Secret Celeb Gossip #44

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He has stated many times when asked in interviews that he supported them financially and bought them a house but he didn’t get on with Lisa so didn’t form a relationship with his daughter. What a wanker. He pays for the one in NY too. I think it’s sad that Molly has run to him with open arms he doesn’t deserve her love and adoration. A good boot in the balls is what she should have given him.
He is such a dick! My favourite Noel Gallagher quote is ' Liam is a man with a fork in a world full of soup' 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Even in the 90’s I never got the appeal of Liam Gallagher. He looks like the missing link.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Does anyone have anything on Noel Fitzpatrick?
He seems very isolated but I don’t know if there’s something going on with him. I know he was off work for much of last year due to an injury, he was also being sued by someone at some point (or referred to a veterinary regulator), and has apparently had Covid twice. I follow him on SM and things seem a bit odd.
An ex-colleagues husband was at Vet College with him. Very full of himself. Plus, his TV programme doesn’t portray the true picture of his vet surgery. He rarely carries out ops himself - it’s normally left to his staff.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
An ex-colleagues husband was at Vet College with him. Very full of himself. Plus, his TV programme doesn’t portray the true picture of his vet surgery. He rarely carries out ops himself - it’s normally left to his staff.
I used to.like him but he seems now to be a wannabe celebrity and not a genuine caring vet.

Reactions: 6
I make you right.
the majority of ops he performs hip replacements elbows etc are preventable through health testing of dogs before breeding
You can guarantee that most of those dogs are from un health tested parents
And where is the mentions on health testing anywhere on the show or researching it before buying a pup
Bloody no where
Prevention is better than cure
But prevention doesn’t make you money on fame is your the supervet
I can’t stand him for this reason

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
the majority of ops he performs hip replacements elbows etc are preventable through health testing of dogs before breeding
And where is the mentions on health testing anywhere on the show or researching it before buying a pup
Bloody no where
His idea of a good read is Hello mag rather than The Veterinary Record.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just bloody annoying. Becks get held in high regard (not on here haha) by some people. Mainly football fans etc but Ulrika get slated left right and centre. Not a fan of hers particularly but it's the same. Though dont think she had affairs whilst married? Sorry if wrong not an expert on her tbh. Double standards for me.
Classic old
Bloody no where
Sorry but I will slightly disagree with you here. Health testing is very important HOWEVER, it does not prevent dogs still have joint issues and hip issues. You can have clear witches and dogs who are both fully tested and still produce puppies who develop issues later - I speak from personal experience here, and mine is not a solitary case. I’m on enough Labrador forums to see it happens a lot - it’s due to the lines being so interbred.

Reactions: 7
I wonder if insurers like referrals to Fitzpatricks - it’s a pet spa in there, even 15 years ago it was underfloor heating in the dog pens kind of expensive. If you are a celebrity paying for yourself fine, but will insurers cover the bionics and the hydrotherapy pool?

Reactions: 4
Classic old

Sorry but I will slightly disagree with you here. Health testing is very important HOWEVER, it does not prevent dogs still have joint issues and hip issues. You can have clear witches and dogs who are both fully tested and still produce puppies who develop issues later - I speak from personal experience here, and mine is not a solitary case. I’m on enough Labrador forums to see it happens a lot - it’s due to the lines being so interbred.
I was just about to post the same even though my lab doesn’t have issues herself

I wonder if insurers like referrals to Fitzpatricks - it’s a pet spa in there, even 15 years ago it was underfloor heating in the dog pens kind of expensive. If you are a celebrity paying for yourself fine, but will insurers cover the bionics and the hydrotherapy pool?
I'd guess it's the same as any other insurance, some will some won't. Probably heavily dependent on how much you're paying for it.

Just bloody annoying. Becks get held in high regard (not on here haha) by some people. Mainly football fans etc but Ulrika get slated left right and centre. Not a fan of hers particularly but it's the same. Though dont think she had affairs whilst married? Sorry if wrong not an expert on her tbh. Double standards for me.

Her first marriage ended due to her adultery.

Reactions: 1
Classic old

Incorrect it’s nothing to do with interbreeding
and Iam speaking from experience too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.