Secret Celeb Gossip #42

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone know why Cameron Diaz stopped working? I know she said something about retiring but it’s so common for actresses to suddenly stop getting good roles thanks to some heinous men in the industry. She seems lovely and I’d love to see her in some good films

Reactions: 10
Hes sex on legs I know who I’ll be thinking about next time 🍆 💦 🤤🤣
Oh his Instagram is a right treat!!! Also, the trouser split fiasco - he has a very specific piercing which raised an eyebrow because it's specifically for women's pleasure. 100% would!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Anyone know why Cameron Diaz stopped working? I know she said something about retiring but it’s so common for actresses to suddenly stop getting good roles thanks to some heinous men in the industry. She seems lovely and I’d love to see her in some good films
She was definitely hitting the age in Hollywood where actresses are put out to pasture. And her latest films were pretty terrible and probably box office bombs. It's sad to see this happen to actresses but unless you're Meryl Streep it's pretty much over for you after 40.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
fair play Greg has done really well, but seriously enough now, put it away.
I think I speak for all of us when I say Greg can go away, torso and all. Never come back please barrow boy. We have enough shouting fruit and veg experts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I was googling the cast of Empire Records and what they are up to now. I think the actor who played AJ aged the best out of the guys. Also, Anthony LaPaglia is apparently married to a woman 30 years younger than him:

Reactions: 2
She had a baby boy in January 2021, Raddix. Maybe she's enjoying motherhood - it's not as if she needs to work, she's minted :D

I like her too, I think she's a brilliant actress. I like the fact she's been very open about her issues with acne and how she managed the condition. It helps people struggling with problem skin to know an A list Hollywood star has the same kind of anxieties and insecurities about it.

Reactions: 15
She had a baby boy in January 2021, Raddix. Maybe she's enjoying motherhood - it's not as if she needs to work, she's minted :D

I like her too, I think she's a brilliant actress. I like the fact she's been very open about her issues with acne and how she managed the condition. It helps people struggling with problem skin to know an A list Hollywood star has the same kind of anxieties and insecurities about it.
Yes I think I recall something about her stepping away from acting to raise her child. Does anyone remember what Robbie Williams said about meeting her years ago? It was one of them celebs you’ve met who disappointed you questions and he answered Cameron Diaz cos he always had a crush on her but she looked like Zippy from Rainbow in real life. This was around that time of him saying Sophie Ellis Bextor had a head like a satellite dish. Charming man. Wonder when he’s coming out of the closet?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
H
Coronation Street is the only soap I've ever really watched (and I stopped watching after they had that tram crash lol), and the only people I thought were hot were Helen Flanagan and Jack P. Shepherd. But I've never claimed that my tastes make any sense :ROFLMAO:
How many tram crashes is that now?
Don’t any of the characters realise they have a higher mortality rate in C. S than a blind paraplegic in steerage on the Titanic.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

You’re totally right, she definitely doesn’t need to work again unless she wants to. I was more curious as she went from being in the biggest blockbusters in the 00’s to getting absolutely no good roles, all quite suddenly too, so maybe there was something else at play. I love her, never seen a bad word against her online!

Reactions: 4
Does anyone have anything on Matt F'ing Baker, preferably career ending? There are no words to adequately describe how much I detest him. He is so up himself. I can't stand his face, his voice, basically his very existance pisses me off. 🤯
I have to ask why! Those are some very strong feelings :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Tha
Yes I think I recall something about her stepping away from acting to raise her child. Does anyone remember what Robbie Williams said about meeting her years ago? It was one of them celebs you’ve met who disappointed you questions and he answered Cameron Diaz cos he always had a crush on her but she looked like Zippy from Rainbow in real life. This was around that time of him saying Sophie Ellis Bextor had a head like a satellite dish. Charming man. Wonder when he’s coming out of the closet?
That’s because she gave him a knock-back. How pathetic when men see someone not fancying them as a character flaw.
Isn’t he Bi? He was openly throwing shade at Cowell and or Louis Tomlinson whilst talking to his wife Ada once by saying “We actually know each other. I’m not a gay man masquerading as as a straight man”
It’s on a video.

Ra
You’re totally right, she definitely doesn’t need to work again unless she wants to. I was more curious as she went from being in the biggest blockbusters in the 00’s to getting absolutely no good roles, all quite suddenly too, so maybe there was something else at play. I love her, never seen a bad word against her online!
Raddix? Do they have Raddox in the U.S? Hopefully not or I know what the nippers nickname would be in school

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Couldn't help but think of MM when i saw this... come back we miss you

#alltheToms View attachment 489180
Come back and save us from the torture of royal family and soap gossip :ROFLMAO:

Does anyone have anything on Matt F'ing Baker, preferably career ending? There are no words to adequately describe how much I detest him. He is so up himself. I can't stand his face, his voice, basically his very existance pisses me off. 🤯
If you look back in the threads someone who had a friend working on the One Show said he was a mardy moo and not very friendly. Someone else also said he was at it with Aliona 🤷‍♀️

Can't see it myself:LOL:

• Haha
Tha

That’s because she gave him a knock-back. How pathetic when men see someone not fancying them as a character flaw.
Isn’t he Bi? He was openly throwing shade at Cowell and or Louis Tomlinson whilst talking to his wife Ada once by saying “We actually know each other. I’m not a gay man masquerading as as a straight man”
It’s on a video.

Ra

Raddix? Do they have Raddox in the U.S? Hopefully not or I know what the nippers nickname would be in school
What is Raddox?

Dont
Oh I'm no Angelina fan, can't stand her or Brad Pitt, always been Team Jen lol but regardless of what I think of her if it's true that BP has been violent then he's just a bigger twit than I thought.
you get the feeling that most big stars in Hollywood are not “nice” but hitting a kid is shocking.
Agree re A too.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.