Secret Celeb Gossip #43

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
tbf her figure looks unreal for her age. But it’s probably down to some editing too. I don’t want to see it though!!
For a woman in her 60's, she looks amazing. But is it actually her body or has she been cheekily photoshopping her head onto a younger, slimmer, fitter woman's?? :D

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I watch a on a regular basis a psychic and usually he is 95% right and he says he has got another woman pregnant ... news yet to come out but is unsure it will go to full term.. Pregnancy that is
Someone in the Boris thread said he's got a superinjunction out. Last year there were loads of rumours of him and Carrie being finished because of a Russhian violinist he was shtupping. As ever, take with a pinch of salt but these rumours don't come out of nowhere, there always seems to be a hint of truth behind them.

Reactions: 10
I've never understood how Boris got as far as he has. Charisma I guess.
Or the fact his father was an MEP and had a network of contacts and Bozo went to Eton etc and had those connections too ( which is the only reason those tossers get anywhere) Simple.

Reactions: 22
I think he's loathesome but I also think he gets by on playing the clown. I saw an interview with a boomer who voted for him because of his 'great sense of humour'. I do think that people vote on a cult of personality rather than issues. Don't see the appeal myself!
Yes I heard similar, not from a boomer but someone my age who voted for Boris- that she liked him because 'he was funny'. Nothing about his politics or policies. I mean, she was never going to vote Labour, so it wasn't a lost vote, but at the last election, even the Tory party membership, which is made up of old ladies from the Home counties didn't care about his shagging around. Same with Trump. The man is morally repugnant and has had numerous wives and mistresses, yet the bible Belt didnt give a toss about that and voted for him in their droves.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I watch a on a regular basis a psychic and usually he is 95% right and he says he has got another woman pregnant ... news yet to come out but is unsure it will go to full term.. Pregnancy that is
If he can't be relied upon to use contraception, how on earth can he run a country ?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Yes I heard similar, not from a boomer but someone my age who voted for Boris- that she liked him because 'he was funny'. Nothing about his politics or policies. I mean, she was never going to vote Labour, so it wasn't a lost vote, but at the last election, even the Tory party membership, which is made up of old ladies from the Home counties didn't care about his shagging around. Same with Trump. The man is morally repugnant and has had numerous wives and mistresses, yet the bible Belt didnt give a toss about that and voted for him in their droves.
It's a cult isn't it? It's weird because these ultra conservatives would go mental if someone like Jeremy Corbyn behaved the way Boris does. Equally if Barack Obama had been married many times, had children by three different women and boasted about sexual assault, the right wing would have lost their tit. I just don't understand these people and the nicest thing I can say is that they aren't very smart and have been easily brainwashed. Meanwhile the rest of us have our rights taken away from us. It's not remotely funny.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Boris has kids up and down everywhere. He has an illegitimate daughter called Stephanie. She‘s the one we know about as I think her mother confirmed Boris was her father. He also forced another woman he had an affair with into an abortion.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Boris has kids up and down everywhere. He has an illegitimate daughter called Stephanie. She‘s the one we know about as I think her mother confirmed Boris was her father. He also forced another woman he had an affair with into an abortion.
I thought he forced the mother to give her a DNA test which proved she was his father, but he still hasn't acknowledged her but has to pay maintenance. I think Boris's father has acknowledged her as his granddaughter though. It's one thing having affairs with him but why one earth are these women not using cast iron contraception? Unless they are using him as a sperm donor and just want a baby and and don't care if it looks like Boris! Surely there are some decent men out there to father their children? They are all quite accomplished women!

Reactions: 8
Who is the psychic you watch?Might enjoy watching him expose some of the PM’s antics before the papers 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Two abortions apparently.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
He was certainly gay when I worked at butlins about 20 years ago 😂
I also did my stint at Butlins! Minehead & Skegness, from 99 - 2002!

I met Stephen a few times at Minehead - his family used to have a caravan on the owners area. He was always very lovely, but I once drunkenly gave him my specs and told him he had to come to my chalet to return them and join my party - he didn't come and I was seeing blurry for days till I got new specs!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Petronella Wyatt (very well connected journo) had an abortion. Dont know who the other woman was, but the violinist rumours have been around for a while.

I honestly cannot understand why anyone would touch him with a bargepole, let alone get within groping distance.

Reactions: 14
Did you ever see him and his similarly simian shaped family emerging from the sea, it did look like a reconstruction of early hominids.

Sometimes I wonder if it might be easier to report anyone who has had a go on him! I haven’t. The Boris bikes were well named.

Don’t tell me you’ve had impure thoughts re B.J. Oddly appropriate initials too, he really is a buffoon isn’t he? Or is this a hypothetical thought?

Sexy pics? I think we should be the judge of that. Not literally! A bloated alcoholic with eyelashes like an albino guinea pig and an old deluded tart who dresses like Bet Lynch in the seventies. No thanks, thanks very much.
wonder if she wore the pearl necklace to add a touch of "class" to it all?!

• Sick
Reactions: 2
I honestly cannot understand why anyone would touch him with a bargepole, let alone get within groping distance.
I can’t imagine (not that I want to imagine it, but you know what I mean 😂) that he would be a great shag - more of a roll-on, roll-off type. No clue where the clitoris is, no interest in finding it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I can’t imagine (not that I want to imagine it, but you know what I mean 😂) that he would be a great shag - more of a roll-on, roll-off type. No clue where the clitoris is, no interest in finding it.
Just looking for the entrance that’s all!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.