Secret Celeb Gossip #44

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jedward have really grown on me in the past few years, they're no where near as daft as they make out. Hope they are part of the revolution!
I’ve previously posted about being associated with Jedward on here. I got to know them professionally and quite personally around 10 years ago and they are quite clearly not as daft as they seem and really lovely.

I’ve noticed this whole radicalisation unfold since the death of their mother. I believe she was battling cancer for years and passed away a year or so ago. (They recently shaved their hair for a cancer charity.)

It’s not that I think they’re struggling and going on Twitter rampages. It’s more likely that they’re no longer afraid to disappoint or upset their deeply devoted Catholic mother who’s beliefs were very traditional. She managed them since Louis dropped them around 9ish years ago.

I remember them mentioning a bit of an odd story about their father. I can’t remember exactly what was going on but he was a bit of a drinker and the parents didn’t get on so well but she refused to get a divorce because of the church.

I’ve noticed a lot of support of the LGBTQ+ community since her passing too.

I’m not saying in any way that their Mum Susanne was not a nice person. She was lovely, softly spoken and thought the world of her boys. They adored her too, so much so they wouldn’t do or say anything that would upset her. I just feel like now, maybe, they’re able to be true to themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 87
I thought Amir Khan and his wife were in the middle of a messy split? Did the tv baby heal things?

Reactions: 3
He only went back for a short time - said on his twitter he had enjoyed his short time back in the police and wished he could have stayed longer. He now doing Crimewatch again on BBC1 in the mornings.
oh has he? I only knew cos my friend worked with him, I was following him on Twitter but unfollowed cos he constantly asked for recommendations - bit of an attention seeking thing in my ind, but then I barely ever go on Twitter.

Watching the Khan’s reality show I thought Amir Khan’s wife looked beautiful when she didn’t have all the slap on, we saw her natural eye colour rather than those coloured contacts she wears and she was wearing glasses. Her lips also looked less inflated as well

• Heart
Reactions: 14
No amount of shopping makes up for being married to an unfaithful hole.

That look with the overfilled lips, hair extensions, silly eyebrows, acrylic talons and drag like make up isn’t a good one.

Reactions: 25
The only tea I have on noel Fitzpatrick has come from a few different people who have worked with him. It backs up what was said here, not nice to the little people. Very hot and cold. Some of his work is questionable in ethics and he will push for an op if he wants to use it as practice.
A lot of those 3am operations are staged for drama, the animal was there and could have been operated on much earlier.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Any tea on Anthony Joshua?I follow him on snap and see he spends a lot of time with his son but never any mention of the boys mum.Apparently his sister is a miserable witch and uses the fact she has a famous brother
a lot 🥴
I know he’s quite disliked around my area amongst the irish boxing community for reputedly saying black people should only buy things from black owned shops and from other black people.

But I can’t believe it was quite like that if said at all. It has to have been taken out of context if it was said at all???

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I know he’s quite disliked around my area amongst the irish boxing community for reputedly saying black people should only buy things from black owned shops and from other black people.

But I can’t believe it was quite like that if said at all. It has to have been taken out of context if it was said at all???
If it’s true it is a form of racism, I think what was probably meant was support your own but that just encourages segregation.

Reactions: 10
The only tea I have on noel Fitzpatrick has come from a few different people who have worked with him. It backs up what was said here, not nice to the little people. Very hot and cold. Some of his work is questionable in ethics and he will push for an op if he wants to use it as practice.
A lot of those 3am operations are staged for drama, the animal was there and could have been operated on much earlier.
I saw him at Dog Fest. It was like a day out for dog owners and their dogs - really lovely.
He was doing a book signing and looked utterly miserable. No smiling or talking to the people getting books signed.

Reactions: 11
I’ve previously posted about being associated with Jedward on here. I got to know them professionally and quite personally around 10 years ago and they are quite clearly not as daft as they seem and really lovely.

I’ve noticed this whole radicalisation unfold since the death of their mother. I believe she was battling cancer for years and passed away a year or so ago. (They recently shaved their hair for a cancer charity.)

It’s not that I think they’re struggling and going on Twitter rampages. It’s more likely that they’re no longer afraid to disappoint or upset their deeply devoted Catholic mother who’s beliefs were very traditional. She managed them since Louis dropped them around 9ish years ago.

I remember them mentioning a bit of an odd story about their father. I can’t remember exactly what was going on but he was a bit of a drinker and the parents didn’t get on so well but she refused to get a divorce because of the church.

I’ve noticed a lot of support of the LGBTQ+ community since her passing too.

