Secret Celeb Gossip #42

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tattlers having tit slips. Tom H is hanging around like a fart in a lift. Simon Cowell is morphing into Captain Jack....or was it Captain Tom?.....or maybe Jack Black, but DEFINITELY not George Michael...

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Thanks for the intel on the chastitiy wotsits - I thought I'd been around a bit but have NEVER heard of it!! The right wing Tom H has been mentioned on several forums and let's just say........... it gets graphic. Can't find any photos though - I don't think I want to see them actually. The description is more than enough!! Good to know we have such learned men on the BBC.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Well, Tattlers, I’m feeling shell shocked. I’ve just discovered that Wil Willis is no longer hosting Forged in Fire. I’m now going to have to suffer that God awful programme(husband loves it) without any eye candy to soften the blow 😲

Thanks for the intel on the chastitiy wotsits - I thought I'd been around a bit but have NEVER heard of it!! The right wing Tom H has been mentioned on several forums and let's just say........... it gets graphic. Can't find any photos though - I don't think I want to see them actually. The description is more than enough!! Good to know we have such learned men on the BBC.
Haha me too! I thought I was a woman of the world until I found Tattle and discovered frozen tit dildos, Dubai Porta Potties and now prostate milking 😱😱😱😱

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Maybe it's because I'm a bisexual guy, but I had definitely heard of the prostate thing :ROFLMAO:

Chastity and sissyfication are also things that I've seen mentioned on the Internet before. I've never seen any rumours about celebrities doing them though.

Reactions: 3
Maybe it's because I'm a bisexual guy, but I had definitely heard of the prostate thing :ROFLMAO:

Chastity and sissyfication are also things that I've seen mentioned on the Internet before. I've never seen any rumours about celebrities doing them though.
Don't want to derail but could you give a vague explanation of prostate milking and ............... why? 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The photos pop up on the internet every few months. There's also a video of him enjoying a rather large dildo and making some errm.. interesting gasps and noises.

Within a few hours of the photos appearing they're swiftly removed. He must have a team looking out for them. Good thing I took screenshots!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
The photos pop up on the internet every few months. There's also a video of him enjoying a rather large dildo and making some errm.. interesting gasps and noises.

Within a few hours of the photos appearing they're swiftly removed. He must have a team looking out for them. Good thing I took screenshots!
It's not often I'm speechless................ But it does make me curious. He clearly wants a media profile so surely he would at least attempt to be a bit more discreet?? The internet is forever and all that.

Reactions: 4

I’m hunting for these photos now as I’m curious but can’t seem to find them. Any clues on how to track them down?

• Haha
It's not often I'm speechless................ But it does make me curious. He clearly wants a media profile so surely he would at least attempt to be a bit more discreet?? The internet is forever and all that.
The pics and videos that pop up are always the same ones which were taken when he was a student. He maybe didn't realise where his career would take him at the time. His face isn't in the pics but it is 100% him, based on the background.

Reactions: 2
Don't want to derail but could you give a vague explanation of prostate milking and ............... why? 😂 😂
Essentially:

Stimulating a guy's prostate gland is a pretty surefire way to make him orgasm. Messily lol. Because of where the prostate gland is, the way you do this is by shoving things up the bum.

As to why? Because it feels good!

Essentially:

Stimulating a guy's prostate gland is a pretty surefire way to make him orgasm. Messily lol. Because of where the prostate gland is, the way you do this is by shoving things up the bum.

As to why? Because it feels good!
I didn’t realise this wasn’t that common 😂

Reactions: 7
Which Tom H is this? Surely not the lovely Night Manager star.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Apparently a rather uncouth nickname for Tom Harwood passes round the Commons Bar.

Also, this thread makes me realise I have so much low level celebrity gossip that people might appreciate...

• I work in PR and one of my clients used to be a motorcycle manufacturer. James McAvoy wanted a freebie from us in return for a few social media posts. He's so short we had to specially lower the seat of one the models, and he still managed to fall off it and ruin the paintwork
  • Did an internship at a radio station and was there when Jason Donovan came in to be interviewed. He's very short and leathery and was wearing the biggest hat you've ever seen. His publicist presented a massive long list of questions we weren't allowed to ask him, including anything pertaining to his soap career
  • Was at the same club in Manchester as Chelsee Healey one night. Lovely girl but loves very frequent trips to the bathroom
  • DJ Trevor Nelson wears the most enormous stacked cuban heels
  • I know a cameraman who has worked with a lot of high profile names. Apparently Victoria Beckham is divine, and she remembered he'd had a cold and the name of his baby son when she worked with him again a few months later. Peter Kay, on the other hand, is a mega bell-end

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Apparently a rather uncouth nickname for Tom Harwood passes round the Commons Bar.

Also, this thread makes me realise I have so much low level celebrity gossip that people might appreciate...

• Did an internship at a radio station and was there when Jason Donovan came in to be interviewed. He's very short and leathery and was wearing the biggest hat you've ever seen. His publicist presented a massive long list of questions we weren't allowed to ask him, including anything pertaining to his soap career
He's one of the nicest people I've ever worked with! He was lovely.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I know this is going to sound all tin-hatty, but those photos of Simon Cowell?! There’s one where he looks gaunt and I’ll with a noticeable scat type wrinkle in an un usual place. The others his face is puffy and there’s no cavernous indentation. Also the puffy headed one looks like it’s been photoshopped on. Any ideas?

• Wow
Doesn’t Simon apparently have an illness? Sure I’ve seen it on here mentioned a few times.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.