Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thegirlscout

VIP Member
Yeah, that's not a man heavily addicted to narcotics. That's a middle-aged man who enjoys his food and like many of us, is showcasing the Lockdown Lardarse look this Spring. 🍰🎂🍪🍫
I hope if he is clean that he stays clean. He’s got family and children that most likely care for him and want him in their lives. I know the comments on the DM were poking fun at his obesity but hopefully when lockdown lifts he can start getting active. Like you say I think most people haven’t hit their fitness goals this past year.

Question: how come the DS forums are closing down, rumoured because they are having trouble moderating the gossip parts but Tattle stays up? Is it because DS is owned by Hearst?

William Roache was previously a director of Ridings Publishing Company ... other directors of the company include Stuart Hall (it’s a knockout presenter convicted of child sex offences) and Owen Oyston (former businessman and owner of Blackpool Football Club... convicted of rape & indecent assault of a 16 year old)
He was accused of sex offences wasn’t he?

I would take that post with a huge pinch of salt, someone I know claims to know J Depps Dom in LA and says the absolute opposite. Personally the Doms I know would never spill the beans on their clients.
Not unless they wanted beans spilled on them after negotiation for a fee.

Last edited:

Velvet Hour

Chatty Member
Has anyone seen the girl on tik tok who was abused in the care system as a child, she has done some stories and said her dad took her to paddy mc guinnes ex girlfriends parents house and they were heroin addicts but she said his ex was miss Liverpool, isn’t that his current wife? Her name is ellisemarie91 on tik tok
She’s from my old neck of the woods ( real name Ellis) and was in Judge Rinder a few years, I’m not on tick tick, what’s she up to?

liar liar

VIP Member
Never! As I've posted before, going by the age Sinitta says she is, she would have been 13 in this. Which, I think we can all agree, is about as likely as Philip Schofield being a pussy hound.

Very good proof I'd say - nice to the vid too :)

Peachsquish

VIP Member
Just had a search and couldn't find much, but Stephen Mulhern, is he gay? Not that it matters, just I always think he is, but never seen anything that confirms this. It's like he doesn't exist apart from when he appears on SNT and all the other shows seem like spin offs that A&D couldn't be bothered to do. IMO obviously :)
Don't know if he is gay but you are right about the shows