Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RedMagnolia

VIP Member
That's a bit silly flagging that up, considering the amount of people who slip over and accidentally fall arse first on a hoover attachment/upturned carrot/broom handle etc 😄
When I was an A&E nurse, it was astonishing how many people did the housework naked and ended up with an item of fruit up their fanjo.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

Vanillaco

VIP Member
Too much,........🤮
Funny how a picture of a woman in her underwear always 'sends social media fans into a frenzy' . Why are they in a frenzy? Have they never seen a woman before? Never seen an M&S ad? Never been to a beach?

• Haha

If i told you …

VIP Member
Colleen lives in the same village as me and she is absolutely lovely. Always says hi or smiles, whilst out walking her dog. The photos of her in the press are sometimes not the most flattering of her but I think she is very pretty

• Heart

torontoon

Chatty Member
I always assumed Cameron Diaz sort of withdrew from the industry when she was 'settling down', married and having a child and all that. She had actually been in the industry a good what, 20 years? It's almost surprising more of them don't get out of the industry once they've made some money, it's a nasty business to work in.

Reactions: 38

lalalanded

VIP Member
Yes I heard similar, not from a boomer but someone my age who voted for Boris- that she liked him because 'he was funny'. Nothing about his politics or policies. I mean, she was never going to vote Labour, so it wasn't a lost vote, but at the last election, even the Tory party membership, which is made up of old ladies from the Home counties didn't care about his shagging around. Same with Trump. The man is morally repugnant and has had numerous wives and mistresses, yet the bible Belt didnt give a toss about that and voted for him in their droves.
It's a cult isn't it? It's weird because these ultra conservatives would go mental if someone like Jeremy Corbyn behaved the way Boris does. Equally if Barack Obama had been married many times, had children by three different women and boasted about sexual assault, the right wing would have lost their shit. I just don't understand these people and the nicest thing I can say is that they aren't very smart and have been easily brainwashed. Meanwhile the rest of us have our rights taken away from us. It's not remotely funny.

• Heart

VicksterIcon

Chatty Member
I know the Keatings ... “Ro “is unbearable .. completely up himself & a total hypocrite. 1st wife Yvonne a complete weapon. Kids have massive sense of entitlement ... want fame but completely work shy. daughter lobbying hard for Love Island !
I worked for Hotel du Vin & Malmaison group of hotels. When they stayed at Hotel du Vin Birmingham during the Boyzone days Yvonne had just had one of the kids. They stayed in the top suite and when they departed after a night’s stay the suite was left in a complete state including used nappies left around the suite - no nappy bags used or put in the bin!

• Wow
  • Sick
I’ve heard it on good authority that Wayne chased Colleen for ages and she wasn’t interested. Until she found out he was a footballer.... I’m not saying she’s not lovely, Ive heard that as well, but she is a doormat who by staying with Wayne is teaching her kids that cheating on your wife is normal. She‘s never worked or had a proper job or career. That lack of aspiration is very sad. She didn’t have to go down the WAG route. The press tried to make Theo Walcotts girlfriend Melanie Slade happen as well but she wasn’t interested. Even that foul skank Alex Gerrard actually had a proper job. Fact is Colleen had no interest whatsoever in being anything other than a rich mans wife.
Coleen met Wayne was she was 12 or something and started going out with him when she was 15. I can’t believe anyone would judge the decisions a teenage girl made, 20 years on

Reactions: 37

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Good grief what a stupid thing to do I hope she recovers without scars but you have to wonder what happened to the common sense these so called celebs are born with,all they seem to care about is how they look to others online.
What a bloody stupid thing to do! The Pritchard brothers are both so awful and attention seeking. I can’t stand either of them, and have to wonder why they though doing something like that was a good idea? If she was admitted to intensive care and has had skin grafts then the burns were very serious. I hope she recovers but she will almost certainly be scarred for life. What a pair of idiots.

• Angry

SoF

I know the Keatings ... “Ro “is unbearable .. completely up himself & a total hypocrite. 1st wife Yvonne a complete weapon. Kids have massive sense of entitlement ... want fame but completely work shy. daughter lobbying hard for Love Island !

• Haha
  • Wow

Lilys

Chatty Member
I'd say the money, but weren't they together before he made it big in football?

I suppose the money helps keep them together, even if she would get a healthy packet in a divorce. It's sad really she lets him get away with all he has done.
I went to the same school as Colleen. Just when Wayne was getting famous, he was waiting for her outside, all the girls started running and he thought it was for him, looked absolutely made up. But they all were just running for the bus hahahaha I also went to the same primary school as Wayne and his brothers, his youngest brother was a nice kid, Wayne was alright too, very quiet. But their middle brother Grahame was a fucking horror, my Nan caught him once throwing stones at our car, she screamed at him and told him she’d be telling his mother, and he shit himself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Insta$hite

Can't stand Brian Mcfathead or ronan Keating. (I've never met them) Brian comes across like he thinks he's something special....and Ronan will always be a cheater who's wife's name is SHARON but calls herself Storm. Muppet.

Brian McFathead.....you grew up close to him too? :D
No thankfully...can you imagine how annoying he would be !

• Haha
  • Heart

Ginnyjo

VIP Member
Well I am a Northsider too that’s all I’ll say on the matter 🥸
:D
He was brian mcfathead long before westlife :)
He used to come back any slow drive around the area in sportscars waiting for someone to notice him, usually to the shouts of "Oh there's Brian Mcfathead" :D

• Haha

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
We've got massive history mixing people up but Nick Knowles and Nicole Kidman is the best
I remember when everything came out (no pun intended) about Philip Schofield and Matthew McGreevy. The Harry and Meghan threads were really kicking off at the time and there was confusion all around when Matthew McGreevy was being referred to as MM, and people started to wonder when Philip Schofield had been caught shagging Meghan Markle 😂

• Haha

Sunshine&clouds

VIP Member
What does everyone think about Kate Garraway’s documentary, I think it’s on tonight? I think it’s been so sad seeing the headlines about her husband but I’m not sure how I feel about this documentary
I don't have a problem with it. I think it raises awareness of the fact that Covid isn't just about old people dying. I don't know if she's making money from it, but again, she may be struggling as presumably he did work and without his salary things may be hard. It isn't as though they live in the fanciest house and flaunt their wealth. What has happened is a huge tragedy. I can't imagine the fear and pain they have endured and will continue to do so, for life I fear,

• Heart

caroleffinbaskin

VIP Member
Don’t really know where else to post this, but I’ve been thinking ... you know kourtney kardashian and travis barker have a True Romance thing going on. They post each other quotes and he got ‘you’re so cool’ tattooed , well don’t you think it’s weird that Travis and his ex wife Shanna's daughter is called Alabama?
Probably just me I would imagine. As you were.
I think it’s weird that anyone’s daughter is called Alabama, to be fair..

• Haha
Reactions: 35