Secret Celeb Gossip #43

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol. This is priceless 🍆😂
That's a bit silly flagging that up, considering the amount of people who slip over and accidentally fall arse first on a hoover attachment/upturned carrot/broom handle etc 😄

My mum used to say most men would stick it in a hole in the ground , and their being faithful/unfaithful is usually based on opportunity or lack of. Hence the majorityof famous/rich men being prolific shaggers. I love Peter Crouch's comment whenn asked what he would be if not a footballer ..."A virgin"

The same as the average Joe who cannot keep it in his pants is a perv, famous men are "sex addicts" and cannot help it. 🤷‍♀️
Yes I think your mum was right. Same with actors- long periods away from home in close contact with other women on set= opportunity.

Reactions: 12
Len Fairclough got accused of perving on young girls at the swimming pool, didn't he? The writers killed him off within days of that news breaking.
Almost. He was suspended for breach of contract for slagging off aspects of the show in a interview, then accused while on suspenion then sacked because he signed a deal with the Sun to give his account of everything and Exclusive rights to his memoirs.

Reactions: 6
Almost. He was suspended for breach of contract for slagging off aspects of the show in a interview, then accused while on suspenion then sacked because he signed a deal with the Sun to give his account of everything and Exclusive rights to his memoirs.
Don't forget the 'thumbs up for Len Fairclough' merchandise after the swimming pool incident.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
That's a bit silly flagging that up, considering the amount of people who slip over and accidentally fall arse first on a hoover attachment/upturned carrot/broom handle etc 😄
When I was an A&E nurse, it was astonishing how many people did the housework naked and ended up with an item of fruit up their fanjo.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
I sat at the table next to him in Pizza Hut, Manchester Piccadilly, he was with a young woman I assumed was his daughter - but thinking back, maybe she wasn't. He was doing that 'yes, it is me' thing when people looked at him. Tosser.
I'd have said, " what do you want, a feckin badge?" :p

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Len Fairclough got accused of perving on young girls at the swimming pool, didn't he? The writers killed him off within days of that news breaking.

From what I remember he was playing pool games with children and taking the opportunity to put his hands under their costumes. Disgusting man.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Bill Roche was well out of order with the things he said about Anne Kirkbride (Deidre) after she died. She was very private and didn’t want it known, he betrayed her trust when he reveled stuff she’d obviously told him in confidence as a friend.
I can't remember what he said about her, but I know it wasn't good. I remember him saying something about paedophiles and the victims being punished for a past sin, he apologised later in, but I still can't understand how he's still working at Corrie.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
I can't remember what he said about her, but I know it wasn't good. I remember him saying something about paedophiles and the victims being punished for a past sin, he apologised later in, but I still can't understand how he's still working at Corrie.
Was he the man who said that cancer sufferers had brought it on themselves because of sins in a past life? Or was that David Icke?

Reactions: 7
He claimed she was a depressive and suicidal. Which may have been true, but her family denied it and were obviously distressed about it. It’s possible she confided in him privately rather than worry her family because they were genuinely very close friends. That would make it even worse that he chose to betray her trust like that.

Its also worth remembering that he’s very litigious and once successfully sued The Sun for claiming he was boring. Which is probably why newspapers err on the edge of caution when reporting on him.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Glenn Hoddle said that about disabled children.

He’s a religious nutjob.
Yes I remember he was sacked from his England manager job over that. He comes across pretty well when you see him on stuff now, so I wonder if he’s still into all that mumbo jumbo?

Reactions: 8
All of the Corrie lot seem pretty awful. They just luck out by getting on the show - they wouldn't be employed as actors anywhere else. Remember John Savident? Dirty old man. Nearly lost his life by picking up young guys. Yuck!!

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Complete and utter Z list celeb gossip warning:

The lad out of Same Difference (X factor finalists over 10 years ago) wore a hairpiece at the front in the shows. He's now had a hair transplant.

Well, I did say it was Z list gossip.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Complete and utter Z list celeb gossip warning:

The lad out of Same Difference (X factor finalists over 10 years ago) wore a hairpiece at the front in the shows. He's now had a hair transplant.

Well, I did say it was Z list gossip.
I remember pointing that out at the time and the general consensus was that it looked too shite to be a wig/piece 🤣 I can't believe I was right!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.