Secret Celeb Gossip #42

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone follow Debi Mazar? I absolutely love her but she’s completely ruined her face in the past few weeks. Can’t believe how bad she now looks with all that Botox in her lips
She's just returned home to Italy after filming Younger in NY. So she's probably been to visit a few doctors and had a few too many treatments

I love her look and style, her husband is very sweet on Instagram. She's very loyal to Madonna after years of friendship, bet she's knows all the wild stuff about Madge

Reactions: 4
I remember meeting Christine Lampard and being shocked at how beautiful looking she is. I always thought she’d be a bit plain in person after watching the One Show years ago.
Agreed, I saw her with her mother in Topshop in Belfast a few years ago and she was very striking, dressed impeccably and was being very friendly to everyone.

Reactions: 11
She does come across like she would be genuinely warm and just nice...some don’t but she gives that vibe IMO so really nice to hear.

Reactions: 5
This makes me want to meet someone like Shaquille O'Neal, just so I can comment on how big he is 😂

(I'm 5'11ish, and a slightly chunky 15 and a half stone, so I'd be surprised if a guy who is 7'2 and probably double that weight seemed small)
Are you trying to mop up the Tattlers who can’t their hands on Mellor? Lol as the young would have it.

Is she a DJ now?
Is this Angella? Not a natural model, but who am I to judge? Also can’t see her in Ibiza either, but we all have our secrets I suppose.

Might well be. He was hoping to break into Hollywood but was back here in under a year 😂
He’s showed up in mine! He and his ex have identikit partners of the other. Can’t decide if it’s poignantly romantic or un -imaginative.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
What do we make of Angelina's accusations of domestic violence against Brad Pitt? She says she has evidence, I wonder will we get any more details. Must be awful for the kids 🙁

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Philip Olivier is so sexy well he was but I haven't seen him in anything for years .
Is it just me or was “Brookside” full of fine looking men? Corrie always used to underperform, and I’ve never even looked at the others.

I always wondered how she ended up going from Bethnal Green to Malibu. There was something that didn't quite add up. But winning the lottery would explain it!
Well let’s hope it was a lottery win.

Is this Rachel Steven’s ex?

The previous chat of Gary Lucy made me think of celebrities of a similar ilk - Jack Ryder anyone!? He was masssive in late 90‘s early 00’s and then fell into obsurity after Eastenders / his marrriage to Kym. He never seemed keen on the limelight which I liked about him.

Anyone any tea on Jack?
I need new glasses, that’s why my posts are full of typos, soz, so I just read that as “fell into absurdity” . How very apposite.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
What do we make of Angelina's accusations of domestic violence against Brad Pitt? She says she has evidence, I wonder will we get any more details. Must be awful for the kids 🙁
It’s nothing new, she filed for divorce the second she got off that plane when he allegedly punched Maddox in the face. Child services have been involved ever since. They evidently believe it’s all true after speaking to all the children separately, and I believe Brad isn’t allowed to see his biological children unsupervised.
The comments regarding this are utterly disgusting, of course it’s all Angelinas fault poisoning the children against him. He’s a drunk, violent piece of tit, but he has really good PR and somehow this nice guy image, even after attacking his child and publicly cheating on Jennifer Anniston (who he let the world know deserved it, - after not providing him with children quickly enough).

It‘s a mans world 😟.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Is it just me or was “Brookside” full of fine looking men? Corrie always used to underperform, and I’ve never even looked at the others.
Coronation Street is the only soap I've ever really watched (and I stopped watching after they had that tram crash lol), and the only people I thought were hot were Helen Flanagan and Jack P. Shepherd. But I've never claimed that my tastes make any sense :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Coronation Street is the only soap I've ever really watched (and I stopped watching after they had that tram crash lol), and the only people I thought were hot were Helen Flanagan and Jack P. Shepherd. But I've never claimed that my tastes make any sense :ROFLMAO:
Jack P Sherherd 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

each to their own I guess 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I always fancied Jason Grimshaw. Peter Barlow ain’t bad either.
Well.... I worked in a hotel years ago and Ryan Thomas (jason) and Ralf Little were staying over.
I was on the breakfast shift and they both sat in the restaurant bragging about their shenanigans in the North east town we were in (they had been out on the lash) and how they had both pulled.
Ryan in particular was not quiet about how "dirty" and "disgusting " north east girls were but he had still managed to pull anyway .
He was just utterly vile. Very vocal, very full of self importance, and just awful.
The other guests just stared in disgust. Some of them probably wondered who he was.
I don't watch anything he's in now. Prick.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Michael Alig died a few months ago from a drug overdose. But yes, I don't know much about Desmond, but very bizarre for his parents to have him hanging out with an adult man. An adult man who brutally murdered his friend and was a heroin user...
Unfortunately a) transgenderism is untouchably trendy at the moment and b) some parents are desperate for attention even if it’s at the expense of their children.

Reactions: 9
Well.... I worked in a hotel years ago and Ryan Thomas (jason) and Ralf Little were staying over.
I was on the breakfast shift and they both sat in the restaurant bragging about their shenanigans in the North east town we were in (they had been out on the lash) and how they had both pulled.
Ryan in particular was not quiet about how "dirty" and "disgusting " north east girls were but he had still managed to pull anyway .
He was just utterly vile. Very vocal, very full of self importance, and just awful.
The other guests just stared in disgust. Some of them probably wondered who he was.
I don't watch anything he's in now. Prick.
Urgh. Gutted. What a tosser.
Peter Barlow it is then.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I get Jack P. Shepherd in a strange way.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Couldn't help but think of MM when i saw this... come back we miss you

#alltheToms
Screenshot_20210319-094138_Instagram_resize_63.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.