Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rivermonster

VIP Member
My Best friend is friends with AJ's parents and has always said he may be in touch with his feminine side but he is certainly not gay and she has been in their company quite a few times.
We were in Sydney when R Keating has just started going out with Sharon and we were walking down some steps in Woolloomooloo which leads down to some really upmarket riverside restaurants (we were just walking) when we heard such a racket, shouting and swearing. When we got down to the wharf it was those 2 going at it hammer and tongs, making such a show of themselves it was embarrassing but they didn't care and just carried on. I was so surprised when it was announced they were going to get married as after that display said to my OH, that won't last long - what do I know.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
He always reminds me of a Neanderthal man. I wonder what Colleen ever saw in him 😧
Did you ever see him and his similarly simian shaped family emerging from the sea, it did look like a reconstruction of early hominids.

I’m just still gobsmacked that someone is openly admitted to sleeping with Boris 😲
Sometimes I wonder if it might be easier to report anyone who has had a go on him! I haven’t. The Boris bikes were well named.

I know! If I ever did it would be the world’s best kept secret. :sick:
Don’t tell me you’ve had impure thoughts re B.J. Oddly appropriate initials too, he really is a buffoon isn’t he? Or is this a hypothetical thought?

Currently trending on Twitter:
Sexy pics? I think we should be the judge of that. Not literally! A bloated alcoholic with eyelashes like an albino guinea pig and an old deluded tart who dresses like Bet Lynch in the seventies. No thanks, thanks very much.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Boris appeals to a certain kind of person who probably behaves in a similar way. Cheating, racism, homophobia etc. These people don’t care.

• Sad
Reactions: 31

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
What does everyone think about Kate Garraway’s documentary, I think it’s on tonight? I think it’s been so sad seeing the headlines about her husband but I’m not sure how I feel about this documentary
I think it’s a bit exploitative. Having seen the clips I find it hard to believe that he was able to consent to take part.

• Heart

petitspois

VIP Member
Oh dear, the torch that I have carried for Orlando Bloom since my early teen years may have finally been extinguished by this terribly pretentious interview:

:LOL: :ROFLMAO:
God almighty, what a knob. He deserves to be crucified for that one.

I just remembered the pics of him naked in a canoe though, so maybe not.

• Haha

Lovestolurk

VIP Member
I hear you!!! Sometimes the burden all being on you feels like torture. And I look at other people and see that whilst they may have their issues, they're also crying in their house that is fully paid for by someone else and not terrified of not having enough saved to ever retire etc etc...... I used to feel smug because I did what I wanted and relied on no one. I didn't have to put up with some arse who expected dinner on the table every night. Now I'm not so sure!!
Unfortunately despite all the moves towards equality in the work place, there is still very little equality at home. So women who don’t marry rich have to slog their guts out at work, and then again at home. Or even if they have a well paid career to allow them to get domestic help and childcare, still suffer “mum guilt”. We can’t win so sometimes people surrender when they have the choice and I totally get it

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Idontknowwhatimdoing

Back in the 90s (when I was already too old) I used to ‘follow’ take that, boy zone a bit and then Westlife, they were called IOU first and then Westside. I can confirm Mark Owen was always a sweetheart, Robbie was pretty much always rude and obnoxious. Gary used to have girls sent up from the street to his hotel room. Westlife (4 of them)were actually really genuine nice lads, especially Kian. Brian was a twat, rude from the word go when they were literally nothing. I also met many other bands from that era and lots of footballers from the 90s too. Ah the lost days!

