Secret Celeb Gossip #44

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The School the Beckhams send her to is pretty cheap under £30K a year.I know other families who haven’t got the cash they have and send their children to better schools
Harper is only 9, so I imagine the costs will start to mount up as she gets older and moves to secondary school.

Reactions: 6
Is Harper actually in school? Like half the time they seem to be in the US. Where is the consistency for the child?

Reactions: 16
The School the Beckhams send her to is pretty cheap under £30K a year.I know other families who haven’t got the cash they have and send their children to better schools
Expensive doesn't always mean better, and considering how thick her older brother's are, seems best to hedge their bets. They're celebrity children, they can earn from their names alone.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Expensive doesn't always mean better, and considering how thick her older brother's are, seems best to hedge their bets. They're celebrity children, they can earn from their names alone.
Romeo attends Millfield doesn’t he? I know there was no mention of his GCSE results unlike Brooklyn’s “passes” but is Romeo fairly bright? Millfield is a good school?

Reactions: 4
Millfiled is, or was anyway, the most expensive private school in the U.K. Though from what I understand a lot of the kids are on scholarships or bursaries because it’s renowned for its sports facilities.

Reactions: 7
wouldn't it be ironic if beckhams eldest child, the secret daughter in Cheshire i mean was naturally really good at photography?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Victoria and David’s relationship is nothing more than a business agreement now I’m sure. Does anyone remember the Katherine Jenkins out of the blue ‘I’m not having an affair with David Beckham’ fiasco? She put a statement out via Twitter saying she wasn’t shagging him despite no one having thought she was. Allegedly it was retaliation for him saying he would leave Victoria for her when they were secretly seeing each other and then going back on his word and dumping her. He was furious and then when his emails were leaked kicking off about not getting a knighthood he was moaning that Katherine made the honours list just for ‘singing at the rugby and taking coke’ 😂 I can’t stand the squeaky voiced smug bleep

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 69
Victoria and David’s relationship is nothing more than a business agreement now I’m sure. Does anyone remember the Katherine Jenkins out of the blue ‘I’m not having an affair with David Beckham’ fiasco? She put a statement out via Twitter saying she wasn’t shagging him despite no one having thought she was. Allegedly it was retaliation for him saying he would leave Victoria for her when they were secretly seeing each other and then going back on his word and dumping her. He was furious and then when his emails were leaked kicking off about not getting a knighthood he was moaning that Katherine made the honours list just for ‘singing at the rugby and taking coke’ 😂 I can’t stand the squeaky voiced smug bleep
Maybe he just wanted to shag someone who could actually sing😂

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Romeo attends Millfield doesn’t he? I know there was no mention of his GCSE results unlike Brooklyn’s “passes” but is Romeo fairly bright? Millfield is a good school?
Millfield is a Sports School and Romeo is a Tennis Player, how good I don't know as he doesn't appear to play much on the Junior Circuit unlike David Hayes lad

Reactions: 10
Millfield is a Sports School and Romeo is a Tennis Player, how good I don't know as he doesn't appear to play much on the Junior Circuit unlike David Hayes lad
That's the problem with the Beckham kids I think. As well as talent, you need to work bloody hard. The Beckham kids dont seem to want to do that, and their parents seem to just enable them by throwing money at it ( like paying for Brooklyns ridiculous book). David and Victoria themselves have got rich through average (D) and minimal (V) talent but huge amounts of hard work and dedication. Attributes they have not bothered to instil in their kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Since I watched Varsity Blues on Netflix I’m suspicious of any child of a wealthy/ celebrity going to a good college or school now.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Since I watched Varsity Blues on Netflix I’m suspicious of any child of a wealthy/ celebrity going to a good college or school now.
This. I know of a few stories where the celeb has ‘donated’ for a sports hall/ school fundraisers etc to get their kids into school or let them stay even after miserable exam results, and we’re talking A list household names.

Reactions: 9
Random but any tea on Rav Wilding watched him on Crimewatch when I was younger when he was a police or ex military but wonder if anyone has had any real life drama with him.
He dated Chantelle Houghton for a bit and got angry on one of their dates when he noticed she'd called the paparazzi. It all unfolded in the photos!

• Wow
Reactions: 31
Half the time I think these little drip feeds of gossip from Beckhams is coming from them/their people. They haven't been relevant in what, 10 years? More? He's a retired footballer who isn't smart enough to be a pundit or a manager and she's the dud spice girl who wants so much to be Stella McCartney. No one is interested in them unless there are whispers of affairs.

Reactions: 40
On Scientology find the Panorama documentary. The film going clear, and tv series Scientology the aftermath. The same people crop up in them but it pieces together an organisation that uses slave labour, abandons children and entrails people. Billion year contracts. It’s insane if you are outside it but the stories are too consistent and crazy to be completely made up.

• Wow
Reactions: 14

Is this Article trying to hint she is getting divorced - weird mention of no family mention since December and how long she has been married.
I hope not. I really like Angela, always have from the Waterloo Road days.

Reactions: 4
That's the problem with the Beckham kids I think. As well as talent, you need to work bloody hard. The Beckham kids dont seem to want to do that, and their parents seem to just enable them by throwing money at it ( like paying for Brooklyns ridiculous book). David and Victoria themselves have got rich through average (D) and minimal (V) talent but huge amounts of hard work and dedication. Attributes they have not bothered to instil in their kids.
Absolutely, remember when Cruz released a single and Romeo was a ‘model’? It’s insane.

Is ‘brand beckham’ even a thing anymore? No one cares.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.