Secret Celeb Gossip #42

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone have anything on Matt F'ing Baker, preferably career ending? There are no words to adequately describe how much I detest him. He is so up himself. I can't stand his face, his voice, basically his very existance pisses me off. 🤯
Sadly nothing career ending but I went off him when he was on that celebrity dressage show with Sara Cox and others and totally blamed the horse when he did badly!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
While talking torsos I bring you....View attachment 489239

Fair play to him for the weight loss but there is something about his 6 pack that doesn't quite look right.

I met him briefly at a charity event I was volunteering at and he was lovely. He thanked me for giving up my time and I got a hug and a photo.
I’m sorry but I’m reporting you to the UN @MrFMercury for crimes against humanity! I now need to bleach my eyes 🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well, Tattlers, I’m feeling shell shocked. I’ve just discovered that Wil Willis is no longer hosting Forged in Fire. I’m now going to have to suffer that God awful programme(husband loves it) without any eye candy to soften the blow 😲

Haha me too! I thought I was a woman of the world until I found Tattle and discovered frozen tit dildos, Dubai Porta Potties and now prostate milking 😱😱😱😱
I did too but the fozen tit dildo one still shocks me 🤣 i mean how do you discover this is your thing?
Old 80s TOTP on few weeks back featuring Lìsa stanfield! now met with sniggering from me and Mr grumpy...Cant ever look at her the same again!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
He is SO up himself. Honestly, I cannot bear his self congratulatory attitude. He takes over every conversation and never, ever shuts up. I'm stressed even thinking about him, but have just found a kindred spirit. I'm not massively keen on Alex either, so I have found where I belong. 😂🤣
OMG thats some genuine hatred right there :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The man does not age!!! I know he cheated all over the place when he was married to Lisa Bonet. They appear to be great friends now and he is close to her and Jason Momoa. I think it's quite inspiring that you can go through all of that with someone and then be friends years later. Good for them.
Lisa Bonet- I know the cheating blah blah blah but lucky, lucky girl 😄

She had a baby boy in January 2021, Raddix.
I think it's a girl!

You’re totally right, she definitely doesn’t need to work again unless she wants to. I was more curious as she went from being in the biggest blockbusters in the 00’s to getting absolutely no good roles, all quite suddenly too, so maybe there was something else at play. I love her, never seen a bad word against her online!
I always thought it was because she was quite typecast and younger actresses came along to take her place. None of them as likeable or funny as Cameron but Hollywood is sexist and doesnt think women over 40 exist. She probably just thought she coukdnt be bothered with that tit and would just be with her baby instead.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
If anyone would like to know how many times daily that one Megan from Love Island "pleasures" herself, The Sun are running an informative article 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
OMG! Really??
It would've had to have been real to have been grassed up 😂 shagged angelina, Scarlett jo, all the A list and not forgetting her Melinda messenger slip up (the one on the list whose career 'really went places '...out of everyone mentioned!), not just Tom H...odd looking fella that he is

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Fuckin ell, I shouldn't read this thread drinking tea. I've properly choked on it at Gregg Wallace accurately being compared to a turtle and the extreme Matt Baker hate (I need to join that Facebook group you posted @Sunshine&clouds )

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s nothing new, she filed for divorce the second she got off that plane when he allegedly punched Maddox in the face. Child services have been involved ever since. They evidently believe it’s all true after speaking to all the children separately, and I believe Brad isn’t allowed to see his biological children unsupervised.
The comments regarding this are utterly disgusting, of course it’s all Angelinas fault poisoning the children against him. He’s a drunk, violent piece of tit, but he has really good PR and somehow this nice guy image, even after attacking his child and publicly cheating on Jennifer Anniston (who he let the world know deserved it, - after not providing him with children quickly enough).

It‘s a mans world 😟.
I think but obviously could be completely wrong that both child protection and the fbi were called in but there was no evidence of any abuse. I also read that child services stopped supervised visits, and a judge ruled that AJ was being manipulative and was prohibiting the biological children from seeing BP.
I know I’ve said this before but I find it strange that the divorce has been taking as many years as it has, to finalise. Surely she is successful in her own right and if he’s such a terrible person and had physically abused the children she wouldn’t want or need his money.
sadly whatever the truth is and it all sounds very toxic to me, the kids are losing out.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
If anyone would like to know how many times daily that one Megan from Love Island "pleasures" herself, The Sun are running an informative article 🤢
Why would you even admit that? Even to get clicks? It's taking "any publicity is good publicity" to a different level.

And doesn't she have a girlfriend? I'm not sure I'd be that keen on any partner of mine telling a newspaper how often they wank 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Does anyone have anything on Matt F'ing Baker, preferably career ending? There are no words to adequately describe how much I detest him. He is so up himself. I can't stand his face, his voice, basically his very existance pisses me off. 🤯
Not tea, but wanted to express I feel the same so self righteous!! When he was presenting one show (another TV abomination!!) From home even his furniture pissed me off 🤣🤣 I really think he thought he would leave one show & be the next big thing but thank god, just country file

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.