Secret Celeb Gossip #42

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve seen him in real life. He is tiny. Very slim I.e. jeans look good on him, but he is so ickle!

Oh dear - yes!!! I thought Jack P Shepherd was bad but Gary Windass!!!!! Think you need a trip to specsavers 😂😂😂
Honestly, I'm fully aware it's wrong but I just don't know what it is..... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Come back and save us from the torture of royal family and soap gossip :ROFLMAO:

If you look back in the threads someone who had a friend working on the One Show said he was a mardy moo and not very friendly. Someone else also said he was at it with Aliona 🤷‍♀️

Can't see it myself:LOL:
Remember, boys and girls, always believe what your gut is telling you. 🤩

F2F80730-AB59-424C-8D91-A12292B6E27B.jpeg
CCE477F8-2D7A-461A-ABBE-25B24F8BD5A4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I'm sitting in my garden laughing at the "ridden hard and put away wet" comment...its brilliant!!
Any tea on Amanda Holdens husband?He looks like her gay hairdresser beside her.
Her two daughters are absolutely stunning. Did she ever have any talent or was it the mattress trick her career sailed on??

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Not tea, but wanted to express I feel the same so self righteous!! When he was presenting one show (another TV abomination!!) From home even his furniture pissed me off 🤣🤣 I really think he thought he would leave one show & be the next big thing but thank god, just country file
I'll DM you the membership details for the 'Bloody Hell Matt Bacon is a self righteous annoying git' club.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm sitting in my garden laughing at the "ridden hard and put away wet" comment...its brilliant!!
Her two daughters are absolutely stunning. Did she ever have any talent or was it the mattress trick her career sailed on??

He's got terrible taste in women.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She can sing and dance and act a bit, like the majority of stage school graduates. She definitely propelled herself to stardom by marrying Les Dennis and then cheating on him with Bob the Builder. I think her husband Chris has some dirt on Cowell, hence her long employment as BGT judge.

Reactions: 15
I’m watching some goodness gracious me on britbox. She’s in a few episodes, my son didn’t recognise her. Literally a different face

Reactions: 6
Lisa Bonet- I know the cheating blah blah blah but lucky, lucky girl 😄

I think it's a girl!

I always thought it was because she was quite typecast and younger actresses came along to take her place. None of them as likeable or funny as Cameron but Hollywood is sexist and doesnt think women over 40 exist. She probably just thought she coukdnt be bothered with that tit and would just be with her baby instead.
I hope her stopping being in films was on her terms because I'm a huge fan of Cameron Diaz. She's SO beautiful, amazing eyes and smile. And I've loved many of her trashy rom com films and Charlie's Angels.

What Happened in Vegas one of my favourite trash films. Diaz AND Ashton Kutcher together was just magic.

Reactions: 3
I hope her stopping being in films was on her terms because I'm a huge fan of Cameron Diaz. She's SO beautiful, amazing eyes and smile. And I've loved many of her trashy rom com films and Charlie's Angels.

What Happened in Vegas one of my favourite trash films. Diaz AND Ashton Kutcher together was just magic.
Yes and she comes across as really fun! Agree I hope she stopped on her own terms, but I suspect it was partly as a result of diminishing roles.

Reactions: 1
I did too but the fozen tit dildo one still shocks me 🤣 i mean how do you discover this is your thing?
Old 80s TOTP on few weeks back featuring Lìsa stanfield! now met with sniggering from me and Mr grumpy...Cant ever look at her the same again!!
When me and my friends heard about the Lisa thing a few years we had a wine fuelled chat about the logistics of getting it from the point of exit to it’s finished frozen state. Conclusion was that disposable gloves, a freezer dish lid (of suitable size) and a condom put on it once it was frozen. Also being pernickety we factored in having a separate beer/wine fridge as you wouldn’t want it in with your frozen chips and peas. 💅🏻🍆🤮😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
@Chablis1 yes, “ iceberging“ is it called? Read the rumour years ago but always struck me as completely made up for the shits ‘n‘ giggles ( no pun intended ). Along the lines of mythical sex acts like The Angry Pirate or Alabama Pancakes ( although the second one probably is a thing #takesallsorts.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does anyone have anything on Matt F'ing Baker, preferably career ending? There are no words to adequately describe how much I detest him. He is so up himself. I can't stand his face, his voice, basically his very existance pisses me off. 🤯
Someone on Mumsnet claimed he’d had an affair with Aliona when they did Strictly together. No idea if that’s true or not. But I agree he’s a cock and you could tell he was pissed off when Kara and Artem beat them in the Strictly final.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why would you even admit that? Even to get clicks? It's taking "any publicity is good publicity" to a different level.

And doesn't she have a girlfriend? I'm not sure I'd be that keen on any partner of mine telling a newspaper how often they wank 😂
She seems determined to market herself as a horny lesbian 🙄 not sure if she does only fans but I'm sure it would be a selling point 🙈

@Chablis1 yes, “ iceberging“ is it called? Read the rumour years ago but always struck me as completely made up for the shits ‘n‘ giggles ( no pun intended ). Along the lines of mythical sex acts like The Angry Pirate or Alabama Pancakes ( although the second one probably is a thing #takesallsorts.
That’s it, ‘iceberging’ - I couldn’t remember the name. These rumours are a good laugh so it served its purpose.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Apologies to Cameron Diaz and Joel Madden. Their baby Raddix is a girl, not a boy. I'm not sure how I got it so wrong :D :D :D

Why do celebs call their kids such daft names?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.