Secret Celeb Gossip #43

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So....Crimes against humanity, Dildos made of tit, just the usual chat. Bussell, Brazier and Baker, seems if you’re surname begins with B you have a tendency for twatishness.

Is anyone else ridiculously excited for Line of Duty on Sunday? While we’re on the subject, any tea on any of the main players?

Just suffering Comic Relief. When did Caroline Quentin morph into Hyacinth Bucket?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Oh, I think I found the quote and it was her ( Lisa ) saying Saun told her that her family made his look posh ( subtle difference, apologies ).

Reactions: 4
Re: Cameron Diaz , I read that she just found filmmaking so stressful in the end, so she stopped. Bad Teacher is not well liked, but I love it!

Reactions: 21
I always assumed Cameron Diaz sort of withdrew from the industry when she was 'settling down', married and having a child and all that. She had actually been in the industry a good what, 20 years? It's almost surprising more of them don't get out of the industry once they've made some money, it's a nasty business to work in.

Reactions: 38
I always assumed Cameron Diaz sort of withdrew from the industry when she was 'settling down', married and having a child and all that. She had actually been in the industry a good what, 20 years? It's almost surprising more of them don't get out of the industry once they've made some money, it's a nasty business to work in.
I wonder that, but I think for the ones who get that high up in the acting business you have to have something in you that wants to make it- determination, or just a need for adulation and success, so maybe it's just addictive and the rewards outweigh the downsides. I think it's worse for those lower down but once you get to the top you get treated like a God, so maybe it's hard to give it all up.

Reactions: 7
That's supposedly the reason for Caroline Flack's role as cougar, and allegedly the job offer to present Xtra Factor stemmed from her cooperation.
Had Caroline not already been presenting Xtra factor a couple of series in before she was ‘dating’ Harry?

Reactions: 6
That's supposedly the reason for Caroline Flack's role as cougar, and allegedly the job offer to present Xtra Factor stemmed from her cooperation.
Which resulted in her being called a paedophile on Twitter.

Reactions: 9
Which resulted in her being called a paedophile on Twitter.
Given the age difference I'm not surprised by that, really. Should it have been said? Maybe not, but anyone else in that position would have been called a pweirdo as well.

Reactions: 19
Given the age difference I'm not surprised by that, really. Should it have been said? Maybe not, but anyone else in that position would have been called a pweirdo as well.
Well yes a man certainly would. Should she have agreed to the cougar role seeing she was fragile emotionally. She seemed to make poor decisions. I am not certain she should have been in the public eye at all given that she read all the comments about herself on Twitter rather than ignoring.

Reactions: 17
I don’t think Caroline’s reputation ever recovered from that either. She was one of those people who my mum would say didn’t help herself. She made some very poor choices I think we all can agree.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Regarding Cameron - and this is a revealed 'blind item' so take it with a grain of salt:

THURSDAY, JANUARY 04, 2018
Blind Items Revealed #4

August 20, 2017

Speaking of therapy, this former A+ list mostly movie actress walked away from the spotlight a few years back. Everyone thought it was because of the roles she was being offered or that she had a fear of failing, but it turns out something happened on her second to last movie and it made her never want to do another one again. Her last movie was a favor she felt like she couldn't walk away from.

Cameron Diaz

(I'm guessing it's this one https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2203939/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_5)

Reactions: 2
I don’t think Caroline’s reputation ever recovered from that either. She was one of those people who my mum would say didn’t help herself. She made some very poor choices I think we all can agree.
I think it took a dive she just couldn't handle criticism in any way and show business is brutal.

Reactions: 2
Well yes a man certainly would. Should she have agreed to the cougar role seeing she was fragile emotionally. She seemed to make poor decisions. I am not certain she should have been in the public eye at all given that she read all the comments about herself on Twitter rather than ignoring.
Exactly what I was going to say. She was too emotionally fragile for tv work.

Reactions: 6
I think it took a dive she just couldn't handle criticism in any way and show business is brutal.
She was one of those women who couldn’t stand being single and would latch onto any man who’d have her. She was apparently desperate to settle down and have a family, but always chose much younger men who weren’t ready for it or who just wanted a quick fling.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.