Secret Celeb Gossip #43

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hear you!!! Sometimes the burden all being on you feels like torture. And I look at other people and see that whilst they may have their issues, they're also crying in their house that is fully paid for by someone else and not terrified of not having enough saved to ever retire etc etc...... I used to feel smug because I did what I wanted and relied on no one. I didn't have to put up with some arse who expected dinner on the table every night. Now I'm not so sure!!
Unfortunately despite all the moves towards equality in the work place, there is still very little equality at home. So women who don’t marry rich have to slog their guts out at work, and then again at home. Or even if they have a well paid career to allow them to get domestic help and childcare, still suffer “mum guilt”. We can’t win so sometimes people surrender when they have the choice and I totally get it

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Unfortunately despite all the moves towards equality in the work place, there is still very little equality at home. So women who don’t marry rich have to slog their guts out at work, and then again at home. Or even if they have a well paid career to allow them to get domestic help and childcare, still suffer “mum guilt”. We can’t win so sometimes people surrender when they have the choice and I totally get it
My mother had to work and had to look after the house!! Her attitude if she was at home and not working it was her responsibility to keep everything in order as it was her job!! Not when she had to go out to work, which she did resent as she wanted to be at home with us! My parents worked as a team because she is doing a job at home as my father was going out to work!! They enjoyed it!! When she went out to work my father had to pull his finger out and help

Reactions: 8
My mother had to work and had to look after the house!! Her attitude if she was at home and not working it was her responsibility to keep everything in order as it was her job!! Not when she had to go out to work, which she did resent as she wanted to be at home with us! My parents worked as a team because she is doing a job at home as my father was going out to work!! They enjoyed it!! When she went out to work my father had to pull his finger out and help
They sound like great parents. My partner does a lot around the house despite being the main earner. But I’m sure never to praise him for it because he’s just doing what is fair ☺ My dad wasn’t bad but certainly there was a disproportionate burden on my full time working mum. In an ideal world all family units could work with equality and shared responsibility like your parents did. In reality a lot of men still don’t know how to change a nappy

Back to celebrity gossip. I met and had a long conversation with Kate Winslet and she was like a dream. Just wonderful and didn’t mind my asking nosey questions about movies. Buzzed off it for weeks. She was a bit of what I call a “space cadet” by that I mean you could tell she’d had spent a lot of her life in Hollywood. But just lovely.

And russell brand didn’t wash his hands after using the bathroom.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Wayne Rooney is a troglodyte. Why is there people who still deny evolution!? When Rooney is clearly evidence that it does exist!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Colleen lives in the same village as me and she is absolutely lovely. Always says hi or smiles, whilst out walking her dog. The photos of her in the press are sometimes not the most flattering of her but I think she is very pretty
I used to work on a holiday park in North Wales and Colleen has stayed a few years ago ( I think it was her husband’s family who had a caravan there) and can confirm she’s really nice and down to Earth .

Reactions: 14
Agreed. I can't think of a single one of my friends who doesn't do the lion's share of the housework and childcare despite working. And the majority of them work out of necessity so it's not just a case of paying someone to do the housework. We really do have a long way to go.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I really think it’s nobody’s business if Colleen Rooney stays with Wayne, there’s thousands of women and men up and down this country who stay with people that cheat because they love them , have children or believe in their marriage vows, I actually think it’s very nasty the way some people on here are talking about her and it says more about them than anything else

Reactions: 30
More of them smoke than you would think, iirc.
Wayne Rooney has over the years I'm sure, most of the more well known players and their clubs wouldn't want it public knowledge for image reasons but I'm sure you're right , be interesting to know who does these days.

Reactions: 1
I really think it’s nobody’s business if Colleen Rooney stays with Wayne, there’s thousands of women and men up and down this country who stay with people that cheat because they love them , have children or believe in their marriage vows, I actually think it’s very nasty the way some people on here are talking about her and it says more about them than anything else
Eh? Theres definitely a lot worse said on here! I personally think she would not have stayed with him if he wasn’t a footballer with that amount of money. Yes she might love him but how many times has he broken her trust. It isn’t about respecting your marriage vows (he clearly doesn’t respect them) and also teaching your kids that it’s okay to treat people like that!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m sure Wayne had already messed about and was caught before they married.

Whatever her reasons for staying, she’ll know what she’s doing.

Reactions: 7
Colleen’s got off very lightly compared with what’s been said about others. I’ve never seen anyone be nasty about her?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I get Coleen wanting to make her marriage work.But I don’t think she has to stay in her marriage if she must be entitled to a good settlement and maintenance for herself and the kids

Reactions: 3
I heard about Sadie Frost being pissed off with Jude fathering more kids for this reason.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Eh? Theres definitely a lot worse said on here! I personally think she would not have stayed with him if he wasn’t a footballer with that amount of money. Yes she might love him but how many times has he broken her trust. It isn’t about respecting your marriage vows (he clearly doesn’t respect them) and also teaching your kids that it’s okay to treat people like that!
I don’t know why people are so defensive about people gossiping on a gossiping site. It’s bizarre nobody has said anything Nasty or Vicious about her and like someone pointed out earlier the people commenting are maybe projecting their own feelings into the situation, well maybe the people defending her are doing the same cos they’ve stayed with a cheater. So what, we’re not here to talk about our personal lives I highly doubt Colleen gives a flying duck what anyone on here says about her. But I totally agree other wags get absolutely torn to pieces in other threads.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.