Secret Celeb Gossip #44

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Speaking of buttholes and Susan Boyle... does anyone remember the fiasco of the hashtag #susanalbumparty to promote her album but obviously it reads a completely different way!

• Haha
Reactions: 91
Yeah, wish I'd stuck to my name. I didn't think, naively, I could. I suppose I assumed middle class Tories (they may not be) would.
Off topic l know but l agree l also wish l had not changed my surname. It's almost as though your identity and sense of self is lost to the rest of the world. I will strongly encourage my daughter to retain her family name if she chooses to marry.

Reactions: 12
Speaking of buttholes and Susan Boyle... does anyone remember the fiasco of the hashtag #susanalbumparty to promote her album but obviously it reads a completely different way!
hahaha this is my all time favourite hashtag. God knows how many years later and it still tickles me to this day, 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Does anyone know who the Neighbours actor is who was recently sent on a ‘racial sensitivity course’ for racially abusing aboriginal actor who played a guest part?

Australia is so far behind the U.K. in terms of inclusion. If this was an actor on Corrie or Eastenders they’d be sacked for doing something like this.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
They are naming the Iggy azalea dms on twitter now. One is Brooklyn beckham. Don’t know who wants to kiss her bum hole yet tho.
Was Steve Aoki offering her money for sex?.His DM was really weird and creepy.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
There's a blind item I've just seen about Rebecca Ferguson choosing to speak out. Basically she should be careful in case it comes out she was seeing Zayn while he was underage 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I don’t want to share it, but there is a photo out there of Simon carrying a very young East Asian girl in his arms. He has this huge grin on his face. It makes me shudder.
Oh come on. He isn't a kiddie fiddler. Or a rapist like Russell Brand.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
There's a blind item I've just seen about Rebecca Ferguson choosing to speak out. Basically she should be careful in case it comes out she was seeing Zayn while he was underage 🤷🏼‍♀️
How old was Zayn when he auditioned for The X Factor? Presumably Rebecca met him on the show and did not previously know him so how could he have been underage unless he lied about how old he was when he applied to be on the show

Reactions: 5
How old was Zayn when he auditioned for The X Factor? Presumably Rebecca met him on the show and did not previously know him so how could he have been underage unless he lied about how old he was when he applied to be on the show
He was 17 when on the show but turned 18 the January after. I can't remember how long they "dated" for but I don't think it was that long, few months?? So I guess it depends if they dated whilst they were on the show or on the tour! However I thought there was a rumor he was sleeping with her when on the show which means he would've been 17...

Ps. I definitely do not know all of this after spending 5 years obsessed with one direction ever since they were on x factor 😳😆 (my time to shine 😂)

Edit: if I have anything wrong then thats my bad, I was only 12 at the time they were on x factor 😆 so my memory's not great

Reactions: 3
Do
Do you think Cowell could have groomed Harry Styles?
How horrible.

Also that reminds me of something you posted on here before.

As our resident Grimshaw expert, what did you mean when you said Louis Tomlinson’s relationship with Harry wasn’t what people thought?

At this point I don’t think Cowell being a sinister fucker is a shocker though.

Wow. What’s the next big shock? Bear defecates in heavily tree rich environments.

Tha
ts my point. He didn’t even acknowledge his daughter, that really fucks people up.

I don't think Cowell groomed Harry in the usual sense but if 😏😏😏 the rumours are true about him encouraging relationships with much older women, it's tantamount really.

What I mean with Louis and Harry is that I got the impression that were mates and nothing more. I know there were always rumours about them and hey, I could be wrong, but I've been told they never were a couple. There is every single chance I'm wrong as well though. I don't know Louis at all and haven't seen Harry in a few years.

Reactions: 3
I worked in PR at the time and I never thanked my lucky stars more that I wasn't involved in a campaign when I saw that haha. One of those classic social media moments.

Reactions: 11
[Q
I don't think Cowell groomed Harry in the usual sense but if 😏😏😏 the rumours are true about him encouraging relationships with much older women, it's tantamount really.

What I mean with Louis and Harry is that I got the impression that were mates and nothing more. I know there were always rumours about them and hey, I could be wrong, but I've been told they never were a couple. There is every single chance I'm wrong as well though. I don't know Louis at all and haven't seen Harry in a few years.
I don't think he was groomed but I defintley think all boys were exploited for money, like a lot of contestants however they were his money making machines and he took advantage of that for sure.

The whole Louis and Harry thing is a whole new level of drama! There is a one direction thread if you want to read more on it! It is interesting but some fans go way too far and are obsessed with them being gay together. There is nothing wrong with that if they were, however a lot of "Larrys" force it upon them. Its pretty mental tbh and I've never known anything like that within a 'fandom'

Reactions: 2
He was 17 when on the show but turned 18 the January after. I can't remember how long they "dated" for but I don't think it was that long, few months?? So I guess it depends if they dated whilst they were on the show or on the tour! However I thought there was a rumor he was sleeping with her when on the show which means he would've been 17...

Ps. I definitely do not know all of this after spending 5 years obsessed with one direction ever since they were on x factor 😳😆 (my time to shine 😂)

Edit: if I have anything wrong then thats my bad, I was only 12 at the time they were on x factor 😆 so my memory's not great
If he was 17 then that's legal

Reactions: 24
Legal but creepy. She wouldn't be quaking jn ber boots over it though, surely. If it's true.

i know it's rife in the entertainment industry but a 6 year age gap between a 17 yr old and a 23 year unsettles me. It's way heftier than 30 and 36, you know? That said MANY of the rumours in the industry about older people dating younger people aren't true either.

Yeah it's legal but could you imagine the uproar if it was the other way around. People would be disgusted. Same with the Harry and Caroline thing, however I do think both "relationships" were for publicity and if they were I think its sad that they had to chose someone with a much older age gap, who they knew would get slated for it.

Edit: if it is true then its creepy and if its not true, I don't get why Rebecca talks about it and doesn't just say it was fake when she could clear her name. It makes her look bad if anything

The age of consent is 16 in England. Still disgusting a grown adult dating a kid. Probably all for publicity though, who knows. I’m sure all sorts goes on behind the scenes with contestants and others who work on the show.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.