Lovegin

VIP Member
I really think it’s nobody’s business if Colleen Rooney stays with Wayne, there’s thousands of women and men up and down this country who stay with people that cheat because they love them , have children or believe in their marriage vows, I actually think it’s very nasty the way some people on here are talking about her and it says more about them than anything else

officially2020

Chatty Member
I’m sure I read that she had to rely on friends financially early on in the pandemic when she taking time off of GMB. I’m not sure what Derek does but surely she must have some money, being a prime time TV presenter and other gigs?
I think the financial problems occurred because Derek had always been in charge of their finances. When he was hospitalised there was no Power of Attorney in place, So basically she was unable to access any funds or take control of any banking etc that was in his name. That’s one reason why Martin Lewis (money man) recommends everyone of any age, elect a Power of Attorney, so if you ever fall ill or have a serious accident someone can act and access things on your behalf X

Reactions: 29

hypoharpy

I watch a on a regular basis a psychic and usually he is 95% right and he says he has got another woman pregnant ... news yet to come out but is unsure it will go to full term.. Pregnancy that is
If he can't be relied upon to use contraception, how on earth can he run a country ?

• Heart
  • Haha

MunHun

VIP Member
Eh? Theres definitely a lot worse said on here! I personally think she would not have stayed with him if he wasn’t a footballer with that amount of money. Yes she might love him but how many times has he broken her trust. It isn’t about respecting your marriage vows (he clearly doesn’t respect them) and also teaching your kids that it’s okay to treat people like that!
I don’t know why people are so defensive about people gossiping on a gossiping site. It’s bizarre nobody has said anything Nasty or Vicious about her and like someone pointed out earlier the people commenting are maybe projecting their own feelings into the situation, well maybe the people defending her are doing the same cos they’ve stayed with a cheater. So what, we’re not here to talk about our personal lives I highly doubt Colleen gives a flying fuck what anyone on here says about her. But I totally agree other wags get absolutely torn to pieces in other threads.

lira

VIP Member
God almighty, what a knob. He deserves to be crucified for that one.

I just remembered the pics of him naked in a canoe though, so maybe not.
I wouldn't be able to be friends with someone that "has to earn their breakfast" just have your fry up and go 😭

• Haha

ClockworkDolly

VIP Member
I see Stacy Solomon has been showing off her new house on social media. I happen to have been in the house a few times in the past, as I knew the couple who lived there for years. It is actually a lovely house inside and the grounds are scenic. It had to be sold because one half of the couple died last year. He was a lovely man, a businessman. He built up a chain of well-known estate agents and hotels, although the hotel side of his business was taken over years ago. I was always welcomed into their home.

I think Stacey and Joe will love living there because it is also on the edge of a huge country park near Brentwood. A very peaceful place.

• Heart

petitspois

VIP Member
No idea how I found this forum but here now so may as well join in

hugh grant apparently complete gentleman he had dinner at a friends house work related so was of course professional I imagine But still nice person
Mr bean Or rowan attikinson use to buy stamps from my aunt in the post office they lived in the same village she always said he was such a quiet man, my only experience with him was a eijit with no respect for county roads
Matt smith only met a few times “at work” extremely approachable chatty guy
Saw the queen at a distance once and same as everyone else couldn’t believe how tiny she was :) was more memorised by the body guards
I second that with the bodyguards. Charles and Camilla came to my work years ago and everyone was peering out the windows to look. The bodyguards were very handsome indeed. Someone took lots of photos on the sly and made a powerpoint :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Just seen this on Facebook 😳😳

View attachment 498693
Bit of a surprise, we all thought it would be heroin that finished him off, it now looks like it will be Greggs.

That is the first name which came to mind ... lol I wouldn't call him a hotshot though.. lol
Do they word it with clues? Like with Blind Gossip?

Wasn't he caught shagging someone early on in their marriage, or maybe they when they were engaged?
He was caught on camera in a pub abroad, I think, sucking the face off a blonde that wasn’t Zara.

As long as she's better at it than Brooklyn Beckham 🤪

I could never guess them either but they did fascinate me.
I do hope Anais bought all the expensive books on photography from the Boy Beckham. It would be a shame to waste them, and they are in pristine (un-opened) condition.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Anasnake

VIP Member
I remember dancing to Sinitta’s Toy boy at a girl guide disco, though now she’s apparently younger than me !

• Haha