Secret Celeb Gossip #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn’t Jack Ryder married to Kym Marsh? That seemed like an odd couple!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She's an absolute knob. I remember going to one of her gigs as my friend loved her and as soon as she got on the stage she snapped at the staff "turn the fuckin light down head" .... i thought it was bloody awful!! She said it like she was mariah carey. Thankfully she got alot of boos for that.
I think Mariah would be more image-conscious than to say stuff like that in public, even if she would in private!

Reactions: 7
Just read that Kym became a grandmother this year and I had a nose at Jacks insta and looks like he became a dad this year (he also wrote a children’s book).

Reactions: 10
Those mugshots that show the decline in the person's looks, should be shown in schools. I think they'd definitely have more impact than some representative from FRANK, or whoever doing a talk. (Unless they do this already?)
View attachment 362537
Totally agree with you.

I found the Leah Betts thing odd. A lot of the newspapers were saying that she didn't die because of the E, but because she had drunk too much water, so I found it very confusing!!!
At the time, it was thought that giving them water would assist; but it didn't.

I remember back in the 90's going to a Leftfield gig in Brixton.
It was on a Friday night, and I was exhausted after a full week in the office. At 4am, I sat down and put my head between my knees...and suddenly I was surrounded by people waking me up and giving me water. They thought I had taken an ecstasy tablet. I hadn't, I was just tired and had drank too many beers. Was very kind of them though.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Wasn’t Jack Ryder married to Kym Marsh? That seemed like an odd couple!
A lot was made of him not becoming a successful actor after Eastenders and them breaking up not long after but iirc he seemed to go off acting and went into theatre directing and became artistic director of a theatre for a while.

Reactions: 11
True. Just curious as she was on £280,000 a year on EE, for four years and transferred to ITV in a £2m two-year deal for Red Cap, after that. That's enough money to set most people up for life.
It's certainly a decent wodge of cash but once you've paid your tax, paid your agent, bought a London home, possibly paying school fees etc. etc. it's easy to see how it can quickly dwindle over a decade.

Cannot stand her ex, that slithery Tom bloke. Seems he ditched his wife and kids at the first sign of attention from Hollywood.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
It's certainly a decent wodge of cash but once you've paid your tax, paid your agent, bought a London home, possibly paying school fees etc. etc. it's easy to see how it can quickly dwindle over a decade.

Cannot stand her ex, that slithery Tom bloke. Seems he ditched his wife and kids at the first sign of attention from Hollywood.
Was it Emilie De Ravin he cheated on her with?

Reactions: 3
A lot was made of him not becoming a successful actor after Eastenders and them breaking up not long after but iirc he seemed to go off acting and went into theatre directing and became artistic director of a theatre for a while.
He is better off without her, I cannot warm to her. She is one of these celebs, who always has to have a man around. Nothing wrong with being on your own, after a serious breakup. I recommend it!!

Reactions: 18
I just googled Jess Glynne as I had no idea who she is. She looks like Shona from Corrie

• Haha
Reactions: 10
On it being hard for actors right now. Another ex-EastEnder Tamzin Outhwaite is selling her belongings online to make ends meet and pay her mortgage.

And is threatening to try and become an "influencer" to earn a living. She must be desperate to turn to that.
I only found out a couple of months ago that Tamzin Outhwaite is Dan Baldwin (Holly Willoughby‘s husband’s) cousin.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Seeing the way Daniella looks these days makes me so sad. She was such a pretty girl when she first started in EE and from what I’ve heard has always been a nice person too. She made bad choices as a very young woman that have developed into an illness and totally wrecked her life.
Funnily enough, I'm watching her on TV right now. Old episode of Celebrity Come Dine With Me. Not sure how long ago, but seems likes ages ago seeing how well she looks, but it's got some bloke off Made In Chelsea and I thought that was a more recent show?

Also got Sinitta (🙄) and Louie Spence, who's hilarious. What ever happened to him? He seemed to be everywhere at one point.

20201228_194006.jpg

Reactions: 4
Funnily enough, I'm watching her on TV right now. Old episode of Celebrity Come Dine With Me. Not sure how long ago, but seems likes ages ago seeing how well she looks, but it's got some bloke off Made In Chelsea and I thought that was a more recent show?

Also got Sinitta (🙄) and Louie Spence, who's hilarious. What ever happened to him? He seemed to be everywhere at one point.

View attachment 362647

Funny enough, I'm watching her on TV right now. Old episode of Celebrity Come Dine With Me. Not sure how long ago, but seems likes ages ago seeing how well she looks, but it's got some bloke off Made In Chelsea and I thought that was a more recent show? Also got Sinitta (🙄) and Louie Spence, who's hilarious. What ever happened to him? He seemed to be everywhere at one point.
OMG I love Louie Spence! Wasn’t he a judge on Dancing On Ice at one point too? Sinitta appears randomly on so many things, she can’t seem to accept that her 5 minutes of fame are long gone.

Reactions: 16
Was it Emilie De Ravin he cheated on her with?
Yes. He was in Once for about 5 minutes and managed to get into Emilie De Ravins pants. She was pregant in one of the later seasons too, but I dont think it was his.

Going back to the Hilaria Baldwin thing ( a woman I didnt know or care about until today) apparently she said she got mistaken for her kids' nanny because she was Spanish! Now this happens to Black and Brown women with mixed heritage children all the time. Its incredibly hurtful and insulting. Yet we cant just shrug off and pick up our ethnicity as it suits to avoid this. She has manufactured anecdotes that are based in prejudice to garner sympathy for herself when she herself has decided to appropriate another culture and pander to racists in America who think Hispanics/ ethnic minorities have an advantage over white Americans? I am honestly raging. I hope she is absolutely hounded for this. For a long time.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
OMG I love Louie Spence! Wasn’t he a judge on Dancing On Ice at one point too? Sinitta appears randomly on so many things, she can’t seem to accept that her 5 minutes of fame are long gone.
I don't know. I've never watched him on any show other than TV Burp. I think someone shared this clip in a previous thread and it reminded me of him and cracked me up to the point of almost crying.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.