ill dog. Not that I would ever go to him of course.

Reactions: 9
A bit of ITK knowledge, apparently two supposed govenment scientist who are the number 1 and 2 go to guys in this pandemic
in the UK are actually homosexuals and in a relationship together. The one claims to be maried with children, but the women who he claims to be married too is just a friend and also a Doctor and they are not his kids. She just accompanies him to gatherings as his plus 1. They both know can be seen out together without anyone suspecting that they are a couple and just assume they are discussing the pandemic.
To add a bit more to the post:

If you have a look under special invitations, you will see a familiar name

This court circular seems to be years old, can't you just tell us the name? Where are special invitations? Is it searchable in some way I'm not seeing?

Reactions: 12
Im such a doubter of the goss today 😂 but I’m not on board with the scientists either. The main scientist has only been in post since late 2019, they didn’t work together much before then. And if it wasn’t for covid we wouldn’t know who they were and the media wouldn’t be photographing them anywhere. Why would they go to the trouble of a sham marriage etc?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Im such a doubter of the goss today 😂 but I’m not on board with the scientists either. The main scientist has only been in post since late 2019, they didn’t work together much before then. And if it wasn’t for covid we wouldn’t know who they were and the media wouldn’t be photographing them anywhere. Why would they go to the trouble of a sham marriage etc?
Yup, perfectly ok if they ARE homosexuals in a relationship with each other! But I don't understand the source - where do you find the familiar name? (Apart from Prince Charles etc obviously! 🤣)

Also why 'supposed' scientists? They are scientists 🤔.

Reactions: 14
Chris Witty & Patrick Valance, Patrick was the Doctor to the Royals before his current Job

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I thought this too plus my current work brings me into a lot of contact with people in his department and I’ve never heard any whispers. However, I did a bit of googling and found an article which mentions he’s not married and at one point this was a concern to the security services. I know in the past, it was wrongly assumed single gay men could put themselves more at risk from a security perspective in terms of potentially risky lifestyle/hookup choices, but would have expected that way of thinking has been well and truly rightfully stamped out... but it has got me thinking now! Odd thing to mention in an article

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
It drives me mad when he operates on a dog and rings up the owner at 3 am telling them he has just finished a really difficult procedure and he has saved the dog’s leg or whatever. Plus I would recoil when he tried to hug me when I was handing over my desperately ill dog. Not that I would ever go to him of course.
To be fair, if my dog had to be operated on that evening/night I probably wouldn’t be getting any sleep (but that’s just me).

I always wanted to think his penchant for hugging people was simply him being an avuncular fellow, and that I was probably reading way too much negative nuance into it. Some people are just huggers, and the fact of them being male doesn’t necessarily indicate creepiness or any other ulterior motive (such as creating or maintaining an insincere persona). However, now I really just want to call it what it looks like: creepy, or fake nice.

Reactions: 4
CW could be gay- he’s clearly extremely private either way- but I am not buying the long term relationship with PV

Reactions: 9
Yes, I’m not a hugger myself and feel a bit “invaded” if someone I don’t know that well attempts it.
With Noel, I have just started to feel that something is “off” lately. His SM posts seem a bit fake, and he never seems to interact with anyone. I can’t quite put my finger on it.

Reactions: 8
I only put up the circular even though yeasr
CW could be gay- he’s clearly extremely private either way- but I am not buying the long term relationship with PV
Like I said it's a pretty relaible source that the lady who PV claims to be married to is a long term family friend who accompanies him to engagements when he needs a +1, and is a also a doctor, before his current job he worked for the royals as one of their doctors.

I only put up the circular even though yeasr

Like I said it's a pretty relaible source that the lady who PV claims to be married to is a long term family friend who accompanies him to engagements when he needs a +1, and is a also a doctor, before his current job he worked for the royals as one of their doctors.
You could say it’s straight from the horses mouth!! Lol 😂 Does she have any gossip on the royals?????

You could say it’s straight from the horses mouth!! Lol 😂 Does she have any gossip on the royals?????
It’s says that they married in the late 80’s and have two children!! You could check to see if they did marry ?? Why say your married when it’s much easier to say you live together??

If it were me I’d want him calling anytime to let me know how it went.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Patrick Vallance has done a lot of medical research work, but I don't see anything about him being a doctor to the royals.
He married his wife when he was 26 and they have three children. Of course he may still be gay, but it's a 34 year marriage now.

Reactions: 6
Can I just ask, and don’t shoot me down here, why is it classed as “gossip” if someone is gay? I just find it weird that it’s a talking point when it really shouldn’t be nowadays.

• Heart
Reactions: 108
Can I just ask, and don’t shoot me down here, why is it classed as “gossip” if someone is gay? I just find it weird that it’s a talking point when it really shouldn’t be nowadays.
Totally agree, it's not news these days. Why would we care? Unless there is some kind of pretence I suppose ...

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.