Secret Celeb Gossip #42

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also I think she was born in 2020 sorry!
And I think Katie price was just winding us up with a bit of bloat.

Reactions: 1
Someone on here said they knew him in Uni, and he used to go after very young blokes, legal but iffy. Also arrogant shouting about he was going to be famous. It was quite a way back.

I know when he was mentioned before several peeps said it was true about him and Harry Styles, journalists and their families both said it.
Uni friend was seeing a lad, dumped him because he cheated on her with Grimmy! He claimed that Grimmy had a polaroid of himself with Harry on the fridge and he insinuated they were exes, we were around 19/20 then so Grimmy would have been about 29/30 at the time

Reactions: 6
Was it this thread we briefly spoke about brookside? Saw this on Twitter today and made me smile.
Loved Brookie as a kid / teen.
About 20 years ago, maybe even longer, my Dad went to watch Liverpool at Anfield and saw the actor who played Ron Dixon there. I was ridiculously excited because I loved Brookside 😂 This was when Michael Owen played for Liverpool and was at the peak of his fame as well 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Uni friend was seeing a lad, dumped him because he cheated on her with Grimmy! He claimed that Grimmy had a polaroid of himself with Harry on the fridge and he insinuated they were exes, we were around 19/20 then so Grimmy would have been about 29/30 at the time
I know someone who went to several gatherings round at Grimmy's place, and Harry and him were very much a couple.

This was 2010/2011.

I still think the Caroline Flack stuff was to cover up a gay affair with a much older man.

1D were at the height of their fame and the fans were happiest writing absurd fanfic about Louis shagging Harry, if they'd have known the truth, 1D may not have been so popular with the tweens and teens (and their mums).

Reactions: 12
When me and my friends heard about the Lisa thing a few years we had a wine fuelled chat about the logistics of getting it from the point of exit to it’s finished frozen state. Conclusion was that disposable gloves, a freezer dish lid (of suitable size) and a condom put on it once it was frozen. Also being pernickety we factored in having a separate beer/wine fridge as you wouldn’t want it in with your frozen chips and peas. 💅🏻🍆🤮😂
Sounds like a lot of messing around for not much pleasure though, doesn’t it? FFS, just buy a dildo! You can even get them in Poundland these days, though you can‘t think money would be an issue for Lisa Stansfield.🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sounds like a lot of messing around for not much pleasure though, doesn’t it? FFS, just buy a dildo! You can even get them in Poundland these days, though you can‘t think money would be an issue for Lisa Stansfield.🙄😂
It would lose its rigidity very quickly too, and it would probably leak. Think of the state of the bedsheets, not to mention constant urine infections due to faecal bacteria. Ann Summers has got to be a better bet that a frozen turd up the chuff.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I’d not be surprised if Lisa invented the rumour herself for a laugh. Saun Ryder of the Happy Mondays used to say she and her family made him and his look like middle class prudes by comparison.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Exactly! Gave us a good laugh tho 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
@Chablis1 yes, “ iceberging“ is it called? Read the rumour years ago but always struck me as completely made up for the shits ‘n‘ giggles ( no pun intended ). Along the lines of mythical sex acts like The Angry Pirate or Alabama Pancakes ( although the second one probably is a thing #takesallsorts.
Ooo haven't heard of Alabama pancakes, but did hear of an Alabama hot pocket!! 😱

Yes I've read all of what you said definitely. Apparently they have very opposing views on parenting and discipline, I've read it a few times but this article talks about it - obviously it's the mail so who knows how true it is, I do think both sides of this divorce leak plenty of stories about the other, who knows what's true and what's not.

I think but obviously could be completely wrong that both child protection and the fbi were called in but there was no evidence of any abuse. I also read that child services stopped supervised visits, and a judge ruled that AJ was being manipulative and was prohibiting the biological children from seeing BP.
I know I’ve said this before but I find it strange that the divorce has been taking as many years as it has, to finalise. Surely she is successful in her own right and if he’s such a terrible person and had physically abused the children she wouldn’t want or need his money.
sadly whatever the truth is and it all sounds very toxic to me, the kids are losing out.

Reactions: 3
About 20 years ago, maybe even longer, my Dad went to watch Liverpool at Anfield and saw the actor who played Ron Dixon there. I was ridiculously excited because I loved Brookside 😂 This was when Michael Owen played for Liverpool and was at the peak of his fame as well 😂
Ron Dicko! Loved the Saturday omnibus

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.