Secret Celeb Gossip #43

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know if this has already been mentioned in a previous thread. But does anyone have any tea on Kym Marsh? I liked her character in Corrie but I've heard she's not a nice person? What really happened between her and Jamie Lomas? And now she has nothing to do with his sister Charley Webb either.

Reactions: 5
Yeah I was 3 stone lighter in my 20's. He's older than me, and when he looked like that before picture, I had a tiny, curvy figure that I didn't appreciate
I weighed 9 stone something when I left school. A year later I was over 12 stone.

I had the excuse that I was prescribed Ritalin while at school, which is well known (certainly by some models...) for helping weight loss, and also started drinking alcohol at about the same time I stopped taking the Ritalin.

Reactions: 4
Stephen Mulhern is definitely not gay. Brian McFadden is an absolute bell end though and so is Keith Duffy, the boyzlife tour they did together was a total joke
I've had dealings with Keith Duffy through work, and he honestly couldn't have been nicer! So polite and well mannered, and not an ounce of showbiz about him.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Didn’t someone say on here when they were working with Mulhern, he was sleeping with a lot of the women but he also wore more makeup than most of them? 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Mulhern is one I actually do like

he,s at his best in front of a live studio audience

is great with the average man or woman on the street

he really does excell depending on the format given to him
He's a gem! Can't understand how people could say anything against him

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I've had dealings with Keith Duffy through work, and he honestly couldn't have been nicer! So polite and well mannered, and not an ounce of showbiz about him.
That's interesting, could it be the McFadden influence that made him a dick on that tour? I witnessed the turning up drunk and acting obnoxious at one of their gigs and heard from someone else there that it was a regular thing.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Hello everyone,

I have some slight gossip.

1) Emilia Clarke went to my school. Different ages so our paths did not cross that much. From what I heard though, Emilia was very nice.

2) One of my best friends went to school with Florence Pugh. Said she was very nice too.

I know its not much. But hope you like. 😊 xx

Ahhh a fellow person from oxford!
Florence pughs family are also so so lovely and own a popular cafe and bar in the city centre that her dad and sister works at. They have been nothing but lovely whenever I go and it’s a firm favourite of mine and my friends!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I was told by a vocal coach for Granada that Stephen Mulhern is gay (this was like 15 years ago) I thought he had been quietly ‘out’ for years. I think he’s just a private person & apparently very lovely too.

Reactions: 15
I don't know if this has already been mentioned in a previous thread. But does anyone have any tea on Kym Marsh? I liked her character in Corrie but I've heard she's not a nice person? What really happened between her and Jamie Lomas? And now she has nothing to do with his sister Charley Webb either.
I think she’s what my dear old Dad would have termed a bit “collar and cuff” ( rhyming slang not pube related.)

I was told by a vocal coach for Granada that Stephen Mulhern is gay (this was like 15 years ago) I thought he had been quietly ‘out’ for years. I think he’s just a private person & apparently very lovely too.
I rather like this about him. All the others it’s “my dry scalp hell” in tawdry tabloids or “tragic past” they’re willing to talk about when they’ve written an autobiography.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I love Stephen Mulhern. He's so funny . He should have co presented I'm a celeb with Dec when Ant was in rehab.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I love Stephen Mulhern. He's so funny . He should have co presented I'm a celeb with Dec when Ant was in rehab.
Apparently it was a conscious decision by Dec not to have another man present with him. Too many parallels and comparisons would have been made and he has only ever co-presented with 1 man his entire working life so it made more sense to have a woman instead.

Reactions: 11
Met Stephen Mulhern in a pub in Brighton - he was lovely and had photos with us and was very patient...especially considering we were on a boozy lunch and were all half cut :rolleyes:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Apparently it was a conscious decision by Dec not to have another man present with him. Too many parallels and comparisons would have been made and he has only ever co-presented with 1 man his entire working life so it made more sense to have a woman instead.
I reckon he said that because Schofield was so desperate for the I’m a celeb job that Holly did, - you can’t blame him really. (Dec, not Philip)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just had a search and couldn't find much, but Stephen Mulhern, is he gay? Not that it matters, just I always think he is, but never seen anything that confirms this. It's like he doesn't exist apart from when he appears on SNT and all the other shows seem like spin offs that A&D couldn't be bothered to do. IMO obviously :)
He was certainly gay when I worked at butlins about 20 years ago 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Ahhh a fellow person from oxford!
Florence pughs family are also so so lovely and own a popular cafe and bar in the city centre that her dad and sister works at. They have been nothing but lovely whenever I go and it’s a firm favourite of mine and my friends!
Ah I used to live in Oxford for many years (Cowley road and Marston) for uni. which cafe/bar do they own?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.