Secret Celeb Gossip #42

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have we gossiped on Lenny Kravtiz yet? I mean the guy is just hot stuff:

Edit:// who is MM?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Edit:// who is MM
She was a lovely lady who said she had various dabblings in the celeb world and claimed she was a regular FWB with Tom Hiddleston.

All the tea is a few threads back :) It all just descended into a chaotic thread involving lots of people called Tom! (Holland, Hardy, Hanks, Hidds, plus others!)

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16

MM was allegedly an ex glamour model who likes a bit of S&M and attended high end S&M parties. She was also duck buddies with Tom Hiddleston according To her (not his only one though, he was quite fond of letting her know) She had some good tales and great tea, I thought she was fab, and pretty plausible, others disagreed and some stans grassed her up to Tom Hiddleston.
She left Tattle 😥.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
She was a lovely lady who said she had various dabblings in the celeb world and claimed she was a regular FWB with Tom Hiddleston.

All the tea is a few threads back :) It all just descended into a chaotic thread involving lots of people called Tom! (Holland, Hardy, Hanks, Hidds, plus others!)
Haha ok. Thank you xx

MM was allegedly an ex glamour model who likes a bit of S&M and attended high end S&M parties. She was also duck buddies with Tom Hiddleston according To her (not his only one though, he was quite fond of letting her know) She had some good tales and great tea, I thought she was fab, and pretty plausible, others disagreed and some stans grassed her up to Tom Hiddleston.
She left Tattle 😥.
did someone actually grass her up?! From tattle?!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

A poster from a few threads back. She had lots of Tom Hiddleston gossip and said she was his lover. People got fed up of the Tom gossip ( bet you regret it now we've had to resort to Royal Family gossip and people off Hollyoaks dontcha eh??) and called her a liar. I liked a bit of Tom gossip, although it did put me off him!

Those were the days 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12

I was backstage at a high profile gig a few years ago in France in what was effectively a green room. A lot of well known music acts there. Lenny walks in and it's like the whole energy of the room changed, such is his charisma whilst being quite low key. Ugly as hell ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
While talking torsos I bring you....
Screenshot 2021-03-19 at 10.17.55.png

Fair play to him for the weight loss but there is something about his 6 pack that doesn't quite look right.

Cain from Emmerdale gets better with age.

Sorry for derail.
I met him briefly at a charity event I was volunteering at and he was lovely. He thanked me for giving up my time and I got a hug and a photo.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
It’s nothing new, she filed for divorce the second she got off that plane when he allegedly punched Maddox in the face. Child services have been involved ever since. They evidently believe it’s all true after speaking to all the children separately, and I believe Brad isn’t allowed to see his biological children unsupervised.
The comments regarding this are utterly disgusting, of course it’s all Angelinas fault poisoning the children against him. He’s a drunk, violent piece of tit, but he has really good PR and somehow this nice guy image, even after attacking his child and publicly cheating on Jennifer Anniston (who he let the world know deserved it, - after not providing him with children quickly enough).

It‘s a mans world 😟.
I didn't know he said that about Jennifer 😠 what a toxic POS. Remember the hooha in the press a while back about the two of them getting back together and everyone was rooting for them seemingly, I wonder how he still manages to get positive press when he was having an affair behind his wife's back and why people would want her to take him back, another ex wife and 6 children later 🙈

Reactions: 23
I'll be FEWWWWMIN if that's the case! That's not what we are here for! No wonder we get a bad bloody rep!
Exactly what would you get out of doing that? If you dont believe her, then dont. Most of the blinds on gossip sites are made up fan tit anyway.If it was true, then TH is the twit in that story, yet shes been outed!

I didn't know he said that about Jennifer 😠 what a toxic POS. Remember the hooha in the press a while back about the two of them getting back together and everyone was rooting for them seemingly, I wonder how he still manages to get positive press when he was having an affair behind his wife's back and why people would want her to take him back, another ex wife and 6 children later 🙈
I know! As if Jennifer Anistion having her drunken past his best cheating ex husband back in her life is the romance of the century!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
While talking torsos I bring you....View attachment 489239

Fair play to him for the weight loss but there is something about his 6 pack that doesn't quite look right.

I met him briefly at a charity event I was volunteering at and he was lovely. He thanked me for giving up my time and I got a hug and a photo.
The Gut 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not really that Gossipy but around the mid 90's I was in a relationship with a basketball coach so got to go to quite a few games. We were in the front row and had gone off to get a drink and when my friend and I came back to our seats there were loads of people in front of us. We stood on our seats to see what was going on and after a moment or 2 I saw Rosie O'Donnell sitting on one of the floor seats behind the nets. We were a little perplexed that she would garner so much attention but after a closer look we realised Madonna was sitting with her. Barely recognisable and pretty plain looking, my (Male) friend was absolutely gutted as he had had a crush on her for over a decade. There is a saying I never really understood until I saw her and thats 'She looks like she has been ridden hard and put away wet' it fitted perfectly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Ohh St Angelina!! Notorious drug user for years and other things!!
https://blindgossip.com/unbalanced-children/

Reactions: 5

The man does not age!!! I know he cheated all over the place when he was married to Lisa Bonet. They appear to be great friends now and he is close to her and Jason Momoa. I think it's quite inspiring that you can go through all of that with someone and then be friends years later. Good for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The man does not age!!! I know he cheated all over the place when he was married to Lisa Bonet. They appear to be great friends now and he is close to her and Jason Momoa. I think it's quite inspiring that you can go through all of that with someone and then be friends years later. Good for them.
Hes sex on legs I know who I’ll be thinking about next time 🍆 💦 🤤🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.