Secret Celeb Gossip #42

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sitting in my garden laughing at the "ridden hard and put away wet" comment...its brilliant!!
Any tea on Amanda Holdens husband?He looks like her gay hairdresser beside her.
Her two daughters are absolutely stunning. Did she ever have any talent or was it the mattress trick her career sailed on??
He’s fond of the Columbian marching powder (thus I assume she is too)

Yes I've read all of what you said definitely. Apparently they have very opposing views on parenting and discipline, I've read it a few times but this article talks about it - obviously it's the mail so who knows how true it is, I do think both sides of this divorce leak plenty of stories about the other, who knows what's true and what's not.

The thing that jumped out at me there was Angelina only eating one plate of fruit a day. Sorry, that's an eating disorder. Normalising this makes it seem ok, whilst she's hailed for being so beautiful.

Reactions: 17
The Cameron Diaz thing I’m pretty sure something bad happened. Her acting wasn’t the best but some of her films are brilliant easy watch films.

Reactions: 4
The Cameron Diaz thing I’m pretty sure something bad happened. Her acting wasn’t the best but some of her films are brilliant easy watch films.
There was blinds she had a bad experience when making her last film. Was that Annie?

Reactions: 3
I can’t remember the film before Annie...it may have been Annie but yes exactly there’s been numerous things I’ve read.

Reactions: 1

New thread peeps

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.