I’m not saying in any way that their Mum Susanne was not a nice person. She was lovely, softly spoken and thought the world of her boys. They adored her too, so much so they wouldn’t do or say anything that would upset her. I just feel like now, maybe, they’re able to be true to themselves.
Ahh the old Catholic guilt. Jeez - look at the Nolans and their sexually abusive father - they hid it from mum through Catholic guilt. The abuse that religion has allowed to go on I just can't believe it is still so deeply embedded. Poor Jedward.

I saw him at Dog Fest. It was like a day out for dog owners and their dogs - really lovely.
He was doing a book signing and looked utterly miserable. No smiling or talking to the people getting books signed.
I can only speak from personal experience. My brother and sister-in-law had their dog rushed to his clinic after the dog jumped awkwardly. The local vet did not have the ability to cope with the injury, sedated the dog and phoned FitzPatricks. The dog was there for weeks recovering from a twisted spine which had left her back legs immobile and led to double incontinence. She underwent a long operation and a long course of hydrotherapy and is now fully-recovered. From what I heard, FP really only likes to take on animals where the owners are 100% committed to after and on-going care. He and his team certainly saved Lilly's life. If it wasn't for pioneering and risky surgery there would be no progress be it animals or people.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

This has become a thing relatively recently, Jamelia (the singer / presenter) often says similar things, she encourages spending 'black pounds' which is basically the same thing, black people investing in black owned businesses. Which is obviously a decent idea coming from a decent place but can be framed really quite terribly unless its VERY clear what the intention is.

Reactions: 14
Ahh the old Catholic guilt. Jeez - look at the Nolans and their sexually abusive father - they hid it from mum through Catholic guilt. The abuse that religion has allowed to go on I just can't believe it is still so deeply embedded. Poor Jedward.

I can only speak from personal experience. My brother and sister-in-law had their dog rushed to his clinic after the dog jumped awkwardly. The local vet did not have the ability to cope with the injury, sedated the dog and phoned FitzPatricks. The dog was there for weeks recovering from a twisted spine which had left her back legs immobile and led to double incontinence. She underwent a long operation and a long course of hydrotherapy and is now fully-recovered. From what I heard, FP really only likes to take on animals where the owners are 100% committed to after and on-going care. He and his team certainly saved Lilly's life. If it wasn't for pioneering and risky surgery there would be no progress be it animals or people.
That’s really good to hear. I have no doubts at all that he is a genius when it comes to animal care and he truly loves animals.
I’m just saying he looked miserable on that day.
I’m so happy Lilly is well now! I love dogs! 💛🐶

Reactions: 7
Any tea on Anthony Joshua?I follow him on snap and see he spends a lot of time with his son but never any mention of the boys mum.Apparently his sister is a miserable witch and uses the fact she has a famous brother
a lot 🥴
Didn't some texts from him come out about having a threesome with Kirsty Gallacher and a female golfer?

• Wow
  • Haha
I'm a Ms (well I generally don't use a prefix, but if I have to select from one, it's Ms) and never changed my name. Nothing to do with my job or anything else. When I met my now husband, I already had a name. No need to change it.
I kept my name too, and use Ms. Funny how so many women feel they need to justify it “for their job”. I simply didn’t want to give up my surname, because it’s mine. I don’t subscribe to that nonsense that people say “but it’s your father’s name” like they’re trying to undermine your decision. It’s the name I was born with, ergo it’s mine.

OMG the tit I got for it. Even my own mum massively disapproves and still posts cards to Mrs Married Name... it’s been ten years. My MIL once had to write me a cheque and said to me “Can I check what your name is?” It’s the one and only name I’ve ever had - it’s not difficult 😄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Amir Kahn’s family have been absolutely vile about his wife because she’s not a traditional Muslim wife, and I also suspect they are a bit controlling and are one of those families who scapegoat the daughter/sister in law. Part of me feels sorry for her because he’s also allegedly a serial cheat.
I’ve always felt sorry for her and especially die to her being from NYC and having to live in Bolton.

Does anyone remember when they briefly split up and he tweeted that she’d had an affair with AJ?

That’s really good to hear. I have no doubts at all that he is a genius when it comes to animal care and he truly loves animals.
I’m just saying he looked miserable on that day.
I’m so happy Lilly is well now! I love dogs! 💛🐶
I don't think he is a people person - he also has a lot of Catholic guilt haha! Have you been watching that program on BBC2 10:00 Saturdays - 'Me and My Dog: The Ultimate Contest' - it is a repeat. Really interesting.

duck. Only 54. He was iconic in Friday Night Dinner. tit on it.
There is an RIP thread if you want to post it there too...

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.